TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Hey ladies would love to join if possible. My due date is Jan. 12

Hi Sarah. :D How have you been going so far?

Congrats to the new ladies! I promise I will update the list soon! Yay Sarah and snow happy and healthy 9 months!

I called and set up my first OB visit, July 30th 1:30. Then hastily decided I needed to poas, used a weeks estimator digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks, but I'm about 3 weeks from ovulation. It wasn't much of a hold but I was really hoping to see 2-3 weeks on the display. Should I test again in the morning or just try not to think about it? I'm going crazy!

If you're 4+5, maybe wait two days and try again? You might be riiiiight on the verge of 2-3 weeks.

I agree with Melly! So you don't make yourself crazy, give it a day or two and make sure you have a good hold when you do it again :)

Dr's office called this am to reschedule my appointment, thankfully it only changed by a day, so now next appointment is on August 8th, which is a Friday, so that's good. Should be 8+6 then so hopefully we can hear a good strong beat by then!!

Yayyyy appointment!

Mine is in nine days NOT THAT I'M COUNTING HOW IS TIME GOING SO SLOWLY?!

Had my first OB apt! It went great! Baby's HB is @ 99bpm.
Totally cried. It feels more real now. We went to build a bear and made a monkey for the pea. :)

Glad the appointment went well Meg!! Love the monkey idea :)

Seems like grilled cheese an soup is the only way to go today. 😷
I'm sleeping like crap. Woke up every hour fell asleep good at 5:30am to wake myself up in a panic to clean my house??? Washed the floors, scrubbed the bathroom. Put clothes away. WTF?

My dad's coming over tonight for dinner and we're telling him 😆 maybe the crappy sleeping is the excitement ? Once ppl know then I can sleep? 😴💤💤

How you girls doing? Cramps have kinda passed I think. Mostly the sea sick feeling on an off unless I'm eating. I'm so thirsty too. Boobs are ok unless they're out of the bra... No bueno if they're flipping around. 😖

Oh! Last night I almost gave it away to my friend! My nephew an I were playing and he stared to get rough. He pretended to hit me in the belly. Then really did and kinda hard. I obviously told him not to do it again but the little crapper said " why ? " and in front of his mom who's looking at me like yeah Meg why can't he punch you in your belly? I just said " I'm a girl and it's not nice. " 😳 idk....lol. Good thing we'll tell her Sunday. I don't know if I can keep my mouth shut any longer!

Hey how about that novel. Lol.

Hooray for telling your dad!! Will it be his first grandkid?

I'm doing okay. Sooooo tired, I want to fall asleep at my desk. Not feeling too nauseated at the moment unless I think about food, very bloated again. Sigh. I just want to be at home in my bed.

Loved it, Meg!

Breasts are not sore at all - maybe because it's not my first pregnancy? Nausea is taking the form of a general 'malaise' that incorporates being an emotional mess! I'm usually a very rational (maybe even cold) person, so I feel like a dummy when I get weepy for no reason. I got upset because my husband went out to a fancy lunch and my DD and I were at home, unsuccessfully potty training, and eating plain pasta with broccoli. I am definitely making myself some mashed potatoes tonight to choke down this awkward emotionality. Bring on the carbs!

Yes/no? Lol.
My parents adopted my cousin when she was 13 & she has a 2 year old who calls him Grampy. But I'm his baby lol. So it'll be interesting.

He asked my sister if I was PG and she has no clue so she told him no ( knowing we were having issues. So they're all in for a big surprise) she still thinks I'm waiting to see the RE in august.

We are very similar Frenchie, my husband jokes that i am a robot because i don't cry during movies and he does. I'm not cold, I am controlled. But I started to cry today at lunch because my 2 year old had PB and jelly between his eyes and i filled up with so much love it came spilling out lol

Today I love easy Mac. GROSS. I never liked it...but today I LOVE IT!!

Told my dad last night. Put a little poem on a farm an in the frame it said only the very best dads are promoted to grampys. When he read the poem he just looked at me an yelled " ARE YOU PREGNANT?! " then got pretty emotional an continued reading the poem. Wish I got it on video💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->