TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Love the motto Snow!
It is my hubby's birthday on the 22nd! Plan on testing on the 20th. My DH wants me to wait till I'm at least a week late - yeah right!

I am hoping to wait till AF is at least 1 day late, but if I have another long cycle and don't get to test till the 30th (ish) I'll be so desperate for action of some sort.

:thumbup: ladies, everything is going again :flower:

Love the motto Snow!
It is my hubby's birthday on the 22nd! Plan on testing on the 20th. My DH wants me to wait till I'm at least a week late - yeah right!

My hubby is the same. They're just trying to protect us from the trauma of the CP again. I know he means well, but there's no way. Late yes, ONE WEEK
LATE not a chance.

Happy you'll be joining us in April BabyHopes after all! I would get BDing if I were you with the EWCM. Some girls do get it for a few days prior to OV. But my motto is: When in doubt, bang it out! My B-day is in in April as well. Mine is the 14th when is yours?

I am going to test 4/21 as well!!! How awesome!!

My new favorite expression :)
I always heard every other day is better than everyday for a higher percentage of quality swimmers... Is quantity more important than quality?
My bday is the 27th. If I wait until officially late that would be the 21st for testing. Maybe I can hold out that long?

I have a negative outlook already and I haven't even started the TWW yet!
I've had kind of a rough week and I haven't been in the mood to BD when we get the chance! My DH is on the afternoon shift this week (3-11pm), plus he's been working overtime, so he's not getting home till 1am at the earliest. I've been trying to stay awake, but it's hard with working and taking care of a 4 year old!!!! Last night I was able to stay awake, but my mood was so down when he came home that I couldn't bring myself to BD. Arrrgggg......okay rant over.
I'm due to O in the next day or 2 (I didn't buy OPKs this month), so hopefully I will, and we will be able to BD every day for the next few days. I just have to keep telling myself that I'm now entering into my most fertile period and that I still have a chance! How's everyone else doing?!?!?!

It's totally understandable that you are finding it hard, considering the shifts your hubby is on this week, but like you say, now is the time that counts. After what you went through, hopefully you will be super fertile and won't take much to conceive that super sticky bean :thumbup: :thumbup:

:dust: to all of you ladies.

Torres - I go through that too... you want/need to BD so bad that when you're not really in the mood, it's frustrating. You want to, but you don't... I think it's ok to skip every once in a while, or else it might start to feel like a chore, and I don't ever want that to happen!

I think I may have O'ed way earlier than I thought. My last cycle was 30 days so I kind of planned on it being that again this time. If that was the case, I'm supposed to O today. BUT - (Sorry for the potential TMI)
Mar30 - Start of EWCM (thought it was flukey)
April 2 - More EWCM (BD)
April 3 - WAY more EWCM (No BD - off day....)
April 4 - no EWCM (BD anyway just in case!) and as of today
April 5 - LOTS of really thin, creamy CM. I remember getting this on my last 2WW prior to the BFP, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I think I O'd on the 3rd? So hopefully I caught it with the April 2 and April 4 BD. I really should start temping... I just don't know how accurate it would be for me.

So I guess I'm 2do. Woohoo! That means I can test sooner :)

It's totally understandable that you are finding it hard, considering the shifts your hubby is on this week, but like you say, now is the time that counts. After what you went through, hopefully you will be super fertile and won't take much to conceive that super sticky bean :thumbup: :thumbup:

:dust: to all of you ladies.

I love how I can come here and I know that you will just understand! It's such a relief.
Babyhope - It does seem like you may have O'ed on the 3rd. I would keep BDing for the next few days just in case! I have been thinking about temping as well, but that would just add one more thing to stress about! We'll see. I was super close to buying a basel thermometer a few days ago.
Onebump - you didn't give us an update on you!?

I'm not sure if there is any updating.

My temps are remaining steady, opks are all negative, I have had some fertile CM though, may be related to my daily grapefruit juice.

We are SMEPing away although, because we are on holiday this week (complete opposite from yourself Torres) we have been feeling extra frisky or at least I have. So although today should be a day off it wasn't :winkwink: I may not O for another 10-16 days so it's not too worrying just now.

However, although my cycles are irregular, I have found to have a longish one (35-38days) followed by a shorter one (27-33days), so I had a super long one last time, maybe I will be lucky with a shorter one this time around. fx'd!! If that is the case I could O over the weekend. This morning's opk was a healthy colour, so you never know.

I had quite the journey with previous partners, nothing awful, just emotional journeys and feel really lucky to be sitting here with someone who wants a :baby: with me. Lets hope we can bring our dream alive.

Wooooah sorry for the sop!! :dohh:

Hey girls! Not much new here. Sorry you are down Torres. It's understandable how hard it must be with opposite schedules!

Just waiting around to OV. Should be soon. I started getting my watery CM yesterday. I NEVER get EWCM. Boo! My OPK today was allllmost positive but not quite so I think I'll prolly get my positive tomorrow and will prolly OV on Saturday. Our plan of action this cycle is BDing every 36 hours. So we'll see. Tomorrow is an off day but I feel if I OV on Saturday we'd be potentially missing a pretty important BD day. I don't know.....

Onebump - it must be so frustrating to have such irregular cycles! Thank goodness for OPKs eh? How much grapefruit juice are you drinking?
Snow - did you get that fertileCM? Is it working at all? Tough call on having an off day if you're going to O on Saturday. Follow your gut, if it tells you to BD, do it.

Onebump - it must be so frustrating to have such irregular cycles! Thank goodness for OPKs eh? How much grapefruit juice are you drinking?
Snow - did you get that fertileCM? Is it working at all? Tough call on having an off day if you're going to O on Saturday. Follow your gut, if it tells you to BD, do it.

It is really frustrating Torres, i was convinced my cycles were settling down, as they were getting closer in length each time. But that last one really upset me. I have been off BCP for a year now, so hope I start settling now, or get my BFP ;)

I have one decent size glass a day, maybe about 100ml. Last month my opks made me think I was ovulating a week before I did, so I will continue to take them even after I get a positive, just incase.

Snowflake I agree, follow your instinct. It's so exciting you girls are nearly in the TWW again, hope you all have your BFPs by the time I get around to testing. :thumbup:

Potentially stupid question Onebump - what's SMEP? I've figured out most of the other TTC acronyums, but that one has me stumped!

I'm not sure if there is any updating.

My temps are remaining steady, opks are all negative, I have had some fertile CM though, may be related to my daily grapefruit juice.

We are SMEPing away although, because we are on holiday this week (complete opposite from yourself Torres) we have been feeling extra frisky or at least I have. So although today should be a day off it wasn't :winkwink: I may not O for another 10-16 days so it's not too worrying just now.

However, although my cycles are irregular, I have found to have a longish one (35-38days) followed by a shorter one (27-33days), so I had a super long one last time, maybe I will be lucky with a shorter one this time around. fx'd!! If that is the case I could O over the weekend. This morning's opk was a healthy colour, so you never know.

I had quite the journey with previous partners, nothing awful, just emotional journeys and feel really lucky to be sitting here with someone who wants a :baby: with me. Lets hope we can bring our dream alive.

Wooooah sorry for the sop!! :dohh:

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

This is a link to more info about SMEP; Sperm Meets Egg Plan. It is designed for those TTC after a miscarriage, the logic makes sense to anyone TTC.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

This is a link to more info about SMEP; Sperm Meets Egg Plan. It is designed for those TTC after a miscarriage, the logic makes sense to anyone TTC.

Interesting read! You're right, it does make sense. It's the first time I've read anywhere that many women don't ovulste the cycle after they miscarry. I kept hearing that I should be MORE fertile. I got really disheartened when I got ZERO ovulation symptons. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulste at all, so it was good to hear that that is often the case.

As for me now, I had a bit of EWCM return, so maybe I didn't O on the 3rd? Is it normal to experience some after O? I'll BD just in case of course...

Happy Easter everyone!

Onebump - were your periods regular before you went on BC? And thanks for the link for the SMEP, I think I'll give it a try next month (well hopefully I won't have to!)
Well finally got to DTD today. Today is supposed to be my O day, but I don't really have any symptoms. Mind you, I'm horrible with symptom spotting anyway and am almost always wrong. I don't feel too optimistic about this month tho, but it may just be because of my chemical last month, or because of the lack of BDing.
Happy Easter!

Some ladies do get EWCM after O,but i do think u shd dtd just incase ;)

I think so but never really kept track. Blech.

It only takes one time remember Torres, fxd xx

Well my gut told me to BD so we did! Ha! Still no OV. Hoping todays the day!

One bump - I'd BD today - alot of girls get temp dips right before they ovulate and you got a pretty good one going on right now hun!

Torres - Glad you were able to BD. Like One Bump said - It really does only take one time to get the job done! I did get the FertileCM but it didn't come in the mail til Monday and I don't think it's been in my body long enough to do anything yet but I really haven't noticed a difference. I'll prolly get another bottle if AF comes so I can see if it works next cycle by taking it earlier.

Babyhopes - Glad you BD'd I know I would have too if I saw the EWCM.

Well ladies, it looks like we've all been hard at work BDing! haha! I'm most defo going to sneak another BD in tonight, I just don't feel comfortable with only once.
Snow and Onebump - where did you learn everything you know about temping? I think I'm going to do it if I have to move onto the next cycle.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend. I just got back from a Easter egg hunt with my daughter. So fun!

TWW starts today for me!! :) going to be a very long week as I am feeling hopeful this month!!

Can anyone help I really dont know when to start testing to get a bfp hoping that it is not too far away I really can't wait!!!!!

Anyone further along TWW and that have got any signs of pregnancy????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->