TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Hope you and your girl are ok. And the kits get better. I tested today and i got a bfn so upset got all the signs though stilk xxx

Thanks ladies.
My daughter was amazing during her ultrasound. She's had x-rays before and she totally freaks, so last night we talked about what was going to happen and even watched a kidney ultrasound on youtube (love youtube!). When she woke up this morning, she was excited to go, and she was the perfect little patient during the ultrasound. Because she did so well, hubby and I took her for ice cream (at 10 in the morning, ha!) The technician said the results can take up to a week, but are normally quick. I would love to hear from my Dr. by friday, but I'm not holding my breath.
Hubby has always been my rock, I knew he was just shocked hearing about everything over the phone. He just wanted to know exactly what the Dr. said.
I did some major research on the internet last night (I know, sometimes it's the worst thing you can do), and at first was freaking out. Protein in urine can be an indicator of some really nasty stuff. But then, I researched the different things that protein in urine can mean, I realized she doesn't have any symptoms that they were saying. She is an active, normal weight, happy 4 year old. That calmed my nerves a bit. Now I just have to wait to hear from the Dr.

As for the kittens, they are my babies. I would never change saving them, as I know it's not their fault they have ringworm. The vet figures their mom must have had it. They are lovely kittens though, so affectionate and loving. I guess that's to be expected when they've been hand raised by a human since they were about 3 weeks old.

Okay, enough about me.

Noodle - how's your pregnancy going? Do you have morning sickness? When do you go for your first scan?

So sorry that AF got you babyhope. It's understandable that you want to take a little break and try NTNP. I was kind of forced into a break this month, and although it was nice at times, I think once you've made up your mind that you want to try for a child, it's hard to switch off your brain from all you've learned (when to BD, symptoms, etc). Although since the weather is getting nicer, you may be able to find more things to do to get your mind off of it.

Onebump - any sign of O? What happened when you hubby called the gyno for you? Do you have a new appt set up?

Snow - big :hugs: Sometimes meltdowns are what we need. They release a lot of stress and built up emotions. And good call on the shopping spree! What is it about spending money that feels so good?! What did you buy?! Did you make your hubby's appt? And what is HSG? When is your next appt?

Leinz - How are you doing girl? When's your first appt? Are you having any symptoms? When is you EDD?

I don't even know what's going on with my cycle. I'm finished AF, so I'll watch out for symptoms of O, but I'm not looking at a calendar or using OPK's this month.

Hi and welcome mummy. How many DPO are you? How long have you been TTC? Is this your first? What symptoms are you having?

Torres, I'm glad your wee one wasn't worried or stressed today, that would have helped keep you and your DH calm.

I don't know Torres, FF has given me crosshairs for last Wednesday, but my temps aren't very high. However I did view some charts that ended in pregnancy with similar temps. Not that I expect pregnancy, just that there is a chance I o'd. I have lots of post O symptoms, i.e. bloating, shooting pains/cramps, sensitive/heavy breasts. So time will tell.

The gyno said they would post an appointment out. They told OH it was a discussion rather than an appointment, so not sure how useful it will truly be.

Torres thankyou... Erm im 16 dpo and this omy 3 month trying i have sickness feeling headache ny nipple are starting to get sore really bad cramping sonetimes get a fluttery feeling xxx

Onebump - they mail you your appointment? Why wouldn't they just call?

Torres - What a strong little girl you got there. I love the ice cream @ 10am too! Ice crema is my most favorite food in the entire world. I am so sorry for all the stress you are currently going though. I will send some prayers and good thoughts your way. And thank you so very much for rescuing the kitties - there are so many animals out there that need loving homes. Animals are very close to my heart and i love a good rescue story. A HSG is where they put a dye in you to see if you have any blocked tubes and it clears them out - there is a high rate of pregnancy after the procedure. My mom and friend both got it done and got PG that same month. As soon as AF comes, I can make my appt - prolly will be Fri or Tuesday as the office is closed on Mon for the US holiday.

One Bump - Hooray for new appt! Also, thats good that you are having some 2ww sx. ;)

Welcome Mummy!

Not much going on with me. Made hubby's appt to see the Urologist on 6/15. So in a few weeks! Looks like this is just a consult and then they will refer him to a lab to do the Sperm Analysis another day. I'm currently just waiting on good old AF. Major temp drop today so that means she should be here today or 1st thing in the AM, I suppose.

Torres I know, I am so frustrated. No doubt a letter will arrive the day of/before appointment and I need to organise time with school.

Snowflakes thanks for the vote of confidence in my TWW. :hugs:
There are things in the offing for you aren't there? That is exciting. A strong BFP is not far off for you.

Torres: I'm glad the testing is done, and that the results will be in within a week. I'm glad that your research didn't scare you, and helped ease your worry. Maybe its just some kind of infection that can be treated with antibotics. Ice Cream at 10am, sounds like me! :) I also think its really sweet of you, with the kittens. There are so many pets that get put down everyday.

One Bump: I hope you O'd and somehow missed it. Reqardless, lets this 2ww be the one. I wish you felt like you could be more optomistic. :hugs:

Snow: I'm sorry to hear temp dropped and the :witch: is going to show her ugly face. I'm glad though that you are getting closer to holding your sticky baby forever! :hugs:

Mummy: I hate hearing that! I'm still holding out hope you'll see your BFP! :hugs:

To answer Torres questions: I'm doing fine. No MS yet, really tired and sore. I'm due January 26. I haven't set up my Dr. appt. yet, mainly because I'm early and Dr. won't see me until 8 weeks or so.

One bump - Your chart is looking a bit more sense now. It does look like you OV'd and on 5/6 dpo either had an extra estrogen surge, Implantation dip or you slept with your mouth open for the low temps on those 2 days. And you said you had your TWW sx. Did you BD around the time FF put for OV?

Torres - Sending good thoughts to you and your family. Hope all is going well. Has AF arrived for you yet? I know we OV'd around the same time...

Leinz - Glad you feeling fairly well but tired!

Mummy - Hope you get taht BFP soon!

Baby Hopes - Hey girl! What's going on with you?

So AF arrived 1st thing this AM. OBGYN squeezed me into an Appt this morning. I am back and am extremely happy that I will be having my HSG next week and an Ultrasound the following week to check my Follicles and my Ute. Good things ahead!

One bump - Your chart is looking a bit more sense now. It does look like you OV'd and on 5/6 dpo either had an extra estrogen surge, Implantation dip or you slept with your mouth open for the low temps on those 2 days. And you said you had your TWW sx. Did you BD around the time FF put for OV?

Torres - Sending good thoughts to you and your family. Hope all is going well. Has AF arrived for you yet? I know we OV'd around the same time...

So AF arrived 1st thing this AM. OBGYN squeezed me into an Appt this morning. I am back and am extremely happy that I will be having my HSG next week and an Ultrasound the following week to check my Follicles and my Ute. Good things ahead!

Snowflakes that's great news :) Oh I can't wait to see how this cycle proceeds for you.

Thanks Leinzlove. I'm starting to feel more positive. I think part of it is down to my underactive thyroid, it can cause depression - luckily I've not been that bad recently.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on at the docs, hopefully it will come round soon enough. :thumbup:

Torres :hugs: honey. Hope you, DD and DH are doing well.

EDIT: I BDed on the day FF says I o'd and two days before. So possible, but not maximum opportunities.

Hey Snow, I'm still here... stalking away.
I'm still feeling pretty crappy and didn't want to bring everyone down.
My disappointments feel petty with all you ladies are going through!

Best of luck to everyone!

Snow: Sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face. :hugs:

Onebump: I'm sorry to hear of your depression! I wish you knew what was going on!

I wish you'd all get those sticky beans already! Praying you all get June BFPS if you're out for may.

AFM: I'm experiencing MS for the first time in my life. I'm hoping it means this bean is going to stick.

Sorry i been a couple of days i hopes this lovely weather is making you smile wanted to say thankyou for all the love comments

I need a another answer to sorry. But last night i started to spot but what i least thought was spotting.. I kinda got really excited but then really upset because maybr its my peripd starting howevet im gping to keep on hoping. Hope your all have a lovely lovely days and just keep smiling lots of love xx

Snow - great news!!!! Like onebump said, I can't wait to see how this cycle turns out for you!!! FX'ed!!!!

Onebump - By the sounds of it, you most def had a good supply of :spermy: around O. When does FF say you O'ed then? How many DPO would you be now?

Babyhopes - :hugs: You're not bringing us down at all love. We're here for you, to help lift up your spirits when you're feeling down! Venting out your frustrations or crappy mood and then getting encouragement back is good for you soul! So vent woman! :)

Leinzlove - Sorry about the morning sickness. It sucks doesn't it?! I had all day sickness with my daughter. Just make sure to keep some crackers with you at all times (and on your night table!), and don't let yourself get too hungry, it makes it worse!

Mummywanna - Did AF show up?

AFM - well I haven't heard anything from the Dr. about my daughter. I was really hoping I would hear something before the weekend, but I knew it was wishing thinking. Hopefully I'll hear on Monday.
As for the kittens, I brought them for a re-check on Thursday, and there has been MUCH improvement. They still have some ringworm spores, but the vet figures with another week of baths it should all be gone. It's going to be so hard for me to get rid of them, they have been like my kids. I still have at least 2 weeks with them so I'll just have to enjoy it! As for my ringworm, it's almost gone. I was "lucky" because I knew to look out for it so I caught it right away, and only ended up with two small spots (knock on wood!).

And for our TTC, well hubby and I had a great BDing session the other day, and it kind of renewed my faith, ha! I hate looking at BDing as a thing that HAS to be done, you know? The other day was so unplanned and spontaneous, and it made me remember what fun BDing is like! And hubby really has baby fever right now so he actually asked me when my fertile days are this month! I know I said I wasn't going to even look at a calendar, but.......:blush: . So I should be O'ing next weekend, so looks like I'm officially back to really trying and not just being blasé about it.

Hopefully this excitement lasts, I hate the rollar coaster of emotions that comes along with TTC!

Wow, I really have been writing novels on here lately eh? Sorry ladies!

Torres it's so good to hear from you. Keeping my fingers crossed for the docs on Monday.

FF had said I O'd around 10 days ago, however they took my crosshairs away. I didn't believe I had O'd anyway. I'm really sad. I'm not keeping PMA at all. So convinced this isn't going to happen. This ridiculous cycle has not helped tbh. I should be gearing up for a 2nd chance, but still waiting on the first. :cry:

I did get an appointment to have a discussions with an ob/gyn. However my OH was warned on the phone it is not an appointment rather a discussion. So who knows how much use it will actually be :(

Onebump - They actually warned your hubby that it wasn't an appointment?! I'm kind of confused, what's the diff from a discussion to an appointment? Are you able to find a new OBGYN, I don't think I like this one, ha! I'm also completely dumbfounded that they won't call you about your appointment, oh sorry, discussion. They must get loads of missed appointments.

How's everyone else doing?!

Thanks Torres. I know. I think it's the receptionist rather than him. However I will see at the appointment if they are peas in a pod (i.e. discussion. I think they are reminding me that I won't get any tests).

I had a blazing positive opk this morning. Wonder if it means I will O this cycle...Have taken a note of all my cycles to take to ob/gyn.

I will also print off the few cycles I've temped, I just need to spin it in relation to my thyroid.

How are you Torres? Any news from the doc?

Torres: I'm hoping you heard good news about your DD! I'm very excited that you are back TTC. I hope that you and DH can keep it fun and exciting. AND ALSO that you make a baby this month! :) I got a little crazy with mine with a trip to the BD store. Haha!

Onebump: I hope you O'd 10 days ago... I'm hoping you see a BFP! And why would FF take it away? I'm glad you are talking with a Dr. even if its just a discussion, and it gets you one step closer! Many thoughts and prayers that you'll be holding your forever baby, soon. :hugs:

AFM: Nights are so uncomfortable. MS mainly in late evening for some reason, even if I ate. Still worried, but getting closer to early scan. I turned five weeks on Saturday, took clearblue with conception indicator and got 3+. I'm relieved to know that up until this point, my hormone levels are progressing as they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->