TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

Hi all- currently 14dpo and AF is due today, but not here yet! (I work night shift, so my 23rd started at midnight last night). Fingers crossed....

hi all! Currently 9-12DPO and tested this AM. Think I see a line. But also could be crazy ha. Can anyone remind me how to upload a pic? I'd love some feedback!

FX af stays away RMMomma!!

ajarvis - you go to the post, click on go advance, then below is the manage attachments button, you'll click that and then pick the file to upload! Can't wait to see! :thumbup:

i tested today and am still having faint lines..i tested with 3 different hpt from different companies and its still super faint.. from 9dpo to now 12 dpo it could have gotten alitte bit darker... i am also cramping so bad and i think this will turn to a chemical pregnancy. soo heartbreaking...i have peed on lots of sticks than i have ever peed before..AF due Saturday so am just waiting. have a feeling might start early due to cramping..am so down...ttc is soo draining...

Congrats havingmyfirst!! :) H&H 9 months!

lutz, it's such a hard wait... hang in there. :hugs:

Hey I'm 11-12 dpo, I've tested too many times to count 😬 all bfn except for a false positive I got a few weeks ago, and then ovulated again. I must not have successfully ovulated after my first surge. So I was pulled into another TWW. I'm hoping I'm still in and will get a BFP any day now. I keep reading that it's still early for testing, but I also keep seeing people getting their BFP on 9/10/11 dpo.... So I can't but feel discouraged....

Hey I'm 11-12 dpo, I've tested too many times to count 😬 all bfn except for a false positive I got a few weeks ago, and then ovulated again. I must not have successfully ovulated after my first surge. So I was pulled into another TWW. I'm hoping I'm still in and will get a BFP any day now. I keep reading that it's still early for testing, but I also keep seeing people getting their BFP on 9/10/11 dpo.... So I can't but feel discouraged....

This cycle I tested on 9 dpo and got a BFN, so I was sure I was out. Tested again on 14 dpo because AF was late, and a clear BFP. :) It's really true that you can't give up till AF comes!

AF due tomorrow And this is what my test is showing..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
i tested today and am still having faint lines..i tested with 3 different hpt from different companies and its still super faint.. from 9dpo to now 12 dpo it could have gotten alitte bit darker... i am also cramping so bad and i think this will turn to a chemical pregnancy. soo heartbreaking...i have peed on lots of sticks than i have ever peed before..AF due Saturday so am just waiting. have a feeling might start early due to cramping..am so down...ttc is soo draining...

I hope you are so wrong, lutz!!! Stay positive and don't stress too much!! FX your little bean is a sticky one. I don't think the darkness of the line from 9-12 dpo really matters... and cramping is not uncommon during pg.. xoxo:kiss::hugs: hang in there n keep us updated!!!

I know what you mean about "everyone" getting their good news early on. It's hard to hold off when there's that chance we can know sooner. I really recommend holding of though. I have to tell you that I'm a POASaholic, and It has become so disheartening seeing so many negative tests over the last 7 months...I can't imagine ever seeing double lines! I will probably think I'm drunk when those double lines finally do show up. I want to think positive, but it's so hard when all you get is (-) !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->