TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been quiet, just trying to sort through some things in my head!
I'm sorry that everyone is out this month, but at least we're going through it all together! AF got me on thursday. I'm thinking I may use OPKs this month. We'll see though, this ttc is really messing with my head! (as I'm sure it is with all of you!)
My daughter is still talking away about being a big sister. She still sometimes asks if I have a baby in my belly, but she doesn't ask anymore questions when I say "not yet."
Onebump - never let go of your PMA! You will be a mom one day, I know it.
You all are going to be Moms, and great ones at that!

Torres don't worry you have to do what's right for you, but know you are always in our thoughts.

I am going to be a mum and am super excited about the thought. TTC has me really messed up but am convinced I'm mentally on the way back up. I think I've been really down since my period came on my last cycle 57 days ago now.

I have had no more blood or cramps, but honestly believe it to be a stay of execution. Major upside if AF does arrive tomorrow I haven't spotted anywhere near as heavily as the last few months. :happydance: Positives positives ;)

Heya everyone. How's everyone doing? Where is everyone in their cycle? I have to go back and look through here to see where I am, I haven't really been keeping track. That is changing this month, I want to do everything I can to up my chances of getting pregnant. So I'm going to chart and use OPKs again this month. I don't really think I could temp, as my daughter still tends to wake me up every night (I'm weaning her from co-sleeping.)
I'm jumping back on the PMA train with onebump. Time is going to pass and whatever is going to happen will, I might as well have a smile on my face while it does. My little princess will be a big sister and I will have my LO in my arms in 2013.
Get ready hubby - cuz here I come! Ha!

Yay onebump and Torres, so happy to hear about your PMA! I hope you concieve your stickies this cycle. :hugs: Always rooting for you, ladies! :)

AFM: Scan went great. With my MMC in March, I've felt a huge sense of relieve getting that scan out of the way.

Torres - Happy to see you are back! And hooray about temping and OPK's!!

Onebump - Any news on the appt picking up their phone?

Not much going on with me. I've been pretty miserable this week to say the least. I need to get it together though. Today I am just waiting on AF - She better be here before Monday as I went ahead and made my appt (Clomid/Cyst check) for 8:45am Monday. Hubby and I are going on Vaca during my next fertile time. Really hoping it calms me down and we can do this dang thing and I can get a BFP and cancel that RE/FS appt at the end of July. That would be the best feeling in the world!!

Leinz - Great news about the scan huns! When I get PG again - I can't wait til I get past that point as the last time I got bad news at the 1st scan! I know I will a whole lot of relief!! So happy for you!!

No luck at hospital for appointment. So gutted. BUT I did leave another message so that's my second. There is a chance they have made me an appt. knowing I was CD1 and will send a letter (slim mind ;) )

Torres Woohoo. Lets do this together (well not literally ;) )

My temp went up again and AF is practically non existent today. I'm hoping it doesn't mean anything bad. Only 4 days to my results (hopefully).

Snow: Yay, for relaxing vacation... That would be so lovely a vacation baby! I hope so! And that you get good news on Monday! :happydance:

Onebump: That stinks that you couldn't get a hold of them. Hopefully they did set you up an appt. and you'll get the letter. I'm hoping you get good results in 4 days! :hugs:

Just checking in.

Not much going on here. Just waiting. Going to start Clomid soon. Nada else to report.

Just checking in.

Not much going on here. Just waiting. Going to start Clomid soon. Nada else to report.

Ditto - all is boring in my world. Waiting to ovulate, wrapping up the school year, just trying to stay busy.

Anyone else in a more exciting cycle spot?

I called the docs and got antibiotics as I think I have a kidney infection :(

Not to worry, a wee 3 x day course of tablets, plenty of fluids and everything should be fine :) I did a wee pregnancy test as the tablets say you shouldn't take if pregnant and I just wanted to make sure!!.

So waiting to O, but hoping it will be while we are in Greece, so have stopped temping this cycle :dohh: Can hardly believe it!! I will be back to full TTC by July (unless of course we manage it ;) )

Nothing exciting here. Should be Oing in the next few days, so we'll try to get lots of BDing in. It's so hard when hubby is on afternoons though.
Onebump - Are you still on your super long cycle? How manys days has it been? And Greece eh? Where about? You lucky duck you. The extent of our vacation this summer will be going to Yogi Bear campground, about 5 mins away from our house, with our daughter and family friends with their kids. It's alright, we only go for our daughter though, she has such a blast.
Babyhopes and Snow - Do you know roughly when you'll be Oing?

Leinzlove - that's a beautiful looking bean in your profile pic!

No Torres, last cycle was 57 days!! I am now on day 8. Although I had such a tiny bleed this month, cramping after AF and thought there was a chance..but a BFN and call to docs and I'm on antibiotics for a kidney infection. My lower back is killing me.

I am really lucky, I know :) I haven't been on a holiday longer than 4 x days since 1997. So decided I deserved it and with my friend getting married, it was the extra push to book it. :happydance:

Still baby obsessed despite lack of temperatures. lol

How's everyone doing? We've been quiet lately. Who's getting their BFP this month?!?!
I think today is O day. I haven't used OPKs this month, but if I'm reading my body right, then today is the day.
We're going camping this weekend, just to the local campground. Our family friends will be there with their girls, so my daughter is super excited. Me....not so much. It's going to be stupid hot here, and I love my AC. The campground is only like 5 mins from our house, so once the kids are ready for bed, if it's still hot, we'll just come home to sleep. I know that's cheating, but I don't care! ha.
How about you ladies?
When do you leave Onebump?
Snow - you were going on holiday too right?
Babyhopes - any plans for the long weekend?
Leinz - What do you have going on this weekend?

Torres - Hooray for OV day! Have you been BDing these past few days? I'm not too big on camping either but hubby loves it so I deal... I only ask for real bathrooms with a shower. It's supposed to be stupid hot here to this weekend. Today our high is 105 degrees. Blech! We're going to Charleston, SC next weekend. I'm super excited!

Onebump - Great job not temping! I give ya lots of credit because I know I could never do it. Hope you have a great time in Greece. I'm super jealous! Hope you are feeling better with your kidney infection.

Babyhopes - Ohhh. Your getting close too for OV time! I'm doing the trying to stay busy thing too. Hubby's aunt is in town this weekend visiting so that will be a good distraction. I feel I am doing well so far! Hope you are too.

Leinz - Hope all is well in your world!

Not much going on still. I start my Clomid tonight. And won't be OVing for another 10 or so days. And not less than a week for hubby's SA.

I am just rushing through, I am leaving tomorrow if the train will take us to station. Crazy weather here in UK, loads of flooding :(

Anyway ladies, have a lovely week and if I'm lucky I may come back with a wee bean cooking.

Hi Ladies I have been a test o holic the last 6 months and because I have been fed up getting a BFN I have gave up the last 2months xx well I am a couple days late (maybe nearly a week) but havent tested because I dont think I can cope seeing anouther BFN xxx

Yay Onebump! Time to make a Greece holiday baby! :happydance:

I hope everyone else O's soon... Lots of :dust:!

Shelly: :test: only way to know.... Truly hoping its your :bfp:! :happydance:

Aww I will on Wednesday I think xxx trying not to get my hopes up but its hard lol

Hey Strangers! It's been so quiet here...
End of year and an AQ course has been keeping me busy. Not much to report on buildup to O anyway. Should have been enough BD - CD 10, 12, 13, 15(today - predicted O day).
Let the wait begin!

Did anyone do anything exciting for the long weekend? I woke up with a killer cold on the last day of school (Friday) and have been a coughy phlegmy mess since. I hadn't had any EWCM until today (rare for me) so I thought the cold was messing with O but it looks like I might be ok. Fingers crossed anyway!

Hope you ladie are well, and getting into the swing if summer!

Hi everyone......I'm new to the site and am starting my tww due for blood test on the 17!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->