TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Hey girls!

Leinz - Hooray for MS - means a nice and healthy baby is growing!

One Bump - Awesome for ++ OPK's. I am so happy for you! And I hope that the "discussion" turns out to be a good idea of what is next for you guys.

Torres - Hubby and I had some nice unplanned BD session on vaca too. It was nice for it not to feel like it was kinda a chore that had to be done but as fun and spontaneous again.

AFM, we had a nice vaca away with friends. I am nice and relaxed now. HSG is this Friday. I am scared that it's going to hurt pretty bad. Oh well. I have to do it!

Leinzlove, I am so glad everything is going as it should.

Snowflakes, how good you had a nice vacation. Just what you need. Hopefully your HSG won't be too sore. I am so keen to see how it all turns out. The pain will be so worth it, if it clears the tubes ready for a sticky bean xx

Snow: So nice to hear you had a nice vacation. I hope the HSG isn't to bad, and that you fall pg straight away! I'm also hoping you have more of the fun kind of BD. :hugs:

Onebump: How are you doing? Getting deep in the 2ww? Have you tested? When is your appointment or discussion? :hugs:

Leinzlove, I don't even think I've ovulated yet. Feel like I'm going out of my mind! Although I did test this morning JUST in case, but a Bfn as expected plus a +opk. My appointment is Tue, hope he is helpful x

Onebump: I'm sorry to hear that! Do you think you could be O'ing now with that positive OPK? I really hope you learn a lot on Tuesday. :hugs:

One bump - Sorry for OV being elusive! You sure are getting a good surge though with a 3 day notice so far so hopefully today is the day.

How ya doing Torres?

Leinz - Any MS yet?

Not much going on with me. Took my last Clomid last night and I sure am moody today! We haven't started BDing yet as it will just washed away tomorrow at the test. Getting a bit scared and a bit excited about it so I guess I'm pretty anxious about it. I'm gonna start my OPK's on Saturday and BD if I feel up to it.

Hi ladies!

Snow - Thinking of you girl! Hope all goes well tomorrow and it isn't too painful. Just know that any pain will be worth it! Make sure you let us know how it went asap!

Bump - I really hope you get answers on Tuesday! What CD are you on?

Babyhope - How are you? You've been so quiet!

Snow: Yay for clomid. And it being time to start watching for O. I hope June is your month! :hugs:

Just a few MS spells in the evening for me.

OMG!!!! One bump!!! OV!!!!! Hooray girl!!!

Torres - Glad you are back and in good spirits!!

Yea Baby Hopes - Where are you!!

Leinz- Hooray for MS!!

HSG today at 2. It's gonna be a long morning til the appt.

:hi: Torres :hi: Hope DD is doing well :flower:

Snowflakes hope the hsg is not too bad and it's the kick you need to make a baby :D

Aw leinzlove, MS is at least a good sign.

I know I might have O'd but tbh I had a few drinks last night and I've read a lot that alcohol affects your temps, so not getting excited till we are three days down the road... I really hope so though. :baby:

I haven't heard it, but I turned the car over and caught the last lyrics of the new Ed Sheeran song to hear the lyrics:

'You're just a small bump unborn just four months then torn from life.
Maybe you were needed up there but were still unaware of why'

I looked up the lyrics and they are beautiful, apparently he was inspired to write it when a friend lost their child.

I want to listen to the whole thing, but I'm touched by the lyrics. I sometimes find music helps me, so thought I would share. Not that I have had to go through this, but I know a few of us have. :hugs:

One bump: I've also heard that song, it is beautiful! :hugs: And I hope HOPE hope HOPE you are about to see your BFP! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Onebump - Fx'ed you O'ed!!! Did you have any O symptoms at all?!

Snow - Hope everything went well love. How are you feeling?!

Leinz - How many weeks are you now?! I know I've asked you about 3000 times, but when is your first appt?

Babyhope - How are you doing chica?! I know you've been down, but we're here for you.

Noodle - Do you read this thread still? You're in my thoughts, and I would like to know how you're doing!

AFM - I'm happy to say that my daughter is fine! The cultures came back and everything was negative. I'm not sure about the ultrasound yet, but my Dr. said that if the cultures are fine then there is nothing to worry about! He said sometimes the dipsticks are ultra sensitive, but it's always better to be safe than sorry!
We're going camping at a local campground tomorrow with some friends and their little ones, should be a fun time. I should be gearing up to O soon, so hopefully there is lots of BDing in the near future!

Torres: Yay for approaching O! :) I see that you aren' t using tickers this month. I never did with O or testing because I never O'd on a set CD. I was Oing between CD16-20 and then after MC it was CD21. It was just to much to keep up with. Have a wonderful time camping! :)

I'm so happy to hear that things are going perfect with your daughter. I've been through 4 major surgeries with DD. So, I definitley know the approach and how scary it is when you don't know how testing will play out. My daughter was born with Pierre Robin Sequence, a group of three birth defects. Everything is good now except that she sees a therapist twice a month for speech. (She was born without a palate.) And recently had palate repair in March. So now we are working on Dah, bah, pah, tah... All the sounds that you have to close your palate to say.

AFM: I'll be 6 weeks in a few hours. I actually have a ticker but I prefer not to show it in TTC forums. My first appt. is on June 19. I'll be 8w3d.

Hi ladies!

Onebump - Fx'ed you O'ed!!! Did you have any O symptoms at all?!

AFM - I'm happy to say that my daughter is fine! The cultures came back and everything was negative. I'm not sure about the ultrasound yet, but my Dr. said that if the cultures are fine then there is nothing to worry about! He said sometimes the dipsticks are ultra sensitive, but it's always better to be safe than sorry!
We're going camping at a local campground tomorrow with some friends and their little ones, should be a fun time. I should be gearing up to O soon, so hopefully there is lots of BDing in the near future!

:happydance::happydance: for your DD That is great news.

As for me...I've had O type pains for 3-4 weeks, so who knows... I'm bloated, but again have been for 3 weeks. Have sore breasts today, so that's new. I just keep thinking hopefully I'll have a sympathetic dr on Tue!

AFM: I'll be 6 weeks in a few hours. I actually have a ticker but I prefer not to show it in TTC forums. My first appt. is on June 19. I'll be 8w3d.

Although I personally wouldn't mind a ticker, I think that is very thoughtful of you :)

Onebump: Please update on Tuesday. I stalked your chart and it looks like you might've O'd on CD22 or even CD23... But that isn't possible as AF hasn't arrived. Unless you are pregnant, and I assume you've tested. The OPK's make no sense at all either.

Your March chart looks lovely... I most certaintly think its possible for you to have kids on your own, with a chart like this.

I would definitley take a copy of your chart to the Dr. It will give him a better idea of whats going on. I'd also keep temping and see if you are about to O, and just had a cycle where you didn't. (Which it's normal for most women to have 2 cycles without O, a year.)

Oh, hun! I hope the Dr. has answers, so you can get pg FAST!

I did a pregnancy test around 4 days ago and BFN as expected, thought I should check. If my temp stays up tomorrow I think I may have O'd on Thu (30th)...if not :cry: just feel useless.

I have had minor lower back pains today, which def. could suggest I've O'd. I don't mind now, but I need to move forward somehow, whether waiting to test/AF or getting a new cycle started.

I hope either way limbo ends soon! Thats a lot of days to wait. :hugs:

Either way, not long till Tuesday's appointment yet.

Snowflakes, would love to know how you felt your HSG went. I hope you didn't suffer too much :thumbup: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->