TWW after chemical, 2nd month TTC, think its Aunt Flo but maybe not confusedddddd!!!

LK1987

Reaction score
Hi ladies

This is my first time joint a forum! My husband and I decided to start TTC in January and what a rollercoaster it has been already, it really makes me sympathise with those who have been TTC for years!
So I done all my research and after Aunt Flo in December, I decided to start using the OPKs, the clear blue digital and after a few days got a solid smiley, so we BD all that week! Then 2dpo my bbs were enormous and this doesn't normally happen until Aunt Flo, I just knew I was pregnant! Then increased thirst slight cramping and tiny bit of implantation bleeding, I tested from 8dpo with BFN, the 11dpo got a faint positive then 13 pos on FRER and clear blue digital!! I was so excited, couldn't believe our luck when it happened our first month TTC! However after my BFP, I kept getting cramps, I just assumed it was my uterus expanding, so at 14dpo I was going to call doctor to start my antenatal care, and just to be sure I took a test that morning.......it was NEGATIVe, I then took another one using a different brand again negative. I had read so muc about chemical pregnancy I knew this was happening to me, I didn't start bleeding until the next day. It was so devasting, talk about being on a rollercoaster. After a few days of being upset I thought I'll be positive as a lot of people say you are more fertile after a CP. so I was monitoring my ovulation, I thought I would never ovulate, I ovulated a week later than I normally would have. So we BD all around my fertile and ovulation days and after. Then 4dpo again the breasts got swollen, had a bit of cramping and felt slightly nauseous but I didn't have the same 'heavy feeling' in my uterus as I did the previous month. I've been cramping now all week, then on Thursday at 10dpo I had some spotting, brown spotting, I never have spotting before aunt flow. I got excited. Then 11dpo I continued to get cramps, I took a fRER and BFN, then that night I had the exact feeling I get when I'm getting Aunt Flo, cramps exactly like Aunt Flo except now to the extent of needing pain relief. Then yesterday at 12dpo I knew it was for sure Aunt Flo, cramps got slightly worse and I had this weird feeling that I get every month during Aunt Flo where my cervix feels 'open', I'm just aware of my cervix lol hard to explain. When I wiped TMI, there was some discharge with some blood in it. I knew then I'm out! However after that, the cramps continue but I had some creamy discharge and no blood yet, I am so confused!!!! Sorry for the long post I just had to tell my full story to get a proper background to my situation. I know aunt flow is definitely on her way but this teasing is so unfair 😩😩😩

I am in the same boat and had a chemical the last month. Af was due today but only brown discharge. Ugh. Too scared to test.

I know the rollercoaster stinks! I had a CP my first month TTC. We decided to wait one cycle after that. The cycle after I got pregnant again and my little boy is now 7mo! The weirdness of your Flo is likely due to the hormonal changes/uterine changes related to the CP. If you and DH would be willing to take one cycle off and let things normalize, I definitely recommend it. It was a good reset for us and my body, and it obviously it worked for us :) Best of luck to you!!

I'm 39 weeks pregnant now and I got pregnant straight away after my cp...my test showed -on 8dpo and 9dpo but on 10dpo clear +++ good luck hun hope you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->