• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Babyhopes, I understand how you feel about, I think SS has caused me a great deal of unnecessary stress. But then hope just keeps you so aware and constantly second guessing.

Torres, I know it seems unlikely but if you have fertile CM I don't see why the sperm wouldn't be there. So you just never know...

I'm not sure Torres, although my temp is up by 0.1 degrees it's not enough to suggest O, so BDing and opk testing continues, just incase my body didn't manage. I suppose there is a chance that I only O'd late last night or during the night, meaning my progesterone wouldn't have raised my temp.

What I refuse to do that I would have done in previous months is worry. I have either O'd or have yet to O. I'm not accepting no O ;) Best scenario would be to get that temp rise tomorrow. Would love to be in the TWW by tomorrow :)

So that 'not worrying' thing just got harder...

I did an opk: SMU and got another BLAZING + Will attach a pic. I know some women with PCOS get positives randomly throughout the month. So maybe this is a sign. Now plenty of women with PCOS get pregnant, but it would help if I was diagnosed, but I won't get any sort of fertility testing for another 7-8 months :cry: I can't believe I went from being calm to panic in the space of 10mins or one test. ARGH!!

Attachments

• LH 10.4.12.jpg
    LH 10.4.12.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3

I did an opk: SMU and got another BLAZING + Will attach a pic. I know some women with PCOS get positives randomly throughout the month. So maybe this is a sign. Now plenty of women with PCOS get pregnant, but it would help if I was diagnosed, but I won't get any sort of fertility testing for another 7-8 months :cry: I can't believe I went from being calm to panic in the space of 10mins or one test. ARGH!!

I'm a bit confused - isn't a strong OPK a good thing? Or does it not necessarily imply O in PCOS? Best of luck to you!

Hi lovetobemum!
congrats getting to the 2ww! The hard physical work is over, now the emotional work begins! :) When would your period be due? I think the earliest ladies can get a bfp is 8dpo, but this is quite unlikely! Quite a few get a positive around 11dpo I've heard. But FRER allows you to test 6 days before your period is due..I think it's probably the most sensitivinge test on the market. Im 3 or 4dpo today. I have had shooting pains through my right breast but as i'm only 3/4dpo I'm definitely putting that down to general hormones - implantation wouldn't have even happened yet. I've heard the earliest implantation can happen is 4dpo with 6-10 most likely. It is sooooo frustrating not knowing! And i'm an impatient person as it is!!!!
Are you feeling positive this month? Have you used opks or anything? Good luck lovely.xx

I'm a bit confused - isn't a strong OPK a good thing? Or does it not necessarily imply O in PCOS? Best of luck to you!

I believe the LH hormone is more unreliable in ladies with PCOS, so a +opk doesn't always mean O. I am not an expert though, so happy to be corrected.

I have looked around and some women do get 3/4 even 5 in a row. Hopefully all is still well and I am still on track for Oing today or tomorrow. Last dtd yesterday am and plan on grabbing OH when he gets home at tea time ;)

Hi onebump, I'm sorry that this is all so confusing for you...have you tracked opk's before? Is this a new thing to this cycle? xx Good idea just to keep bd ing until it's over. See, conversely, my pos opk surge was very short. I tested at 11am that day -positive. Tested about 4pm - neg. I'm hoping that can be normal. Sometime I wonder if life would be less stressful without modern technology!x

Hi onebump, I'm sorry that this is all so confusing for you...have you tracked opk's before? Is this a new thing to this cycle? xx Good idea just to keep bd ing until it's over. See, conversely, my pos opk surge was very short. I tested at 11am that day -positive. Tested about 4pm - neg. I'm hoping that can be normal. Sometime I wonder if life would be less stressful without modern technology!x

On Monday the same thing happened, + around 11ish and - around 4ish, then a weaker + next am, - around 4ish and a blazing + this morning. I think that has more to do with the amount of fluids I drink diluting my urine...

Yes...that sounds like it must be your liquids diluting it...I wonder if mornings are just better testing times for some....

By the way I have started a TTC and 2ww journal, listed in the journal section. I though it would be useful to myself to record anything, plus I always like reading other people's journeys. Feel free to peek (like you have nothing better to do!!)

Onebump - OMG. I had the same thing happen to me. I was all calm then I inputted my temp for today and then the stress came. I thought I OV'd Sunday - FF put me as Saturday today. I used those stupid IC OPK's and it totally screwed me this cycle. Totally unreliable and unreadable!! I will be going back to my first response ones next cycle. So I am kinda stressing not knowing which day I OV'd - Our BDing schedule is perfect either way but I need to know when to start my progesterone! Ugh!

Oh no Snowflakes, so when will you start your progesterone? I suppose human analysis should be more accurate?..

I think if I'm not lucky this month I may need to shell out...

So, had some interesting developments today.
Here is my SS recap (I did say I wasn't going to obsess this time, didn't I? Hehe) 3dpo - gassy, lots if creamy white CM
5dpo - sore nipples, TONS of creamy CM
7dpo (today) - Woke up feeling SUPER queasy. Didn't puke, but I felt like I could at any moment. The feeling stayed until about noon. I also peed about 5 times during the school day - very rare for me. I actually had to leave a class alone to go!

I'm still watching for implantation symptoms but nothing. But hopefully the hormones are telling me something! I may start testing tomorrow (8dpo) just for the fun of it.

Wish me luck!

Oh Baby hopes that sounds really good!! Good luck huns. Don't get upset if you get a BFN tomorrow - 8dpo is super early to get a BFP!!

One bump - I chart stalked you and see you are 3dpo as well! Hooray for being in the 2ww together and OVing the same day!

Good news for me. FF moved my OV date to Sunday like I thought. Happy!!

Oh Baby hopes that sounds really good!! Good luck huns. Don't get upset if you get a BFN tomorrow - 8dpo is super early to get a BFP!!

One bump - I chart stalked you and see you are 3dpo as well! Hooray for being in the 2ww together and OVing the same day!

Good news for me. FF moved my OV date to Sunday like I thought. Happy!!

Yay Snowflakes :happydance: I'm not 100% sure that I did O on Sunday, however if I keep with a high temperature tomorrow I may believe it ;)

Hey.
I've been feeling down and have been really moody the past few days, that's why I haven't posted. I don't want to spread negativity!
I'm pretty sure I O'ed on Sunday. That's when I had that spotting and from what I've read you O within hours.
How's everyone else doing? How are your temps onebump? Did you O when you thought you might have?
Anyone with any symptoms?
Does everyone have their test dates yet? I'm going to try to hold out this month. Like I said, I'm not feeling too good about this month so hopefully I won't have the urge to test. Plus I have no tests at home so that helps the temptation! If AF doesn't show by the 22nd, I'll test, that's hubby's bday.

:hugs: Torres, we are for the negative and the positive, no one manages the positive ALL the time :hugs:

I O'd on Monday according to FF, which seems about right going by my pains, +opk too. So timing was good, but I'm reminding myself that even perfect timing only gives me a 25% chance. So we shall see...

As for testing I don't want to test early, so aiming for 23rd April if AF doesn't show...really hope I have the willpower. Fx'd...

One bump - I see your OV date moved today!! Did you get your BDing in in time for it to move? haha. We were posting at the same time. I got my answers when I posted my reply!! Good job!!

Torres - I'm a bit in a mood as well. I think it's my medicine though truthfully. I plan to test on 4/21. Hoping I can hold out that long. No symptoms here either. Honestly, not all that hopeful at all this cycle.

FX for a triple wammy of BFP's!! I'm 4/21, Torres 4/22 and One Bump 4/23!! They say things happen in three's!!

Now that sounds good snowflakes.

As for intuition/feelings/whatever I don't feel negative about this cycle, but don't feel that I'm a definite either. So that is different for me, for previous cycles I've been convinced each month was the month. What this means for me is I am so much more relaxed than I have been. I hope that holds out...

We can't forget about noodle or babyhope!
I just googled the number 5 and got this -
Fives are particularly lucky in Chinese traditions where we see the five Chinese blessings: Health, Wealth, Luck, Life, Peace. Alchemists and esoteric practitioners utilize the lucky power of five-pointed stars for protection and well-balanced energies in their work. Indeed, the number five is a all-encompassing energy in matter. Five is a lucky number for physical health and protection. I also think it's rather lucky that it was David's fifth stone thrown that downed Goliath in the legendary Biblical face-off.
So lucky number 5 please give us all our BFPs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->