TWW for non-testers

Nikko88

Reaction score
Cycle 1, I was consumed by symptom spotting and even tested a couple of times with an oddly early AF that I convinced myself might be implantation bleeding (it wasn't, the next AF was spot on).

Now it's cycle 3, and I've given up on symptom spotting. My baseline of cycle 1 doesn't give me much faith in vague symptoms. Biologically speaking not much hormonal communication is going on between a fertilized egg and the body until implantation.

And no more testing until a missed period. It was just too upsetting to see the BFN.

So now I wait... read the Bump boards... try not to get my hopes up... and remind myself that if it doesn't happen this month, the likelihood next month is that much better (assuming an average success rate for healthy people of 20% each month, by month 3 the chances of getting pregnant is 51%, by month 4 60%, by month 5 67% etc.) Or worst case by month 6/7, I'll be checking with my doctor.

If you are a non-tester, non-symptom spotter, what do you do during your TTW?

What's your weirdest symptom you now know to ignore? My was the burps. I was struck with a wicked case during the cycle 1 TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->