• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW starts today, anyone want to wait it out with me til around 24th Nov?

Bathgirl I completely understand how you feel about the baby. Last week my fiances "brother" (I say "brother" because hes not blood, just a friend who was signed over to his mother at the age of 14) had his baby and I was DEVASTATED I didn't even want to see OR hear about this baby and if I did hear about it OH and I would fight because I'd get so grumpy and eventually I broke down in tears. But guess what? I saw him I think Tuesday and it was fine. I did however criticize the hell out of his parents :haha: but how could I be so mad at such a little person? I realized I had taken this feeling to such an extreme level and it wasn't even that serious! I hope you will feel the same and if you don't i would still understand it. TTC is stressful especially when these nitwits get pregnant on accident (that was their situation at least) and you try so hard it seems unfair and maybe it really actually IS unfair but I'm confident our time WILL come and when it does we will show everyone how's it done! Good luck to you!

Mumof5 I was thinking that to but do you think that's too early? I'm only 5DPO

I don't think so, from my reading and understanding it is certainly a possibility. Fingers crossed x

Thank you hon! I know it's crazy but I feel I have to avoid pregnant people as it just makes me emotional so god knows how I will feel when it's here! I hope I will feel happy but it's hard as they know I'm TTC and I feel like a failure. Also my dad annoyed me yest as I was talking about thinking about IVF early next yr and he's like but you're moving house! You don't want to be pg when you're moving house! I was like are you serious, ppl obviously don't get it. Like I would put off until I've moved when it's already been9 months?! Aughhhhhh!!!!

Btw tried grapefruit juice this month and literally saw the tiniest bit of the stretchy cm, but a few days before I got my positive OPK! Like literally a tiny bit. Hoping next month I get more. I'm taking like a million supplements this month too and now caffeine and almost booze free.....so much effort! I need the payoff!!, x

Mumof5 you just made me VERY anxious! I've got every bodypart crossed :haha:

Bathgirl your welcome sweet pea and if you ever need anyone to talk to you can PM me I know exactly what your talking. I was even more upset about they're baby because when she was still pregnant and found out we were trying she says "oh just do it on accident like us!" I wanted to sock her right then and there. Like thank you Einstein I mean why didn't I think of that?! Because I cant do it on purpose clearly I can do it on accident! It was even more insensitive because she never took into account how long we possibly could've been trying, what if it's been years? So un called for. Even when we went to see the baby she says you have to hold him for good luck and Im like uhm no :haha:

If this isn't my month Im trying grapefruit juice and soft cups next cycle. I do not get any EWCM not a drop since starting BC so hopefully that helps me out.

Mumof5 yes of course! It's excited anxious lol. I really do want to try holding out testing as much as my willpower lets me, I don't want to test early and get a bfn and then convince myself oh it just too early! If I get a bfn I want to know this is the real deal you can stop testing now, you know? When do you think I should test? My last LP was 16 days but I also Od 5 days early this month.

Thank you hon! Omg this girl was exactly the same, saying just have a baby! Oh. You hate your job, just have a baby! Every time I saw her! Of course I had already been trying and then she got ph and kept saying it! I literally could have screamed. I passed on the message to her via someone else we were ttc and since then she has shut up, thank god!

Glad someone else doesn't Goethe mythical bloody ewcm!!!! What are soft cups and how does it work? Is it an American thing as I've never heard of them in the UK. X

So ladies, weirdest thing happened! I got CM, like I used to before I had my daughter, in the middle of my cycle back when I was regular, a few mins ago. It was accompanied with some blood and my boobs are KILLING ME. Maybe today is O day? What do you think?

Maybe anagee. Why the blood though? Was it just a tiny bit? I have had a tiny bit of pink before between o and AF and thought was implantation bleeding but it wasn't so randomly occasionally it does happen! Can u do an OPK?

Bathgirl some ladies are just oblivious to others feelings, I'm glad she shut her trap though! The soft cups are normally used for menstrual cycle however it's been proven if you insert them directly after BDing it can increase conception rate as it holds the spermies near the cervix! All you have to do it pop it in and leave it for I think 6 hours was the maximum time. It isn't limited to US because you can order online if they don't have them I n a store near your home and I must say they are rather cheap. I haven't had EWCM since I started taking BC never again will I go on a contraceptive pill it screwed with my body too much.

Anagee it possible but Im not for sure, Id definitely BD just in case!

Haha that's actually kind of gross. The things we do!! Maybe I'll get some online for next month though the thought of walking around with that in sounds very weird to me!!!

Destiny kid wait until the day before you are expecting AF, if you have regular cycles. If not then I'd wait until the longest lp that you've had and test then x

Bathgirl I agree it sounds gross lol but I figured if we BDd at night id just sleep with it in and then take it out so I'm not wandering about in public :haha: I mean how much different from a tampon can it be?

Mumof5 idk how strong my willpower is for that haha plus OH is always asking me to test :/ I might cave early but I'm waiting as long as I possibly can

Bathgirl I agree it sounds gross lol but I figured if we BDd at night id just sleep with it in and then take it out so I'm not wandering about in public :haha: I mean how much different from a tampon can it be?

Mumof5 idk how strong my willpower is for that haha plus OH is always asking me to test :/ I might cave early but I'm waiting as long as I possibly can

Bathgirl, Yeah it was a little speck of blood mixed with CM. I wasn't able to do an OPK I was sooo busy yesterday.

So Me and Dh go into it last night. He was "too tired" , like always to BD with me :( He's been doing a lot of neglecting lately and I don't want too but I might need to put the TTC on hold until we really fix our issues. So this may be my last cycle TTC if today's talk doesn't go well.. I'm really sad. :(

Anagee- so sorry to hear that hon. How long have u been trying? Are the issues about ttc or other stuff?

I know with my boyf he got really annoyed at me if I tell him we have to do it and told me to just initiate it so it doesn't feel like a chore... Seems to do the job for the most part. Though sometimes obviously it's too much doing it every day for a week...we are only human after all x

Its coming up on 2 years pretty soon...

They are a little of everything. I never ask him for sex everyday just more than 3 days out of 2 weeks... Plus I d make sex interesting, TMI but we play with toys, role play, and that kind of thing but he's always tired. And I get it he works as a landscaper but at the same time he can't always be tired, he needs to give me some love and attention too. Ahh. Sorry for the vent.

Ahh that's ok. And two years must be a real added stress on top of normal relationship stress. Have u been checked out etc or are you going au natural?? And yes he must give you attention, men find it easy to forget that sometimes. I hope your chat goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->