TWW buddies graduate thread :)

I forgot to add: my MS last time came on strong around 6 weeks and stayed for about a month. I was super tired all day and had no appetite. This time around I've just been having on and off light nausea that gets much better in the evening. Some days I get really fatigued in the early afternoon.

Thanks for all the well wishes, made it through the night! CP is super high and tucked in, lotiony cm is nice and white. Think I might call my OB today and set up an appt. Symptom wise my nausea has been off the charts. I had nausea with my other pregnancies but never actually vomited, and it didn't start this early. Last night was close, I got heart burn and nausea and was sure I was going to toss my cookies, but thankfully it passed. I do have occasional cramping, lots of lower back pain and some round ligament stretching if I get up too fast. And fatigue, but chasing kids around all day compounds that. Sorry to go on and on, my brain seems to be in hyper drive.....

@kwynia : Don't worry about rambling. That's why we're all on here! It's nice to write it down and unload it, to get the crazies out!

Kwynia yay for making it through the night!

Melly yay for prenatal sign up! I so hope I get there! I guess the fertility clinic will release me from their care once they hear a heartbeat.

I did get some dry heaves yesterday and a little today. I'm just so tired. More so at night. Even though I don't do anything during the day lol. I don't know what I'll do next week when I actually have to go back to work.

It went well! My first scan is booked for July 22nd, only 12 days away! :happydance: And I will get to see the OB that I really liked from my implanon removal earlier in the year. Hooray!!

Melly, that's great! So soon!

My first scan is just the day after yours. Look out, baby beans, we're going to spy on you!

I'm an emotional wreck today.

I can't help but think ( every morning ) OMG I'M PREGNANT! For some reason today it's hitting an emotional nerve today. I just feel lucky and blessed. It was just last month (and every BFN test before that over the last 10 months)
I was having a melt down thinking we have a long road ahead of us bc we found out I have or could have 1 ovarie.
I had my mind set nothing will happen for 4 months and at the same time I had this intuition July is going to be big. Don't get me wrong I worry, I haven't had a US or anything and I still need to see that bean to know were on the right path. Right now tho I just can't help but be in the moment and enjoy the excitement.

ATM I don't really have any symptoms but slight boob pain. My abs feel like I've worked out even tho I don't have any abs lol. Hope you girls are doing well. Xo

*** I did post this on another thread too sorry if you're reading the novel 2x lol ***

Congrats Snowbunnie!!!

Meg your post this morning inspired me. I've been so fearful and anxious. I enjoyed the first 5 days of pregnancy but once I got those 2nd hcg results it's been a downward spiral. So today I am still pregnant miraculously and today I will enjoy that. Next scan on Monday. I'm going to try not to worry myself sick anymore. I can hear Doreen singing- que sera sera!

As I was reading your post Lynny, I was thinking of her saying that too!!!

I'm also feeling very emotional today, not sure why, but I too am incredibly grateful for where I am today. DH and I have talked alot about not knowing how this will all turn out, but in the meantime, we are going to enjoy our little secret together for a while longer. We may clue in my twinkie after the 6 wk mark, but for now, this is just for us. I am not planning on telling any other family until closer to 12 weeks if possible. Both are families are nearby so this may get difficult, but we are both a little skiddish to reveal to soon and then not have a good outcome.

So congrats and hugs to all, because, today WE ARE PREGNANT!! :wohoo:

That's right ladies - Que Sera Sera - whatever will be will be. When you imagining me singing do I have a nice singing voice?!?! LOL!!!

Embrace & enjoy that today..YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! It's a miraculous journey even to get to this point!! Pat yourselves on the back & take a victory lap!! Bask in the beauty that you did it & have faith that you have a little sticky bean in there <3 <3 I'm sending out lots of love & positive vibes that you all have a H&H 9/mo!!!!

Yay, welcome sn0wbunnie!!

I am soooooo tired. That is all. :lol:

Me too!! And I think I could have actually managed to sleep in today if I wouldn't have had to work :( I have had terrible insomnia in the mornings, I wake up to pee and can't seem to get back to sleep, but I did today, grrr, can I take a nap at 10am??? At least it's almost the weekend and I can nap as much as I want and whenever I want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->