TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

OMG Torres!! Congrats girl. I am over the moon excited for you!! Wonderful news!! Yippeeee!!! Those are some beautiful lines on that FRER!!! Love it!! H&H 9 months to you!!

ETA: Also, given the day you think you OV'd. What was your BD pattern like? Every day or every other day... Just wondering. We are BDing like everyday and maybe we need to cut that back a bit...

Thanks snow! This is going to be annoying to hear, I'm sure, but we only DTD once around O. I was down and not really in the mood. When I noticed quite a bit of EWCM, I jumped hubby. If I was reading my body correctly, that was the day before O.
Where are you in your cycle snow?

Thanks again.
If I read my body right, I think I O'ed on June 29th. So that would make me 16DPO (good calculation!).
Yesterday was the first test I took. So 15 DPO with a dollarstore cheapie, and as you can see it wasn't very dark.
Do you have any FRER's? You could try testing with one of those. FX'ed for you girl! That would be amazing, we would be 4 days apart!

I did the same $store cheapie this morn, it looked start white. So I though F-it, I'm going to use my (last) FRER, and it was also blank. I think something would have showed on that tho, so I'm not holding my breath. I'm going to stick to cheapies for the next couple days - or maybe I'll just wait a few more day, and FRER it up again. Sigh...

:hugs: Babyhopes. Hoping you had late implantation!

I am 4dpo today. I plan to test in a week on Sunday. I have my FS appt on next Monday and have to give them 24 hours notice to cancel. I want a BFP so I don't have to go but most likely will get a BFN. I'm not so hopeful this cycle.

Thanks girl. I know I probably need to lay off alot of the BDing. But find it hard to just not do it as I'm super afraid of missing OV. I don't know. I am too much of a planner in life to let go - if that makes sense. I got my medical records from my old OBGYN and she described me as meticulous. Which I am. Horribly actually, but I can't help it. It's who I am.

Oh my goodness. Torres

:happydance::brat::dance::yipee::headspin:

CONGRATULATIONS. How exciting! This is the one, such beautiful lines. Go girl :D

AFM: I am CD26 and could be somewhere between 9 and 11dpo. Everyone is getting super excited and I'm starting to feel out. Things like temp drop, spotting and just the feeling that this doesn't happen for me, it's for other women. Soz...don't know where my PMA went. I don't feel really down, just a little, hopefully won't hit rock bottom as that hurts.

Thanks Onebump. Pregnancy IS for YOU, so is motherhood - I know it. Don't give up hope. Hopefully this is your month, but if not, you got to keep on truckin', and give it another go next month. You will get your BFP, and you will hold your precious baby in your arms. It's not fair that some us of who want it the most, have to wait the longest. Big :hugs: for you girl.

Yay! Torres! I'm going wild with your good news. :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Babyhopes, Snow, OneBump: I just know... KNOW this is the month for this thread! Can't wait to hear about all the BFP's up in here. :happydance:

Babyhopes, Snow, OneBump: I just know... KNOW this is the month for this thread! Can't wait to hear about all the BFP's up in here. :happydance:

Thanks for the support Leinz, but I don't think I'll be involives in the celebrations this month. I don't think it's my turn. I'm 11-13dpo today, and still BFN's. I don't really feel pregnant, I don't feel PMS'y, I don't feel sad, I don't feel anything. I kinda feel like my emotional system is just shut down, trying to protect itself from more disappointment. I might go talk to my doctor, she what she is willing to do prior to the 1yr TTC mark. Otherwise I'm just really really blah.
It's down to OneBump and Snow. Good luck ladies - Torres needs some company!

Thanks for the support Leinz, but I don't think I'll be involives in the celebrations this month. I don't think it's my turn. I'm 11-13dpo today, and still BFN's. I don't really feel pregnant, I don't feel PMS'y, I don't feel sad, I don't feel anything. I kinda feel like my emotional system is just shut down, trying to protect itself from more disappointment. I might go talk to my doctor, she what she is willing to do prior to the 1yr TTC mark. Otherwise I'm just really really blah.

Babyhopes :hugs: I am with you. Feel completely out and very down about the whole process. I am mentally struggling with this whole process and very worried about my prospects...

Oh Ladies... ONEBUMP & BABYHOPES... I know you both know that you aren't out unless the ugly :witch: shows her nasty face. And I'm still hoping she has the best of all reasons for not showing up...

Don't give up right here! Not when your work is done and you are in the wait. I want this to be the 2ww... that surprises you both!

Oh Ladies... ONEBUMP & BABYHOPES... I know you both know that you aren't out unless the ugly :witch: shows her nasty face. And I'm still hoping she has the best of all reasons for not showing up...

Don't give up right here! Not when your work is done and you are in the wait. I want this to be the 2ww... that surprises you both!

You're one of the best cheerleaders out there.

I think it's because nothing I can do now will change whether it's happened or not. Feeel like it hasn't happened, therefore useless because there's nothing I can do for about 4-6 weeks (next cycle will be a 2 monther). Blech!!!

Babyhopes :hugs: I am with you. Feel completely out and very down about the whole process. I am mentally struggling with this whole process and very worried about my prospects...

Onebump - You took the words out of my mouth. I am still struggling hence my lack of posting. I am very very worried about my prospects. I am just super upset that Clomid didn't work for me! It works for like 50% of people - those are some really high odds and I wasn't one of them. It worries me that I might have something else going on. I am sooo scared of the RE/FS on Monday. I am afraid they are going to find something else out. I don't know if I can mentally take it right now. I was filling out the 10 page form for the visit and it was really depressing to put 14 cycles of TTC. :cry: I am hitting the rock bottom that you speak of.

Unfortunately I feel that the only thing to truly pick us out of our funk would be two pink lines. :cry:

Snowflakes, I so hope you don't need to wait any longer. Why is it so hard?

OneBump: I sure as heck hope your next cycle isn't two months. We know I'm still rooting for your BFP! But, isn't there anything they will do to fix your long cycles?

Snow: I'm sorry the Clomid isn't working! There has to be something else they can do.:hugs:

It breaks my heart that you both aren't pregnant! But, truly don't give up! And yes one of these 2ww's will be the one.... I'm hoping this one! :)

Leinz - Nice new avatar! Cute girl!

Onebump - Group hug! Wish we could meet for coffee and talk to each other!!

I am just hoping the RE/FS appt goes well (they don't find anymore issues) and that I can get my PMA back with another new plan of action.

Big group hug!

As Leinz said, this cycle is not over until the witch comes knocking. Hopefully she fell off her broom and will need 9 months to recover!
I pray for you ladies every day. You're all such deserving people. I can't wait to celebrate your BFP's with you (hopefully very soon!)

Leinz - Nice new avatar! Cute girl!

Onebump - Group hug! Wish we could meet for coffee and talk to each other!!

I am just hoping the RE/FS appt goes well (they don't find anymore issues) and that I can get my PMA back with another new plan of action.

Yup a wee coffee with like minded friends would be perfect!!

Big group hug!

As Leinz said, this cycle is not over until the witch comes knocking. Hopefully she fell off her broom and will need 9 months to recover!
I pray for you ladies every day. You're all such deserving people. I can't wait to celebrate your BFP's with you (hopefully very soon!)

I 'know' it's not really over till the witch comes, but I took a test today and I'm pretty sure I'm 13dpo, got a negative. All the spotting and major temp drop. I kinda know it is over this month...sorry...

OneBump: I sure as heck hope your next cycle isn't two months. We know I'm still rooting for your BFP! But, isn't there anything they will do to fix your long cycles?

Snow: I'm sorry the Clomid isn't working! There has to be something else they can do.:hugs:

It breaks my heart that you both aren't pregnant! But, truly don't give up! And yes one of these 2ww's will be the one.... I'm hoping this one! :)

I don't know if they'll do anything about my cycles or not. Basically I will be booking in for an HSG and then I think the OB/GYN will decide what to do about not getting pregnant and our cycles. Thanks :)

Torres any symptoms? let me live vicariously through yourself and Leinz ;).

I'm feeling a bit tired, my boobs are sore and my nipples are quite sensitive. I'm still not really celebrating, as I'm nervous about another CP. I ran out to the dollarstore today to buy some cheapie PT's to keep on testing. I haven't tested yet today though.
I went to my GP yesterday, he referred me to my OBGYN, and is sending me for bloodwork tomorrow and an ultrasound next week. My u/s appt is for the 26th, but I'm going to change it for the following week, as I will be 6 weeks and that's when the heart starts beating.
When do you see your OBGYN again onebump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->