TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Anagee yes we've together for three years but we knew eachother for years before that and I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. Yes marriage is all about the "legal" part and that's really what I find a lot of women care about being able to tell people they are married, which is pretty odd how you brag about something you pretty much forced your bf too (my moms friend gave her now fiance an ultimatum after 12 years and guess what when he gave her the ring he says it'll be another 12 before I marry you, but hey I guess you get what you deserve when you get something you want even when it isnt genuinely from that persons heart)

2kids of course you can be here! I'm out too AF hasn't made her grand entrance but I had a massive drop so any minute now. I am super stoked how much shorter this cycle was, Od early and everything, from 38CDs to 30?! Yay for BC getting kicked to the curb by my regulating hormones!

2 kids your welcome! Just thought I should praise you, on fathers day I wont lie I use to get A LITTLE upset but than my mom started getting a card because she played both roles and she deserved and still deserves to be acknowledged for that!

Destiny, sorry about your drop... that feeling is awful. But you've got a great attitude and now the countdown is on to try again :)

I had some wacky temp taking this morning and I'm all stressed about it. I still have dull aches, very mild cramps on my right side. And on and off creamy cm. no sore boobs yet, but last time I was pregnant I didn't get them until later. And they had me in tears, so I'm fine without that for now ;)

Also, agree with the married talk! We've been married for almost 5 years. I was only 22 when we got engaged and I feel it was the "thing" at the time, and I did feel the pressure. That being said, I would do it all over again....even when he drives me crazy haha. Some quirks don't come out until 4 years into marriage, I'm sure of it haha

2kidsplusttc3, yes def can post here. This is about support for one another.

Destiny, I'm sorry hun. :/ keep the positive vibes :)

sunshine2014, you know what they say your not out till the witch comes :)
AFM: cramps stopped, some clear cm ocassional pains in my boobs. But still no sign golf AF. Seeing this as a good sign. Don't know if I should be testing today or not.

Here's my test ladies. See anything?

Attachments

• 20141122_140617~2.jpg
    20141122_140617~2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
Lol I've never really used these before. I might take another test tomorrow. a FRER these are Sooo confusing

Here's a VeriQuick test. Sorry if I take too many tests. I had them laying around lol

Attachments

• 20141122_145656~2.jpg
    20141122_145656~2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
Hmmm, I don't see it on that one. But it could just be the lighting :)

Sunshine thank you, definitely will keep the positive energy going. AF hasn't shown yet FX for you!

Ana thanks! I dont really see anything but it's still technically early, FX

AFM ran out and grabbed some OPKs for coming cycle as well as some grapefruit juice for me and pomegranate juic for OH as it helps boost sperm count and quality. For anyone who was wondering how grapefruit juice tastes I just tried and well I'm not going to lie to you it's awful, the after taste at least.

Yay for next cycle new things lol. Always up for trying new things. Best of luck to all of us. This whole process is crazy. Hubby is a DR and even he's getting annoyed with me I think lol, asking questions 24/7. So much for not symptom spotting haha.

Destiny, ewe all for getting ourselves some babies !! :)

sunshine, how awesome your hubby is A DR. lol I bet you get better Info and stuff. Lol hubby doesn't understand half of what I'm saying about TTC. Lol Sooo I just bought some FRER and I'm itching to teat tomorrow!! :)

Can't wait to see the results of the FRER. Do they really work? I've never bought one. Just stick to the cheapies until I really need confirmation haha.

Those are the only test i really trust. I hope FRER confirms what I've been seeing. Lol

This mornings test with FRER and fmu

Attachments

• IMG_20141123_095420.jpg
    IMG_20141123_095420.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 13
Any news from anyone? I'm back taking the evening promise for next cycle, tried it last cycle for a few days but didn't notice anything different - has anyone tried and how long did it take to see more cm (I don't think I get any - not the stretchy kind anyway)! Luckily I love grapefruit juice so I will get that next time I go shopping. X

Destiny I need some of your positive attitude! Just saw family member about to pop and ordering baby stuff online and not asking me anything about myself or the fact we just closed on a house! I hope when it is my turn I still ask other people about their lives! X

Anagee my FRER looked just like that this afternoon. Still no sign of AF and boobs are sore. Presume im out this month tho

Bathgirl congrats on closing on a house. Must be Sooo exciting to be able to get a home:)

Blu, yeah BFN unfortunately. AF seems nowhere in sight for me too :( hope it's a good sign. If AF doesn't show I plan on retreating on Thursday of the coming week.

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Sunshine I hope this grapefruit juice works, I might be bad and add some sugar
do and of you think that would kill its benefits? OH is drinking the pomegranate juice too. I told him it's only fair you know what I gonthrough and try my juice too and he doesn't think its that bad ughh :dohh: lol

Ana Im sorry I don't think I see anything

Bathgirl no news here, CD2. Thank you, lucky that you like the grapefruit juice! Sorry about your friend some people are just oblivious to other people's feelings or they just flat out have no manners. Congrats on your house! I can't wait to have ours, that feeling must be great enjoy it! Oh and how do you take the primrose oil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->