TWW starts today, anyone else?????

Haha hun you sound just like me! Its really doing my head in!!! I am obviously testing tmoz, but i know its still too early, but doing it just to feed the urge, then will wait till Weds :)
No way i could wait till Weds, need a 'hit' before then lol.
Getting some pretty strong cramping tnite tho, kind of like just before & during af, but in theory she is still 6-7 days away :-/

I would have poas tonight if I had any other than FRER in the house! :dohh: I felt so sane up until tonight but it's driving me up the wall now haha. :haha:

:wacko: i have a few frer's in the house, but i dont want to waste one today, i already know tmoz is a waste really, but it'll keep me going till weds, i dont mind wasting 1, but cant justify wasting one today knowing there just isnt any chance it would ever be more than a negative.

I've only got two, so I won't use them before Thursday. Hopefully!

Can't wait to analyse your test in the morning! :haha: make sure you upload pics!!

Haha! I will upload pics, but only if there is the slightest hint of a line, which i doubt. I wont bother uploading pics of an obvious bfn xx

Its an unquestionable BFN. Not even a hint of a line. Lol. Exactly what i expected. On to wednesday now :)

Booo! Keeping everything crossed for Wednesday!

Its nothing less than expected :) Wednesday will be 10dpo, will test again then. And Friday will be my last test this Month as AF is due Sat/Sun so if nothing shows by Friday then i know i'm out this month.

Yes tested this morning with a frer and there is a faint line again. But still got a long way to go till af is due..... So we will see what happens was expecting a darker line than i got. Xx

Aargh I'm going out of my mind.time is going soo slow and I'm having a few symptoms which I think maybe my body is just tricking me with. I'm approx 8dpo have had mild headaches the past few days, dull achey lower abdomen and back with occasional sharp stabby pains and sore nipples but not boobs. I'm going to try and not test till wed with fmu....good luck to all of you x

I just popped out and bought some superdrug tests. Weds i will fo 1 superdrug & 1 frer. My boobs r sore today, but as its something i suffer with constantly, i cant tell if they are more sore, or i'm just paying more attention to them :-/

Jbree - wow, super exciting! Congrats! Could you have ovulated earlier maybe? Such a super early BFP :)

ljminer - your symptoms sound really promising. When do you think you'll test?

Cajadeem - Hopefully they're sore because you're on your way to a BFP. Saving those tests till 10dpo seems like a good idea. I've heard really good things about superdrug tests before. With my chemical last August, a superdrug test showed a line the same time as super faint ones started showing up on the clearblue and FRER.

9dpiui today. Not really good any symptoms going on. I had weird cramps, but they've gone now. Don't really feel much to be honest. Starting to feel my resolve buckling, but I have to stay strong! I can't guarantee it's not the trigger if I test around 10/11dpo. So I have to wait till Friday! I could do with this week speeding up a bit!

This week definitely needs to speed up!!

I think I'm 8dpo. Still feeling really rough because of this horrid cold, I almost feel like I'm not on the same planet as everyone else lol! My first symptom with my three other pregnancies was being able to smell coffee from a mile away at 8 or 9 dpo but I can't smell ANYTHING lol so that won't be happening! My boobs are slightly tender when I run down the stairs today but that's normal for me at this point in my cycle. I don't feel at all "pregnant". Definitely going to save FMU on Weds and dip. I'll probably also pee on a FRER on Thursday!

I have no symptoms either, nor do i feel in any way pregnant. I think, to be honest, i'll be more shocked if i get a positive than if i dont.

Me too. I'm expecting :bfn: and for AF to arrive on Sunday. I just think that I'd kind of 'know' if I was. I did with my other three pregnancies.

Hmm I have a bit of acid reflux/heartburn tonight. At least I think that's what it is I've never had it before. My tea is really repeating on me! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->