TWW buddies graduate thread :)

So I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a slightly peachy color on the tissue. I called the doc bc it freaks me out. Trying to stay calm. I have an apt tomorrow and an US. Any of you get this? I did read spotting can be normal with the stretching and cramping of the uterus. I would rather be safe than sorry. I was told it sounded normal and go to the ER if there's red or clots.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 we're just growning.

I wear a liner during the day and occasionally notice a little tan discharge, but my wipes are clear. I know it can be perfectly normal and I noticed it with my other pregnancies as well, but I also know how worried you must be. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

I've updated the list girls. I probably won't be back to update for a while so new members will have to bear with me and give me their info when I get back at some point.

Good luck to all of you ladies! I may lurk and check on you ladies sometimes if I'm feeling up for it.

Hey ladies!! Just now saw this link from the July Testers thread... had to go to the front page and stare at my name under Bfp's :haha: Like that somehow makes it real. My edd is March 24! Glad to be on this journey with yall! I am 4 weeks 1 day right now and have to wait till August 13th (8 weeks) to see the Dr. so in the meantime I have to go crazy hoping all is well. Took my first digi today as a silly present for DH's bday and it said pregnant 2-3 so hopefully that's a good sign!!

I am having some intense lower back pain :( It doesn't help I've got a 4 year old and 2 year old to lift and wrangle and play with. Trying to rest it when I can, but DH is out of town next Monday through Thursday and I will be on my own.

Yikes! Good luck with that Kwynia. I'm going to start doing yoga too bc I feel like it'll help keep me stretch and comfortable.

Told my two sisters tonight. My sister said she wanted to find a treasure while we were at the beach so when they weren't looking I wrote " Aunty & Uncle are going to be a Mommy and Daddy!" Then yelled to them hey I found your treasure! :) they were so excited and both said they knew it lol. My sister told my husband she's already planning the shower....take a chill pill lady! Lol.

Today was kind of a hot mess for me. Felt like crap & had to leave work. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I had to go home and take a nap. I never nap! Also didn't have any coffee today so maybe that atributed to it? Any who I plan on sleeping like a baby tonight! Hopefully we can try an keep the peeing to a minimum.

Meg, what a cool what of telling them. :D

I am also a hot mess. Ugh.

It's very quiet here today, hope everyone is doing well. Not a lot to report here except a migraine.

Someone please save me.
My sister and nephew are here from Denver & we're hosting them. We've gone to the zoo, the beach & today we're headed to my grandparents house in the mountains. I don't know if I can handle it. My nephew is a little monster! Like a complete SHIT HEAD. I'm sorry.
I know he's 2 and it's " not his fault " it IS my sisters but I really can't stand the kid!
She let's him scream like blood curdling scream and REWARDS HIM! " oh what do you want baby. Just tell mommy." " oh honey anything you want I'll get you."
Excuse my French but OHH MY FUCK! I don't know who I want to slap first!

We're at the zoo and he was running a muck, we were watching him more than her! My 2 other sisters were there so at one point me an James had to walk away bc he was screaming in my face when I got down to his level and told him to wait a sec moms getting tickets so he can go on the rides. Ear piercing scream. I'm not a very violent person. I love kids, I'm with my other 3 nephews and 2 nieces as much as possible. This kid is a monster and my sister is the horrible scientist.
It's 7:15 am here. He woke up and had diarrhea @ 6am. I've been listening to him scream & yell " NO! " to her while she try's to give him a shower....it took 45min.

Please. Please tell me this isn't how all kids are. It really is the parenting.

ALSO. I've noticed a HUGE change in how I feel nausea wise. I started taking gummy vitamins and it's a day and night difference! I'm not bloated or sluggish. I feel great! Sleeping way better too!! 😄
Hope everyone's weekend is going good.

Oh my god, he does sound like a monster! I feel sorry for him, your sister is doing him no favours.

I'm glad your nausea is on the improve! Every day is like a nausea rollercoaster for me! I feel better! Nope, I'm puking in the toilet! Now I definitely feel better! Nope, hand me that plastic bag!

I'm sorry love! Have you tried ginger anything? They make lollipops too!

@melly : Nausea rollercoaster is a good way to put it. However with me, if I feel nauseous in the morning, I know I'm in for it all day, but it changes from day to day.

@Meg : Not all children are like that at all. Little ones are such a product of their environment, and the biggest influence on them is their parents. It is totally in your control how you roll with the punches. I think when parents feel constantly overwhelmed with their child's behavior, you can usually trace it back to birth, sometimes even during pregnancy. I think stress is a huge factor in how parents treat their children, and therefore how they behave.
For those of you that this will be your first little one I will tell you something that won't surprise you but bears reminding: you will be exhausted to the point of not recognizing yourself or your spouse for the first week, and more or less into the first month. It helps to realize that every other parent who has loved and cared for a newborn has felt the same way as you, and there's nothing left to do but support each other and snuggle at all available moments (both with baby and SO).
Having a baby is the best! Remind yourself of this and that the way you treat your child has more to do with your mood than their deserving a certain behavior. They won't understand why sometimes when they cry you're comforting and loving and others you're tense and frustrated. You LOVE that baby NO MATTER WHAT and it's never too early to tell them that. I think we should practice on our bellies, no?

I couldn't agree with you more Frenchie.
I do see after 3 long an pretty miserable days that it really is my sister. I know when they're home he gets away with so much more and that's sad. She actually told me him screaming is expressing himself. 😱 when he was opening his birthday gift that was expressing himself. It was a totally different scream! It was excitement! When he's mad it's him being a punk and it's a pitch I never want to hear again in my life.
Some parents don't see a flaw in how they do things. Nothing I can do about it. Nobody's perfect. I understand that. But kids are sponges. Kids know right from wrong as long as we teach them....when they have no boundaries or discipline then there will be an issue.
I don't think my kid will be a saint at all times or anything. But I do not plan on letting myself be walked on or teaching my kid their shot doesn't stink in so many words. I will support them and encourage them but I don't want them to think they're any better than anyone or that I'm going to reward them for poor behavior.

Some believe that children are born with a certain temperament, and so nothing can be done if you have a sensitive or grumpy child. I think if you show that you care or "listen" when your child cries, they learn that they can appropriately express themselves for their age and the situation. If you teach your child that you will get angry when they cry, they aren't learning appropriate reactions. Children are such sponges, as you say. I only speak English to my daughter, and DH only speaks French. We've never had to tell her, "speak English, please" because she knows how to speak to me or DH. She has learned how to "treat" people by listening and knowing them. I know this will become more difficult when she goes to school and all her friends speak French, but for now it's working well. Seize those little victories!

Today was a little better in terms of nausea - but I ate every 2-3 hours. Oh, the snacking!

Someone please save me.
My sister and nephew are here from Denver & we're hosting them. We've gone to the zoo, the beach & today we're headed to my grandparents house in the mountains. I don't know if I can handle it. My nephew is a little monster! Like a complete SHIT HEAD. I'm sorry.
I know he's 2 and it's " not his fault " it IS my sisters but I really can't stand the kid!
She let's him scream like blood curdling scream and REWARDS HIM! " oh what do you want baby. Just tell mommy." " oh honey anything you want I'll get you."
Excuse my French but OHH MY FUCK! I don't know who I want to slap first!

We're at the zoo and he was running a muck, we were watching him more than her! My 2 other sisters were there so at one point me an James had to walk away bc he was screaming in my face when I got down to his level and told him to wait a sec moms getting tickets so he can go on the rides. Ear piercing scream. I'm not a very violent person. I love kids, I'm with my other 3 nephews and 2 nieces as much as possible. This kid is a monster and my sister is the horrible scientist.
It's 7:15 am here. He woke up and had diarrhea @ 6am. I've been listening to him scream & yell " NO! " to her while she try's to give him a shower....it took 45min.

Please. Please tell me this isn't how all kids are. It really is the parenting.

ALSO. I've noticed a HUGE change in how I feel nausea wise. I started taking gummy vitamins and it's a day and night difference! I'm not bloated or sluggish. I feel great! Sleeping way better too!! 😄
Hope everyone's weekend is going good.

My niece's 3 kids are hellions. I love them, but she doesn't understand why I won't watch them.

Smiley. No joke. I'm not sad they're going home. Haha. I saw my other nephews and nieces today and I hugged them soo tight! Their parents have taught them what's appropriate and what's not. They have fits like every kid does & it's normal. It's not all day everyday like my sisters son.
I remember when they were here last September and he was an angel. My how the tides have turned. Hopefully when I see him next June he won't be an even bigger brat (if it's possible).

Well this pregnancy is officially non viable. I went in today for a 3rd scan and the sack is still empty and measuring only 6 weeks when it should be measuring 8. I'm actually doing ok. Since my second hcg results came back something wasn't right so I've been dealing with it for a few weeks now. I was hoping for a miracle but it didn't come and here I am. At least I got a bfp (that day was glorious!) and this pregnancy made a cyst burst so hopefully that'll help me get pregnant faster. I'm at the fertility clinic as well and they're taking care of me and hopefully they'll help get me get here again soon. Soon I'll be back here and next time everything will develop normally!!

Well this pregnancy is officially non viable. I went in today for a 3rd scan and the sack is still empty and measuring only 6 weeks when it should be measuring 8. I'm actually doing ok. Since my second hcg results came back something wasn't right so I've been dealing with it for a few weeks now. I was hoping for a miracle but it didn't come and here I am. At least I got a bfp (that day was glorious!) and this pregnancy made a cyst burst so hopefully that'll help me get pregnant faster. I'm at the fertility clinic as well and they're taking care of me and hopefully they'll help get me get here again soon. Soon I'll be back here and next time everything will develop normally!!

So sorry! :hugs:

Oh Lynny, I'm sorry sweetie. You seem like you're dealing with it with such a good attitude. :hugs:

Big :hugs: Lynny-I'm so sorry to read this, but your right, the next time will be it and it will be perfect!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->