TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Sorry for AF Baby Hopes. I hear ya. I had a mini meltdown this AM with my BFN. Cried to hubby for awhile. Then we did some MAJOR retail therapy. We spent wayyyyy to much money today on things we really don't need. And we went out to eat for some shitty food after too.

Thanks for the hugs One Bump. xoxo. Not too hopeful at this point. I stalked you too - Like the crosshairs. I might keep BDing if I were you. I've been meaning to tell you for like forever that your Bun-Bun pic always makes me smile. What is his or her name?

Torres - How ya holding up girl? Have you tested yet? Any sx?

We are totally making an Appt for hubby to see the Urologist for the SA and I'm def asking about a HSG at my next Clomid Cyst Check. Time to get aggressive!

Aw Snowflakes. I'm glad you're on your way back up from your wee meltdown. Sounds like you are getting serious, your eggy will have no choice but to listen and attract that sperm!

Torres..where are you ;) ?

Leinzlove how are you feeling?

My temp dropped. I can't believe Snowflakes I thought I was O'ing the same day as you but here I am STILL waiting to see if it's happened yet. Grrrrrrrr.

I came home to a letter from the Gynaecologist saying I had an appointment for today at 1:15. I am so annoyed. There is a restricted time I can call them though 9am -2pm and with no signal in my school, I can't do it. OH says he'll call for me, hopefully they can do something as I didn't miss the appointment on purpose. :(

Hi Ladies..sitting at my desk having a hard time concentrating...3dpo and excited and annoyed at the same time to be symptom spotting again....I have absolutely no symptoms right now which is a first, I usually have any and every symptom known to woman..It's gonna be a long 2 weeks..

GL Medea. I hate symptom spotting too, but dying to be in the TWW to know that there's a chance.

Oh no One Bump. I just stalked you. Girl, I really don't know what to think except maybe your Thyriod still isn't regulated properly. And so sorry for crappy timing with the phone appt. That really sucks hun. Will they reschedule you? Talk about giving you last minute notice!

Welcome Medea - I find it hard to not sx spot too!

Made an appt for hubby. He goes 6/15! So a bit away but we will be busy these next few weeks so it might just fly by. Now I am just waiting for Miss AF to arrive so I can make my appt.

Baby Hopes: I'm sorry to hear the :witch: showed her ugly face. I hope this brand new cycle brings you, your BFP! :hugs:

One Bump: Why is AF late? I'm hoping she arrives soon or she has the best reason for staying away. :hugs:

Snow: Any updates? I hope you are getting along very well. :)

Snowflakes, that's great you have one of your appointments sorted, hopefully will be able to your mind at rest.

Leinzlove, it's my wee eggy that's MIA rather than AF. If it was AF I would be super excited at the prospect of an impending + (almost certainly to be dashed ;) )

Anyway, am popping in to bed to read for a bit.

Am not feeling rock bottom, but I have to admit PMA is dissipating. :shrug:

Onebump: Please forgive me, I don't know where I lost my head. Now, I remember. Maybe you O'd earlier when you thought you hadn't yet but might have. What CD are you on? I would hope that O arrives before CD21.

Can't believe it, was going to test this morning ( a week early ) was sure this time I was but the when I woke up the :witch: showed herself this morning just as I have a test in my hand!

Hey all.
Sorry I haven't been posting, been kind of introverted the past few days. Luck just doesn't seem to want to be around me right now. I know the following has nothing to do with ttc, but it is effecting my wanting to try.
I rescued a litter of kittens about 5 weeks ago. They were about 3 weeks old. They seemed to be thriving until I realized they had ringworm (fungal infection, not actual worms, for those who don't know). Brought them to the vet, cost me a fortune, got some shampoo to bathe them with. Having to bath 5 kittens everyday for two weeks and keep their shampoo on them for 10 minutes is very time consuming (not to mention I have to wash their bed, cage, anything they touch everyday!) and draining. The ringworm seemed to be going away, until I found new spots on them a few days ago. Then I woke up 2 days ago with a spot on my neck! It's very small and I went and bought cream for it right away, but it really got me down, and it's making me not want to go anywhere or see anyone. I've tried to do the right thing by saving these kitties, but it's costing me a fortune (they go back to the vets tomorrow) and now I've got ringworm! Disgusting! I am unable to cuddle with my daughter out of fear of passing it to her.
Also, which is way worse, my daughter has been having pee accidents the past few days. She has been fully potty trained for over a year. Her accidents seem to come on fast and she crys out in pain right before she pees. The first thing I though was a UTI, so I brought her to the doctors today (yesterday was a holiday here), and they checked her urine and found protein. Her protein was only 1+ but it was an afternoon pee. My doctor is a great man, but he's not one to sugar coat things. He said that protein in her urine at such a young age is concerning. It could be caused by anything from a kidney infection to hypertension to lupus to worse. He ruled out high blood pressure, and he doesn't believe it's a kidney infection because she only complains of pain right before she pees. He also did an exam on her and she didn't feel any pain when he put pressure on her kidneys. She is going for a renal ultrasound tomorrow morning and they sent her urine off for further testing. I am freaking the f out. Hubby is on afternoons so I had to tell him all of this over the phone on his break. I was hoping he would be his normal self and say "Oh Tara, it's probably nothing, don't worry", but he didn't, he was actually looking for comfort from me. I'm trying not to think about it too much, but it's impossible not to. Earlier my daughter wasn't listening to me at all, so I sent her to timeout - I almost started crying. I thought "what if something is wrong with her? I can't discipline her." Man, I don't even know.
I keep telling myself that it's going to be fine, it's probably something small or nothing at all, but there is always that little voice "what if, what if?" This isn't our first scare with her either. When she was 2 her neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) were critically low and she had to be hospitalized. We were petrified it was cancer, but they went back up the following day and they sent her home. But now I'm freaking, because they didn't do any tests on her, and I'm starting to worry that maybe it's all related.

Oh ladies, I'm sorry for pouring this on you, when I know you're all going through your own things, but I needed to get it out. I have to be strong for my family and friends about my daughter, and no one really understands my love and disappointment with the kittens.
I'm going to try to relax now, although I'm sure I won't sleep much. I just hope they come back with the results fast. I was extremely lucky with getting her appointment so soon though. I called 4 different places and all of them were booking the mid to late June. The 5th place I called had just gotten off the phone with a cancellation for tomorrow morning.

K, I'll keep you all posted.

Night all.

Oh honey, I'm very saddened to hear all that you're dealing with. :hugs: Those kittens and they gave it to you. That is awful! I hope it continues to stay away from your daughter. I've been through medical things with my daughter as she was born with birth defects and has had major surgeries etc. And I do know nothing keeps a mother from worrying. But, it is good, that you took her to the DR. and he can find out whats going on with her. So, he can help her, and you can help her. And as a plus, it may be something small and easily treated. I'll continue to think and pray for you hun. And definitley vent and rant here, I'll look for updates.

As for hubby, he probably didn't know what to think. Being on break and not having time to process the news yet. I'm thinking he'll come home, be supportive and make you feel much better! :hugs:

Aww Torres, sorry to hear all the issues you are having... they say things come in three's so at least there shud be no more!! xx You did a lovely thing rescueing the kittens and I am sure if you think about it you would still do it all over again then leave them in the cold.

You baby girl sounds like she is in good hands, next time you go to the doctors make sure you tell him all your worries if you feel he hasnt answered them all because it it is horrible to worry so much if you do not have to, and it is his job to put your mind at rest!

Sometimes Hubby needs as much support so give him time and continue to suppprt each other xx

My thoughts are with you! x

Mummy wannabe - try testing (have you missed your period?)

Hiya shellyt, my period change all the time somes times there 22nd then 23rd and so on so shall i test now then leave it 3 days if its a PFN and the try it again. Xxx

Mummy: I'm hoping there's no need for you to wait 3 days, to test again. AND YOU SEE YOUR BFP TODAY! :hugs:

Hey all.
Sorry I haven't been posting, been kind of introverted the past few days. Luck just doesn't seem to want to be around me right now. I know the following has nothing to do with ttc, but it is effecting my wanting to try.
I rescued a litter of kittens about 5 weeks ago. They were about 3 weeks old. They seemed to be thriving until I realized they had ringworm (fungal infection, not actual worms, for those who don't know). Brought them to the vet, cost me a fortune, got some shampoo to bathe them with. Having to bath 5 kittens everyday for two weeks and keep their shampoo on them for 10 minutes is very time consuming (not to mention I have to wash their bed, cage, anything they touch everyday!) and draining. The ringworm seemed to be going away, until I found new spots on them a few days ago. Then I woke up 2 days ago with a spot on my neck! It's very small and I went and bought cream for it right away, but it really got me down, and it's making me not want to go anywhere or see anyone. I've tried to do the right thing by saving these kitties, but it's costing me a fortune (they go back to the vets tomorrow) and now I've got ringworm! Disgusting! I am unable to cuddle with my daughter out of fear of passing it to her.
Also, which is way worse, my daughter has been having pee accidents the past few days. She has been fully potty trained for over a year. Her accidents seem to come on fast and she crys out in pain right before she pees. The first thing I though was a UTI, so I brought her to the doctors today (yesterday was a holiday here), and they checked her urine and found protein. Her protein was only 1+ but it was an afternoon pee. My doctor is a great man, but he's not one to sugar coat things. He said that protein in her urine at such a young age is concerning. It could be caused by anything from a kidney infection to hypertension to lupus to worse. He ruled out high blood pressure, and he doesn't believe it's a kidney infection because she only complains of pain right before she pees. He also did an exam on her and she didn't feel any pain when he put pressure on her kidneys. She is going for a renal ultrasound tomorrow morning and they sent her urine off for further testing. I am freaking the f out. Hubby is on afternoons so I had to tell him all of this over the phone on his break. I was hoping he would be his normal self and say "Oh Tara, it's probably nothing, don't worry", but he didn't, he was actually looking for comfort from me. I'm trying not to think about it too much, but it's impossible not to. Earlier my daughter wasn't listening to me at all, so I sent her to timeout - I almost started crying. I thought "what if something is wrong with her? I can't discipline her." Man, I don't even know.
I keep telling myself that it's going to be fine, it's probably something small or nothing at all, but there is always that little voice "what if, what if?" This isn't our first scare with her either. When she was 2 her neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) were critically low and she had to be hospitalized. We were petrified it was cancer, but they went back up the following day and they sent her home. But now I'm freaking, because they didn't do any tests on her, and I'm starting to worry that maybe it's all related.

Oh ladies, I'm sorry for pouring this on you, when I know you're all going through your own things, but I needed to get it out. I have to be strong for my family and friends about my daughter, and no one really understands my love and disappointment with the kittens.
I'm going to try to relax now, although I'm sure I won't sleep much. I just hope they come back with the results fast. I was extremely lucky with getting her appointment so soon though. I called 4 different places and all of them were booking the mid to late June. The 5th place I called had just gotten off the phone with a cancellation for tomorrow morning.

Night all.

Torres, that's such a heavy weight to bear all by yourself! Don't be shy about venting to us if needed. We're here for you,and wishing everyone well! The pro to all this is that your daughter is so young, they are so resilient! I grew up very sick as well, and still to this day don't really have any concept of the severity of what I went through... I just remember my mom being there for me every step of the way. You're doing the right thing. Try and stay strong, and let hubby know if you need support from HIM - otherwise you might resent always having to be the rock. You guys are a team, and you can do this together!

Best of luck with the appointment today - let us know how it goes. We're all thinking of you.

:hugs: to you and your little one!

Hey all.

Night all.

Sorry to hear that, hope they find nothing and it's just a fluke. I can imagine how scary it is to be in your situation, maybe if you talk to your parents if you are close to them, they probably have scary stories of when your were kids which have happy endings. Might keep you optimistic in the meantime. If the cats are taking too much out of you, maybe you can post it on facebook to see if someone would like to take some in. Really wish the best for you.

Torres :hugs:

How lovely of you to take so much care of those wee innocent kittens. But I agree if they are too much right now, you may be able to find them new homes. AND I don't think you would have changed the way you did things.

I know no matter what I say it won't help you not worry. However know that we're here to listen to anything you want/need to vent about. (I do think all will turn out well though ;) )

:hugs:

GL Mummywanna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"