TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Thanks for asking about me, Ladies! I had a pleasant weekend... DH went back to work after vacation on Monday. We are in Ohio, luckily the storm missed us. However, unfortunatley it hit my family down South. They were without power until Monday. They had to throw out thier cold and frozen foods. Grocery stores did also and jacked up the prices... Isn't that awful? They spent time fishing and dipping in the nasty creek to keep cool as they had no AC and heat was awful. I'm just happy they are all ok.

I'm still trying to find baby via doppler. My symptoms are easing up for the most part. Except my trips to the loo are increasing. I also have this thing for bacon. I don't have any scans until 20 weeks. But, thats good as things are uncomplicated.

I'm doing a lot better with the PAL worry. It really did me good to pass my MC point with my scan.

I hope to be updated with everyones BFPs super soon.... Some holiday conceptions would be awesome in here... I really truly want you all pregnant right now with your forever babies. Praying, hoping, wishing... And so happy to be apart of this thread. :hugs:

Welcome BabyWait! Let this be your month! Have you been trying long?:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that babywait! 2 1/2 years is a lot longer than anyone should have to be trying for. :hugs:

I hope it happens for you this month! Are you doing anything different? Lots and Lots of :dust:!

:-( ladies please can you help... as some of you know I am about a week late. I did a test this morning and it looks BFN, however I swear I can see anouther line but it is that faint sometimes I think I imagined it, then I see it again!!! arrrgghhh I am beyond fed up.... i really thought I 'knew' I was pregnant! xxxx (on these tests is the line always there in the back - is that what i could be seeing)

Shelly - Maybe you OV later than you thought so that is why you are getting a possible faint BFP. Just wait a few more days and test again.

Welcome babywait! 2.5 yrs hun! Wow - you are one strong woman! Have you gotten any testing done yet?

Not much going on with me. Just waiting on OV. I should start my OPK's tomorrow. Hubby has his SA today. Eeeekkkk! Super nervous about his results. Hope they don't take long to get.

aww I will, thank you xxx just want to know now xxx how long do u think I shud leave it till i test again? xx

Thx to you to leinzlove...it's been brutal but hoping this is our month! We did stair step clomid this month and it cause major fluctuation in hormones.

Shelly: I hope you are about to see your BFP! :hugs:

Snow: Yay for time to start OPK's! Hope you see O super soon. :hugs: Let yours be the July BFP! :)

Babywait: I hope the clomid brings your BFP and this month is the one. :hugs:

Hi everyone...

Sorry for everyones BFN... wishing u big baby dust this month xxx

I had abit of a breakdown when I got my BFN on Thursday and cried for over an hour... but picked myself back up xx

Still no sign of yet, over week late now I think xxx

Shelly: I hope you are out of limbo super soon. Hopefully, with your BFP! :hugs: I love your profile picture! :)

Have you returned, Onebump? From your holiday in Greece? If so... please tell me you are pregnant and you had a lovely time. :hugs:

Have you returned, Onebump? From your holiday in Greece? If so... please tell me you are pregnant and you had a lovely time. :hugs:

THANKS!!

Yes I'm back, using PMA, I'm sure I'm cooking a bean ;) Although it is only 4 days old if that, but hopefully in 2 x weeks I will have fabby news :happydance:

Snowflakes, I hope DH coped well with his SA regardless of his results :hugs:

Can't wait one Bump! This is so exciting! I'm sure it's happened. :happydance:

Shelly: I hope you are out of limbo super soon. Hopefully, with your BFP! :hugs: I love your profile picture! :)

Thanks, I loved it too :) xx oh I hope so ... still nothing (AF or BFP).

Hugs all round ladies :hugs: Hope you just have a shy :BFP:

SHY! lol well it needs to get a grip and put me out of my misery! :)

I am worried because I have some life making decisions to make next week regarding next week and I need to know whats going on! lol

Shelly - Hope you get an answer either way as it will help you make your decision for next week.

One Bump- Welcome back! Hope you had a great vaca and your bean is cooking away! Hope your friends wedding was fab!

I just got back from vaca as well. Very nice indeed to get away and spend some time with hubby. I got a + OPK today so I should OV soon! Also, saving the best news for last. Hubby is perfectly normal! His SA turned out great! Hooray!!!

Shelly: May you make the best decisons. And may they be the best choices. :hugs:

Snow: That is excellent news about Hubby! I'm so glad he's normal! :happydance: Yay for O, can't wait for you to get pregnant! :hugs:

Snowflakes, that is great news, looking forward to hearing about your BFP :flower:

Hi ladies. I haven't been on the computer in days. My Uncle was in ICU in the hospital, so I've been "living" there for a few days. He passed this morning. It's all good though, he's in a much better place!

Onebump - So glad to hear you had a great time on hols. Hope you have a little bean cooking away in their! You'll have to give them a nice Greek middle name :)

Snow - Wonderful news about hubby! Now get down to business and go jump his bones and make sure there is a nice healthy supply of swimmers for your eggy!

AFM, I think AF is due the end of this week. I just hope all the stress and lack of sleep hasn't affected my body in a negative way! Fx'ed!

Babyhopes - where are you lovely? Enjoying your summer break so far?

Torres: I'm sorry for the loss of your uncle. :hugs: I'm glad you find comfort in the fact that he no longer suffering.

I hope this month is the one, and instead of AF you're about to see your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->