TWW buddies graduate thread :)

congrats Sn0w!!!! Can't wait to see some US pics! When I had my LO last year, I had tons of US pics that I had to get a photo album for them. I'm a high risk from my diabetes so In the beginning I got ultrasounds about every 3 weeks, then in the last 2 months every week. When I delivered we were 100% sure it was a boy lol. I so can't wait to join you ladies!!

Today I am having lots of lower back and hip joint pain. Unfortunately, the poor sleep has also begun and that continued through out my other two pregnancies. It's still so early but it feels like things are moving faster?

@kwynia : I agree that the symptoms (aches, fatigue, nausea) are coming into the picture earlier than with my previous pregnancy. Also, mad props that you take care of your two little ones AND daycare kids. Have any plans for DD's birthday?

Well, I didn't start providing daycare until DS was 18 months so I had time to adjust to mommyhood first, but thanks for the props :)

Our town has a wacky festival the 2nd Sat of July every year so it often falls on our birthday, which means we get to go to a fun parade in the morning and then we'll have close family over for a party! DD has requested a millenium falcon for her birthday (she takes after DH :) )

Good girl! Stars Wars is worth passing on to the next generation! I forgot that it was your birthday too. I hope you have some relaxing times while also playing hostess. Good job, mommy!

Kwynia that sounds like a great day you have planned!

Smiley- so nice to see you! I'm stalking the July threads praying you get your bfp soon!

Twinkie- your post made me tear up!

Thanks ladies! I'm due March 23rd.

Had a bit of drama this week... I had beta done because I was spotting. It was 54.6 at 3w3d. My doc told me it was VERY LOW & I'm losing the pregnancy. I had to BEG for a 2nd test & that 2nd test is tomorrow morning. I KNOW the numbers will be higher.. I just know!

Snow what a great attitude!! Praying you get your good news tomorrow! Come on baby grow!!!!

I keep having cramps and get really nervous and panicked.....then I fart....ahhhh

Seriously though, I feel absolutely horrible, bloated gassy nauseous exhausted headache sore back/hips/feet...more symptoms than i thought possible at 4 weeks...i really hope this bean sticks....please please please little beanie :)

kwynia, I am a farting MACHINE at the moment. Seriously, I'm kind of glad my husband is away at the moment so it's only the cat who I'm farting in front of! But I feel the same, horrible and gross and bloated and gassy and crampy and EXHAUSTED.

I've been having good days and bad in terms of nausea. I was glad to be feeling good for my teeth cleaning yesterday, so no gagging. And last night I think I actually made it through the night without getting up to pee. Small victories!

Oh god I can't imagine a teeth cleaning right now. I think I'd throw up on the dentist! :lol:

Lol! I brushedy teeth yesterday an got sick right in the sink 😖 I thin it was the mix of nausea and gag reflex lol. I would love a night with out peeing! You would swear I go to bed with a full bladder! If I don't pee the bed by the end of this pregnancy it will be a miracle lol.

I made it to almost 6 am before having to get up to pee last night! I was so thrilled about it!

I'm at a wedding and fighting waves of nausea. Maybe once the food is served I'll feel better. I'm not claustrophobic but I can't have people near me right now. Better than this morning freaking out about brown spotting that comes and goes still. So come on nausea! Lol.

Oh interesting, I really notice the people-crowding thing when I'm feeling nauseated too. Sorry Lynny. :(

I just had a two hour nap on the couch and I feel as tired and crappy on waking as I did beforehand! Dammit.

Got my beta result today. 146 at 3w5d! It almost tripled!!! MY DOCTOR WAS WRONG!

Hooraaaaaaaaaay sn0wbunnie!! Wonderful news, you must be over the moon.

Thankfully there is no rule that drs are always right! That's great, snow!

Great news Snow! The power of positive thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->