TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Thx Kwynia! And that's so great you share your daughters birthday! One of my besties is the same and at first she was like wtf?? Lol. Now every year they have a joint birthday party and then then the adults have a special one lol and she has a great time:)

My hubby's sister is in labour right now so it looks like I'll be sharing a birthday as well:)

List is updated!

Lynny that's fantastic news fingers firmly crossed!! Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Lynny!!!!! I am so flipping happy you got this great news on your Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :dance: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great, Lynny! Happy birthday!

(I missed the conversation about DH's) I am the very rational one, and DH is the stresser. Our recent news brought back a lot of questions that we've been asking ourselves since we decided to start trying for #2. He especially stresses about that I'm a stay-at-home mom, which is extremely rare here. If you say you're a SAHM, they think you're a religious fanatic or have 4+ kids, or both! Most people live in the same area as the rest of their family, so at least one grandma is around to care for the children when they're not in daycare. We don't have family in the area, so he's already stressing about what we'll do with Penelope when I'm in labor with #2! I told him we'll take care of that when we're close to the end, but he can't let things go. He also feels guilty that he leaves for the day when I'm at home feeling weak and tired and chasing after a 2-year-old. He knows I'm a strong person, but he takes it personally.

I'm a SAHM too, plus a couple kids I provide daycare for.

Question-who is actually getting ms yet? When did it start? I am have odd moments of nausea, right after eating actually, nothing severe, just an upset feeling tummy. Then at night lying in bed I'll get a really icky taste in my mouth and a wave a nausea, which seems to happen about 20 mins after putting in the progesterone. I've always been incredibly hormone sensitive, so I'm just trying to figure out if it is just from that, or MS is starting this early :( Nothing I can't handle yet, just getting a little nervous for what may come. DH actually remarked yesterday asking how long before I thought I'd get incredibly sick (he is certain I will be that unlucky person that is horribly sick and that it will begin within the next 2 wks, boy I hope he's wrong!)

I'm getting light waves of nausea but that's about it right now. I did read somewhere that morning sickness typically hits in week 6. Of course everyone's different and some people get it in their 2ww. My last pregnancy it hit after week 6. I also read it's a good sign your hcg is nice and high so I'm praying to get it lol.

Frenchy we have no family here either. I have my sister but even she's a good 45 minute drive. I love my job and would go back but it does send shivers of fear down my spine thinking what we'd do but that's not for another almost 2 years we'd be facing that.

Mine started for sure at 5+2.

We have no nearby family - well my husband has an aunt and an uncle who are about an hour away on the other side of Los Angeles, but his family is mostly on the east coast and mine is all in Australia.

Question-who is actually getting ms yet? When did it start? I am have odd moments of nausea, right after eating actually, nothing severe, just an upset feeling tummy. Then at night lying in bed I'll get a really icky taste in my mouth and a wave a nausea, which seems to happen about 20 mins after putting in the progesterone. I've always been incredibly hormone sensitive, so I'm just trying to figure out if it is just from that, or MS is starting this early :( Nothing I can't handle yet, just getting a little nervous for what may come. DH actually remarked yesterday asking how long before I thought I'd get incredibly sick (he is certain I will be that unlucky person that is horribly sick and that it will begin within the next 2 wks, boy I hope he's wrong!)

I have slight bouts of nausea mostly in the morning or bed also. I had more this weekend. I don't know if it's just bc of the shock. Hub an I were talking about this last night and I was like I feel amazing. He laughed and said " you had been nauseous more than you've ever been! " I didn't realize it but I had it as a symptom before I POAS bc I didn't think there was a way I could be. ATM I'm ok, does come an go when I eat but honestly I think the only thing I feel today is HUNGRY!

Having anxiety today. Last time I found out on a Sunday and started to bleed Thursday morning, this time I found out on Sunday and tomorrow is Thursday. Things were different last time, different symptoms and tan dishcharge, but I am still freaking out a little. Whatever will be, will be, trying not to think too much but looking for a little support. I hope no one is offended.

Just focus on the fact that it's different kwynia. It's always rough when you're expecting after a loss but hopefully once you've passed this milestone you'll feel better :hugs:.

Kwynia no offense on this thread! It is so natural to feel that way after a loss. It does take the innocence of it away when you're constantly looking over your shoulder. We are here for you if you want to talk about it! And Sarah is right, you'll feel better after you pass the milestone.

Thanks ladies, you don't know how much that means to me :hugs: :hugs:

No judgement or offense just lots of love.
Try to do something to take your mind off it but help you relax. When tomorrow comes just breath. ❤️
When Friday comes just smile :)

kwynia-I felt the same way. I got this bfp so early so I was terrified to get past the last loss which was day after af had been due when the bleeding began. I kept telling myself how different I felt and here I am 4 days past my "scary" day! It's always hard, but we are all here to help you get through it! This one is going to be good! I hope you can have a great Thursday!

@kwynia : If there's one thing that I learned from TTC for a year it's that it is so difficult to predict what our bodies will do. We can either worry about it, possibly to soften the blow of a disappointment, or grab hold of that wonderful hope that leads to breakthroughs and miracles.

I grew up in the US, where people move hundreds of miles away, sometimes more than once in their lives. So I wasn't phased moving to another country and starting a family until I figured out how things 'work' here.

Just an example: Children don't have school on Wednesdays here, but they have class until 4:30-5. There is some legislation in the works to make the school day more like the rest of the world: school on Wednesdays and ending earlier in the day. Of course because this is France, people immediately organized protests in the streets, with signs like "Mercredi, c'est chez mami!" (Wednesdays are at grandma's). That's how common it is to have relatives close by to take care of their kids! So normally, after 3-months-old, you only see your child in the morning to get them ready for the nanny/daycare/grandma's, after 5pm, and on weekends - until they're done with high school! That is definitely not how I envisage raising my children...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow kwynia and sending happy soothing sticky thoughts your way!

My prenatal registration appointment is tomorrow morning!! It sounds like it will be mostly paperwork but hopefully they'll tell me when my first scan will be. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->