TWW buddies? 5dpo & testing at 11dpo on Halloween.

Momma13

Reaction score
Well, We were actually WTT last month through January, but we had fun cd10 and I O'd early, again.:blush: I wasn't surprised last month because it was after a chemical. I expected this month to O around CD16-21. My usual O frame. So, I thought it would be fine. :dohh:

Well, TTC loves to smack you with something new around every corner. So, here I am in the TWW. :wacko:

PS: in the spirit of Halloween and the creepy connotation my lucky number carries, I want to share a funny -to me- thought. I O'd CD13 last month, had a 13 day LP, and started new cycle 13 days before our MC due date.:angel: Hopefully, 3 13's are lucky for me this cycle! :happydance:

Oops, that should have read 10dpo, but I guess my hand just hit two ones and my brain called any two numbers a day. Ahh, fibromyalgia. What a joy.

Looks like we are in the same time cycle again! AF is due 29th so I'm waiting it out trying not to symptom spot like crazy! Been tender boobs for a week and itchy middle around the belly and pins and needles feeling around there as well! Hopefully good signs! However, not much else in good signs with CM or CP so I dunno. took a test Tuesday and it looked white with maybe a hint of a line but I guess I'll just have to wait till Fri/Sat for AF and test if she doesn't show. Hope you have good luck this month as well eh?

Haha, yay! I'm a wee behind you, but not much. I haven't had anything in the way of symptoms thus far. Although, my BFF was busting my ass about my pottying today while I was at her house. She asked if I needed a test every time I went. Which was fairly often, but I had had 2 cups of hot chai tea right before I came over. So, I attribute it to that. My breasts can hurt anywhere from O-AF for just a day before AF, so I don't trust my girls. Haha.

I wish you lots of baby dust and hope that was a line! Hopefully it'll be big, bold, and beautiful next time, because squinters suck.

Haha! Totally! Same to you hun; when it gets down to that time I wanna see the pics even if it looks white. That way we can squint at the screen together! Omgosh now I'm super hopeful, eek!

Have lots of symptoms, testing tomorrow or Friday morning! Hopeful but I know my head can mess with me!

Woah! just had a rush of CM and it was whitish and a bit thick and "chunky". I check for odor and it's fine, so not infection so maybe it's trying to form the plug? Ugh! I hate when my body does weird things. Normally I have clear thin watery CM before AF so something different maybe be a good sign eh?

I will, if you will! If you test before the 29th, that is. Eeek, me too!

Welcome, sarbell. Is that when the witch is due? I hope you get a bfp!

Chucking baby dust around us all.
:dust:

promised hubby I wouldn't test till Friday but man! This waiting is ridiculous but I don't want a white test either. why doesn't nature give us a definitive reaction to the pregnancy? Like our belly button turns pink or something!

Woah! just had a rush of CM and it was whitish and a bit thick and "chunky". I check for odor and it's fine, so not infection so maybe it's trying to form the plug? Ugh! I hate when my body does weird things. Normally I have clear thin watery CM before AF so something different maybe be a good sign eh?

I didn't see this reply as I was typing earlier. Yes, anything out of the norm is a good sign to me. I'm going to do a little dance as if to summon rain, but to summon you a :bfp:

Bahahaha. Or like a loading bar appears on your belly. Nothing wrong with waiting, as I usually do. I'm only caving and testing before AF is due this month because I don't want my anxiety about potentially being pregnant delaying my period.

Winter is always the busiest for DH and myself with work.

haha you know the moment I get one I'm doing the ceremonial "BFP" dance in the bathroom, in the underwear too haha. I don't think there has been one woman TTC who hasn't done it.

Good point. Hahaha. If I danced IN the bathroom, then I'd end up in the shower. So, I'll save my happu dance for a little bigger of a space.

Omfg. The spinning baby made me rofl. Could you imagine? It would make things simpler for everyone. Regardless of what they're hoping for.

True that, well this morning woke up still have sensitive nips and lightly tender boobs so still a bit hopeful. I think I'll still wait til Friday to test. Now I just need to know if morning is better or evening.

Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you! I awoke with no discernable symptoms besides a backache, but I'm sure that's related to fibro.

No symptoms I've heard is a good thing, besides your fibro symptoms might be covering over your pregnancy ones. I guess your just gonna have to wait it out and tell by the pee :D

ok so for lunch hubby brought home the spicy Cesar salad from wendy's for me which I usually love to have. I love cheese even though it's bad for my metabolism but today I couldn't stand the smell of the cheese in the salad and had to toss it out and gagged doing so. I had a rough time eating the rest of the salad with the dressing (which I love as well) and only put one packet instead of two. Af is due today or tomorrow, and I'm still having slightly sensitive nips/breasts but they are slowly lessening. I don't know what to think, but I guess I'll just have to wait some more?

That's why I usually wait it out. LOL. I just hope for a sticky bean this month!

Hm. That sounds promising! I hope the witch stays away, I wanna see a BIG F'ing positive soon! Your testing tomorrow, right? That isn't that much longer to wait!!

Thinking so, or maybe i should wait till Saturday? Ugh! I don't know i don't want to test again and get nothing ya know? I'm afraid I get a negative and then it's all in my head or something. I think it would crush me ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->