TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

Testing tomorrow at 9dpo.AF due 25th of oct. I am seeing so many BFN that I already feel I am out too. My last pregnancy I got negative all the way through until 11dpo.so don't really think will be having any luck at 9dpo..though I cannot resist the urge to test

AF due on Tues 21st for me but already feel out...feel a bit crampy already and for some reason I haven't felt positive this month about getting pregnant... its our 4th month and I don't want to test unless late as I hate seeing BFNs

I keep feeling strange but then whatever 'symptom' I think im feeling, there's another explanation for it too! This wait every month will kill me

Tested this morning, 9dpo, bfn. I had a positive digi by this time with my daughter so it's a little disheartening but I'll press on!!

Sorry for the other bfn. We're all still early fx for bfp for everyone in the next few days!!

Tested this morning, 9dpo, bfn. I had a positive digi by this time with my daughter so it's a little disheartening but I'll press on!!

Sorry for the other bfn. We're all still early fx for bfp for everyone in the next few days!!

we are so close together. in pretty sure i knew by now with my DS.

Well, ladies. I appear to be out for this month . 12DPO. My temp went down .3 degrees today, but I stupidly took one of the HPT strips that came with my OPK strips, and it was a clear not-even-a-trace BFN. To add insult to injury, when I wiped there was some light brown discharge like I often get days before AF (which is due in 5 days). It wasn't implantation bleeding because I felt what I thought were implantation cramps on Tuesday. So, crap. DH and I are really bummed... but I am looking forward to a BIG glass of in a few days!! Oh, and the rawest sushi I can find!!

PS - I think I need to hide my thermometer because I keep temping!! I know the 97.7 result I got immediately upon waking at 6am per usual is the right bbt, but I was sad and went back to bed until 12:15 (I know, wow), and when I took it then (I figured, hey I got about 6 hours solid sleep again) it was up to 98.3... my mind is grasping at straws that my spotting could not be pre-AF... boy am I making myself crazy.

I'm sorry to hear about the other BFNs!

I was going to test today but I managed to hold out until tomorrow. Besides being really tired I'm not really feeling anything either way. :shrug:

I'm with starryjune though! If AF shows salmon nigiri is sounding awfully good, hehe.

Hi girls, AF is due on the 23rd too... Can I join in?
9dpo and 10dpo is still very early to get BFP, so don't consider yourself out just yet. Wishing you all baby dust :dust:

I'm trying really hard to hold out on testing till at least 12dpo...I may cave in tomorrow. I just don't think I can stand seeing anymore negatives, I would rather just see the witch than 1 line again...

Hi girls, AF is due on the 23rd too... Can I join in?
9dpo and 10dpo is still very early to get BFP, so don't consider yourself out just yet. Wishing you all baby dust :dust:

I'm trying really hard to hold out on testing till at least 12dpo...I may cave in tomorrow. I just don't think I can stand seeing anymore negatives, I would rather just see the witch than 1 line again...

hey! sure you can!
well i purposely used my last test last night knowing it would be a BFN and now i cant try one until tomorrow or Tuesday. I am seriously driving myself insane with them, like you id much rather see the witch then a BFN :(

So I took a $ store test this am that turned up a very faint positive about an hour after I took it. I followed up with a FRER a few hours later and got a BFP! I can't believe it because my tests were stark white just yesterday. FX for all the rest of you wonderful ladies!!!! :dust:

So I took a $ store test this am that turned up a very faint positive about an hour after I took it. I followed up with a FRER a few hours later and got a BFP! I can't believe it because my tests were stark white just yesterday. FX for all the rest of you wonderful ladies!!!! :dust:

congratulation!!!! How many DPO are you?? I'm 11? I think and got another BFP. I'm starting to massively lose hope.

Hi - can I join please? My AF is due on the 23rd. I only have a twelve day leutal phase so just 8dpo today

Thanks ElliotsMummy! I'm not entirely sure how many DPO b/c I had a chemical pregnancy last month. Assuming I was going to have a 28-29 day cycle (my usual) I would be about 10-11 DPO, but I could have o'd earlier as I didn't temp or use opks. FX for you!!

I'm sorry to hear about the other BFNs!

I was going to test today but I managed to hold out until tomorrow. Besides being really tired I'm not really feeling anything either way. :shrug:

I'm with starryjune though! If AF shows salmon nigiri is sounding awfully good, hehe.

Oh, I totally stocked up on wine (hey, the wine rack looked too empty and sad) yesterday so it's all ready for me when AF arrives probably tomorrow or Tuesday. I have less brownish discharge today so far and temp is up a bit, but I think at 12DPO the strip would have shown faint line at least. Stupid body.

Congratulations mimomma!! that's so exciting! Starryjune & elliotsmommy, don't give up hope! :hugs:

Congratulations mimomma!!! That gives me hope. I got a very very faint line on a cheapie just now but im already 10dpo so figured it would be darker by now but if you just got your bfp, maybe there's still hope for me :D

Congrats Mimomma! :kiss:

Baby dust to everyone!!! :dust:

Congrats mimomma! :happydance:

Another BFN for me so I'm most likely out. I'll see what happens here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->