• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

:hugs:Babyhopes, but I love your PMA! Keep it up.

I discussed the previous 3 x cycles with OH today and although we are waiting to find the outcome of cycle 4:

cycle 1, we didn't BD at the right time for O :dohh:
cycle 2, we maybe BDed once around the right time for O (I know it only takes one time:dohh:
cycle 3, I thought I O'd a whole week before I actually did. Meaning our BDing would not have necessarily been optimum (i.e. oral/me on top-sorry if TMI) :dohh:
cycle 4, current one, seems to be perfect timing wise, (doesn't mean we caught it though). AND I found out my thyroid medication needs upped, so not ideal.

SO although if we are unsuccessful, we are moving onto cycle 5. I feel really that it is cycle 2 of making the most of my cycle. This has made me feel better. If 4 is average I feel like I still might be lucky.

When are you testing Onebump? How's your chart? (I don't know how to read them!)
Babyhope - I'm moving on with you to the next cycle. Spotting started today, AF should be here tomorrow.
My hubby and I decided that May is our month. We will be doing to SMEP as well, and we're keeping the mindset that it's going to work and stick! No negativity for me this time!
Who's with me!?!?! (I hope not you Onebump, I want you to get your BFP now! ;) )
Snow- how you doing love? Been quiet lately. :hugs: Come on winter 2013 babies!!!

And noodle, what's going on with you? We haven't heard from you in a while either! :hugs:

Thanks Torres, but I'll be joining you ladies in May too.

I had a BFN today, but more of a sign was a gush of fresh red blood after dtd last night. My temps are still up, so won't start AF today, but hopefully tom. (once you know it's coming, you just want to move on).

Feeling really down today, hope your positivity rubs off on me and I get everything going again for month 6, cycle 5. Terrified I can't have kids today..:cry:

Well AF seems to be the theme this weekend. She should be swinging by to pay me a visit sometime today. I got a BFN on my test the other day so I stopped the Prometrium and my temp is at the coverline this AM. Onto another cycle! Trying to stay as positive as best as I can as my 1 year mark is slowly creeping up faster and faster. :cry:

Aw Snowflakes. I'm so sorry.

I'm moaning and I'm only at the 6month mark. I have no idea how bad it must be at your end. I truly hope the medication this month is exactly what you need to get your BFP. You've waited long enough :hugs:

I don't mind if I have to wait, I just hate the not knowing if it will EVER happen. :cry:

I don't mind if I have to wait, I just hate the not knowing if it will EVER happen. :cry:

I feel like this too. In my mind, I know it WILL happen but I worry about how much medical intervention it is going to take me to get that baby, ya know. And my age just isn't exactly on my side as well.

We WILL all have babies!! We can do this!! I know we can!!

AF came this morning as I expected. I guess my cycle changed to 31 days.
On to month 5.
Cheers to our 2013 babies!

AF came this morning as I expected. I guess my cycle changed to 31 days.
On to month 5.
Cheers to our 2013 babies!

Wow, looks like AF had no mercy this weekend! Maybe that means we'll all O near each other?

Torres- the longer cycle could just be your body readjusting. Although mine has also been a little longer (30days) after my MC. I'm not buying ANY HPTs this cycle until I'm officially late. I don't even want to THINK snout how much I spent on pee sticks!!! I might try temping. Do I need a BBT therm or will a reg one work?

And noodle, what's going on with you? We haven't heard from you in a while either! :hugs:

Just in time. :flower: I'm officially 3 DPO, was not convinced until I got my crosshair from FF. Have been busy writing reports due this Monday, so I have not been visiting the forum.

Sorry to hear AF has arrived for you, Snow BabyHopes and onebumps. I think you all will be getting your next ovulation by the time I plan to test. Good luck next month to everyone. :dust:

Hey Jessy!

Well, AF never did show yesterday and I totally thought she'd be here 1st thing in the AM - total no show. I have no idea what is going on. I wish she would just get here so I can move on with my life. My temps are at the cover line so I don't know what is going on with my stupid body!!

hey snowflakes,

i think there is still chance for u, try to test again x

Hey Jesse. Of course you can join. How long have you been TTC?

Noodle - keep up posted girl!

Snow - Temp at cover line....does that mean AF should be showing up anytime? I don't really know anything about temping. If so, hope it comes asap and you can get on your next cycle. Really hoping that May is your month love!

Hiya Jesse :hi:

Snowflake, I am a waiting too. Ho Hum, was so sure she would be here today. I have absolutely no cramping, which is NOT normal for me, so think I may have my days off a bit, maybe. Nothing explains the spotting last week on what I thought was 8dpo/9dpo. Maybe my thyroid is something to blame.

We just never really know, do we? Hmmmmm

No just a 'poundland' one. I feel that I would be setting myself up for failure by going and buying a FRER.

Hey Jessy!

Well, AF never did show yesterday and I totally thought she'd be here 1st thing in the AM - total no show. I have no idea what is going on. I wish she would just get here so I can move on with my life. My temps are at the cover line so I don't know what is going on with my stupid body!!

I wouldn't give up yet, I've seen charts where it goes back up.

Onebump: If you still haven't got AF in 2 days, could be a good idea to test. GL.

Torre: Will do my best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->