TWW starts today, anyone else?????

Aaaah!!! Right just wen and got first response and there is faint to nonexistent line! Whats going on?!?!? Xx

Let's see Jbree? They're not as sensitive as the superdrug ones I don't think!

There is honestly nothing to see!! My phone shows it as stark white. But the cheapies from b&m are meant to be 20miu from what ive read online so really confused. Will test tomorrow again withthe cheapies then use my last first response for friday xx

Postie came. Stark white :bfn: will still poas again tomorrow though! x

I've had to go out to deal with some college bits for my son. So ive ended up in home bargains & superdrug lol, at least i got a selection for nxt month! Haha. Totally losing the plot today, was making my sons breakfast, and realised i was pouring coke on his cereal rather than milk :doh:

Oooh that could be a symptom Cajadaem! I get like that when pregnant!

I think we are going to TTC in Dec or Jan time. I'm sure you will all be duffed by then! :)

Haha, as much as i'd like to think it was, i doubt it on this occasion. I feel so periody today, and last month af arrived on cd28, which is tmoz for me, so theres every chance she could arrive before Saturday. I definately think i would have had a faint squinter of a line by now if i was going to get one, so no worries, on to nxt month for me :) Going camping this weekend so will take my mind off it......

Who's testing tomorrow then and what dpo are you? X

I am. I'll be 11dpo. Possibly 10 if I ov'd on CD14 I guess. Will be CD24, AF due Sun/Mon.

Well I got another inconclusive answer on the FRER. Super super faint line - barely visible, the kind that only POAS aholic a see, so it's probably line eye :haha: I took it out the case and could still see it and then left it for 10 minutes. When I went back it was really clear and looked pink, but is most likely an Evap as it was 15 mins after test and out the case. Will test again tomorrow morning on 12dpiui.

I'm not really sure. I plan to test with frer on Friday. If i decide to do one tomorrow, it will be 11dpo for me, cd28 for me

I'll test again tomorrow but who knows if there will be a line or not!? So annoying. Ill be 12dpo I think x

Well I think im out ladies tested again this morning and lines have almost disappeared 😒 Heres to next month! X

Aww sorry Jbree :-( but i think i'm with you. I tested, but i dont really know why, of course it was totally negative, but the fact my temp had a sharp dip this morning, and i feel af is very close, i really shouldnt have tested. Pretty sure af will show today or tmoz :-/

Aww Jbree I'm sorry :( xxx

I tested and I think it was a dodgy test!! Got a normal control line but much of the other side is still pink but not in a line and it's been about ten mins. Will have to test again tomorrow!

Sorry Cajadaem :( must have cross posted xxx

image.jpg
Does anyone see anything?, I'm either 8 9 or 10 dpo unsure due to pcos and not temping only using opks. Gonna get a better test for tomorrow morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->