• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

We can't forget about noodle or babyhope!
I just googled the number 5 and got this -
Fives are particularly lucky in Chinese traditions where we see the five Chinese blessings: Health, Wealth, Luck, Life, Peace. Alchemists and esoteric practitioners utilize the lucky power of five-pointed stars for protection and well-balanced energies in their work. Indeed, the number five is a all-encompassing energy in matter. Five is a lucky number for physical health and protection. I also think it's rather lucky that it was David's fifth stone thrown that downed Goliath in the legendary Biblical face-off.
So lucky number 5 please give us all our BFPs!!!!

Thanks for remembering me. I haven't been posting lately because I'm just waiting to O. Think I Oed this morning. Once I saw my temperature, I jumped on my sleeping husband. :haha: Waiting for tomorrow's temperature to confirm.

If I Oed today, I'll wait until the end of the month to test. Hope you can hold out until the 22nd, a BFP would be a nice B-Day present for your hubby. :flower:

Hi ladies
Just checking in to see how you all are? Any news of any more symptoms? This wait is now driving my nuts! I am an impatient person as it is... This is very testing!! Ok so I have a little confession... U know what I'm going to say... I tested at 6/7dpo. Yes I know it's ridiculous and everything but I couldn't help myself!!! I've seen how some people have fade ins sO I want just too curious. Any way i used smu. I swore I could see a faint faint faint line. I've tested before and I've easily accepted its a white appearance totally neg. so after hours of looking at it now and then I opened it up to get a closer look and can't see anything at all lol!!! So yes I dont know what all that was about. Wish wish wish I had more will power !

Noodlesnack fingers crossed you catch the eggy!!!!! Do u use opks?
Torres, we are here to support the good and the bad times... Are feeling a bit happier now? Wow this is a rollercoaster isn't it? Xx

Oh busybee. I hope it is the start of a BFP. I'm only 4dpo and I can feel the urge starting to kick in. I am so determined to NOT test early as I think it only adds to my stress levels. I know for other women it's different, but I got myself into a state last month waiting on the test developing. As I had got my O day wrong I ended up testing way more than normal.

We can't forget about noodle or babyhope!
I just googled the number 5 and got this -
Fives are particularly lucky in Chinese traditions where we see the five Chinese blessings: Health, Wealth, Luck, Life, Peace. Alchemists and esoteric practitioners utilize the lucky power of five-pointed stars for protection and well-balanced energies in their work. Indeed, the number five is a all-encompassing energy in matter. Five is a lucky number for physical health and protection. I also think it's rather lucky that it was David's fifth stone thrown that downed Goliath in the legendary Biblical face-off.
So lucky number 5 please give us all our BFPs!!!!

Awesome :)
So I caved and have been testing.... why the heck not! The good thing about this time is the BFN's don't phase me (yet) as I know it's still unlikely. I just do it for fun, I guess I'm a bit of a POAS addict. I still have a big batch of IC's to pee through. I feel like I'm training myself to be ok with BFNs. It's kind of a welcome release - letting go of the stress and just seeing what happens. Now if I'm 13-14dpo and STILL getting BFNs and STILL no AF, than I might get antsy. But for now, I'm a-ok.

Good luck to you girls gearing up to O or enduring the 2ww. I should be officially 14dpo on Apr 17th assuming I did O on the 3rd. I wonder if I should start trying temping and OPKs... I feel like the IC OPKs are just not reliable enough to bother... and the brand name ones are super expensive!!! I'm not disciplined enough to start temping (yet). I couple more months of TTC and I might change my mind.

I've got my best friends shower tonight and bachelorette tomorrow so at least I'll be distracted. And thanks to a negative this morning I can participate! (Although like you said Torres - I wouldn't get "wwaaaaasssssted" knowing there could be a bun in there!) :) By the time I'm back home to test on Sunday I could be 12dpo... not an unreasonable date for a BFP!

Happy Friday the 13th, and have a great weekend ladies!

Snowflake I saw on another thread you felt your chart was a bit of a mess, I can see the dips, but it looks good to me, comparing it with pregnant charts on FF.

Lets keep going ladies. The TWW is something else though eh. I am only 4dpo and I have sore BB, however that's normal, but no back ache this month.

Yay go noodlesnack :) :happydance:

Haha - Awesome :)
I love how comfortable TTC'ing makes you about all things BD!
When else would you have EVER had that conversation with a group of girls you've never actually met??? Sigh - you guys rock.

Hi ladies
Just checking in to see how you all are? Any news of any more symptoms? This wait is now driving my nuts! I am an impatient person as it is... This is very testing!! Ok so I have a little confession... U know what I'm going to say... I tested at 6/7dpo. Yes I know it's ridiculous and everything but I couldn't help myself!!! I've seen how some people have fade ins sO I want just too curious. Any way i used smu. I swore I could see a faint faint faint line. I've tested before and I've easily accepted its a white appearance totally neg. so after hours of looking at it now and then I opened it up to get a closer look and can't see anything at all lol!!! So yes I dont know what all that was about. Wish wish wish I had more will power !

Noodlesnack fingers crossed you catch the eggy!!!!! Do u use opks?
Torres, we are here to support the good and the bad times... Are feeling a bit happier now? Wow this is a rollercoaster isn't it? Xx

I actually experienced the SAME thing yesterday - I could have sworn I saw something faint... more a shadow than anything else on a FRER. (I know - why would I waste an FRER that early??) Anyway, I opened it up and you could actually see the groove on the white plastic where the pink is supposed to show up. I think that's what I saw? :wacko:

Give it time, but I feel like in some way those "maybe's" are gearing us up psychologically for a BFP??? Let's hope!

Sorry Noodle and Bee. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I wasn't leaving you out on purpose. Of course I want all of us to get our BFP! <3 xoxo

Bee - I didn't realize you are only a day ahead of me! When are you testing? How ya feeling?

Noodle - I see lots of BDing this weekend!

One bump - Yea. Feeling a bit down about my chart this month. Thx for the chart stalk. It looks way different than the other 12 I have! I bet it's the Clomid doing it though. Or the fact that it was mega cold the other night and we turned our heat off like a month ago bc it's been so nice. We even had a freeze warning that night so I am guessing that is why I had a big drop! Oh well. Ya know? I disregarded it just a few min ago. Your looks veryyyyy nice indeed!

Babyhopes - I could never talk about this other than on a forum where I'm hidden behind a computer! Have fun at the festivities this weekend!

Torres - Good find!! Lets go Fabulous 5!!!

Hi again ladies,

OneBump - I totally understand your not wanting to test early...and after today I do feel cross and frustrated with only myself to blame. How do you play it? Do you wait to miss a period? Or test just one or two days before? How are you feeling at the moment? i guess we just all need to keep really busy to keep our minds of it. Maybe plan some activities several times a week in the eve during the ghastley 2ww.

BabyHopes - so it's not just me then!!! I did think "what a waste of money". However, I wonder if like you, I do it to ease myself in gradually.. or whether it's less upsetting at this point because you can brush it off becasue it's so eaarly to test. There's a little ambiguity for you to play with also. Do you think you will test again tomorrow? :muaha: lol. I hope we are growing little one's inside :hugs:

Snowflake...Yes i'm 6/7 dpo today! Knowing me I will test again tomorrow...aggggggggggggg.. I have a TTC journal that has my so called symptoms in! Not many to report though..I mean i've had twinges, hot flash, now a few spots and oily skin (usually nice and clear) I guess for me the one interesting sign is (I apologise in advance) is ALOT of cm which is very think. It's like the amount you get with Thrush (but I know it's def not Thrush - i'm an expert on that!! No other symptoms and looks different) So...I guess it's just a waiting game. Gearing myself up mentally for trying again next month. Do you have any symptoms to report? How many cycles have you been trying for? This is my first.

Ladies there is a fascinating website called 'beautiful cervix'...it has pictures of the cervix at all the different times of the months...only enter if you are not squeamish
Totally unrelated to the current topic but just thought you might like to look!

www.beautifulcervix.com/

Weeeell for the first month, waited till AF due date, Month 2, tested 9dpo, 12dpo,13dpo and 14dpo (AF arrived that day).

Last cycle I tested at what I thought was 9dpo but turned out to be 3/4dpo and did a number of tests over the next 10 days.

I think if you want to test and you are good with it, you totally should and I have no proof that I won't test before I plan to. Just want to avoid the stress of last month. So I plan on waiting till 14dpo, AF's due date, but may test on 12 or 13dpo, BUT NO EARLIER (that is me shouting at me!!)

Bee - I'll have to check out your journal! I don't have any symptoms at all. :( We started TTC in May/June of last year - I got a BFP in September (my 4th cycle) but when I went in for an Ultrasound in Nov. we found out that I had a Blighted Ovum. I am now in my 5th cycle after the loss. It's been a long and hard road. And each cycle gets harder and harder I feel.

One bump - That is funny about you yelling at yourself. You can hold out - I know you can!!

Thanks guy, but looks like it's not happening. Temp went back down so I guess I'm back to wait and see.

BusyBee12, I use opk too, but last month had false positive, and the month before that, never had a positive at all, so not trusting it.

Good luck onebump, hope this month is good. Stay strong, I think getting BFN after BFN would be taxing on anyone, just live it day by day until your AF's supposed to come. :flower:

snowflakes120, it's okay, I know. I usually just reply to the latest posts, how forum works.

Everyone, lots of :dust:

Ladies there is a fascinating website called 'beautiful cervix'...it has pictures of the cervix at all the different times of the months...only enter if you are not squeamish
Totally unrelated to the current topic but just thought you might like to look!

www.beautifulcervix.com/

Part of me want to see, but I'm squeamish. I still can't get myself to check position and mucus inside. :wacko:

Anything new ladies?
I'm symptom free at the mo.

Hi hope you dont mind me joining in :)

I am about the same time as you for testing wise :) however I am having some noticable symptoms and its making me want to test now, or am I just imagining it lol Do you ever feel like your crazy like I do sometimes after months of BFN's!

I used to think it was easy to get pregant, how wrong was I!

Anyway big fingers crossed this month for us all :) xx

Welcome Shellyt :flower:

I have no symptoms really. I am concerned because I took a major temp spike today, hope that doesn't mean I O'd yesteday, if I did there should still be a chance as I learned from last month to keep going. I have had such sore BBs I expect I did O last week as I think the initial progesterone does that to me.

Apart from that 6dpo and no obvious symptoms. Some people do say no symptoms is the month. I'm not getting hung up on that either though. Was so disappointed last month I don't want to get ahead of myself. So far I am just super proud of myself not letting my stress/worry get out of control :)

Aw well done for keeping yourself from stressting :) xx its hard not too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->