TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

The appt was quite boring. I waited like a half hr. Spoke to the Nurse in the hallway. Got blood work done - which the girl was less than gentle and my arm hurts and is already starting to bruise and I have awesome veins! She is calling with my Estrogen blood results this afternoon. I was less than pleased when I asked if they would do anything if they end up being too low and she said they are more concerned with them being too high. Boo. I have a feeling that mine will be low as estrogen dictates CM & lining - and I have an issue with both. I have to go to the Pharmacy after work and pick up the Femara. My ultrasound should be next Tuesday for check my lining and Follicles. Nothing too exciting.

One bump - Hope that OV happens soon. Do you plan on doing OPK's?

Babyhopes - How ya doing girl?

Boooooooooooooooo Snowflakes, sore arm :( It's funny how some people are so much better at taking blood than others.

I thought I was going to do one today, but never really got around to it, I might do one tomorrow. Just avoiding obsessing over it.

How quickly things change. My estrogen level was high (how wrong was I). So I have to go back tomorrow AM for an ultrasound to see if I have a cyst or if my estrogen is just high. I am figuring its a cyst bc that is just how things roll with me. I am not to start the Femara tonight. Just my luck. If it's not one thing it's another. I swear.

How quickly things change. My estrogen level was high (how wrong was I). So I have to go back tomorrow AM for an ultrasound to see if I have a cyst or if my estrogen is just high. I am figuring its a cyst bc that is just how things roll with me. I am not to start the Femara tonight. Just my luck. If it's not one thing it's another. I swear.

:hugs: Aw honey, that's rubbish. I hope this is the last step though in getting you closer to your wee baby!

Hey girls,
Torres: Congrats on seeing the little heart beating! That must at least offer some relief.
Leinze: Pink! That's awesome!
Snow: at least AF means you can get started dealing with the doc etc.
Onebump: I hope the pain was you O'ing!

I'm in that crappy limbo phase. EOD not until August 7th. We'll be on vacay... and it's the day after our 1st wedding anniversary. It makes me sad. I hope my mood improves between now and then, cause right now I'm just not feeling it. I don't feel particularly close to him right now... we haven't BD'ed in FOREVER and I'm kinda ok with it. I'm super not interested in being close, which sounds so awful :( I'm not sure what the problem is. I can't help thinking that maybe this isn't a good time for us to be trying, and that's why it's not happening. I'm starting to question my motivation for wanting to be pregnant... is it really just for someone to love/need me, as I often feel like I don't get enough from DH? Is it an attempt to get to reconnected, have something in common with him? I just don't know anymore. I don't want to be that person who tries to have a baby in an attempt to "fix" or improve our relationship you know? I want to make sure we're solid before we start, and I just don't know right now. Maybe it's not the right time. I wish I knew....
Anyway, sorry for the downer-rant. I hope at the very least you ladies are in a better place than me right now.

BabyHopes I'm very sorry you're feeling that way and I want you to know that your rant isn't a downer, you have to have some way to vent. I can't give any advice as I don't have any experience to share and learn from like that, but at least you know you have us here to talk to. :D

Snow: I'm sorry to hear you can't start Famara. I'm unsure of why this is, though. Pregnancy and cysts go hand in hand. Not all cysts prevent TTC... They are very common. I hope you can maintain your PMA and you get pregnant soon! :hugs:

Bump: I sure hope O gets here super soon. Have you heard anything from the DR.? :hugs:

Babyhopes: DISLIKE! DISLIKE! DISLIKE! I'm sorry to hear that you are having doubts. I have no advise but vent away. We are here for you! :hugs:

Well, this cycle is cancelled. It was def a cyst. So I can't take any meds at all & no IUI will take place. We get to try all natural. Here's hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Well, this cycle is cancelled. It was def a cyst. So I can't take any meds at all & no IUI will take place. We get to try all natural. Here's hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

So what do you do now the Snow about the cyst? Sorry for the ignorance.

Torres I think you asked a while back about OH, not sure if I replied, it came to me today when I was out of the house. Now that shows you how much time I spend thinking about this stuff. OH is great. He REALLY wants this, but manages to take care of me when I hit rock bottom and I know he's hurting too. It's nice because in general I am the carer in my family and don't let them see me when I'm upset etc. So it's nice he takes care of me. Especially when I feel like I'm letting him down, he helps me to realise that it's not my fault.

Last BD was Sunday, so there is more on the cards tonight, yesterday was missed due to some probs my brother was having. I was nowhere near in the mood. I did have a temp dip, which could mean I may be Oing today or tomorrow. But I am doing my best not to get my hopes up.

As for the doc, I will get an appointment once I have had my HSG (won't be till next cycle) and OH has had his SA. We are avoiding booking that till I am sure we are out of my fertile window as I don't want to abstain for 3-5 days at this time, just in case.

One bump - It should resolve itself on its own by the end of this cycle. It should just go away. Once AF arrives (hoping the witch stays away!) I have to make an appt for another estrogen and ultrasound to make sure its completely gone. If all is good then I can start the Femara and do the IUI next cycle.

Babyhopes - I hope you get that spark soon. Maybe a little time away together alone would be good for you both. I know that I felt super close to hubby while we went on vaca and even after.

Welcome MBrew!!

Bump: I hope O is here. Happy BD! :hugs:

Snow: I'm truly hoping you concieve naturally this cycle. Right now!! Lots of :hugs:

Babyhopes- :hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling all of those emotions right now. I must say that I do understand. In our almost 6 years of being married, I have had some times of doubt as well. Just the other day I caught myself thinking 'why are we having a second child together?'. But those doubts always pass and I remember why we are together and how good we are together. Marriage is super hard, and it takes so much work. I hope everything works out in time. If you're still feeling doubtful, maybe sit this month out and try and do some reflection. Vacation is a great time to reconnect.
Snow - sorry about the cyst. Look at the bright side, it gives you extra time to save up for IUI.
Onebump - Was that temp dip O?

:hugs: Babyhopes :hugs: Hope things turn around soon x

Hey Torres, how are things? Are you feeling well?

My temp rise today suggests O, but won't be convinced until it's been up for a few days.

One bump - Looking good girl! BD again today! I bet your body is proving you wrong and you OV'd early this cycle!

Not much going on with me. Been trying to stay calm, cool and relaxed. So far I'be been doing pretty good at it. I go for Acupuncture tonight. I am so excited to go!

Onebump - fx'd it's O!
Snow - excited to hear how acupuncture goes!

AFM - I have horrible, almost crippling MS, well actually all day sickness. I have never experienced anything like it. I have lost 4 pounds in a week, which my dr freaked on me because I am already quite small. He told me to drink ensure and try and eat anything that I think will stay down. That's the thing tho - nothing is appetizing at all! I had to run into the grocery store the other morning, and the smell and look of all the food had me dry heaving in the store, I was super embarrassed.

One bump - Looking good girl! BD again today! I bet your body is proving you wrong and you OV'd early this cycle!

Not much going on with me. Been trying to stay calm, cool and relaxed. So far I'be been doing pretty good at it. I go for Acupuncture tonight. I am so excited to go!

ooooo that sounds good. Well done Snow, super proud of your cool, relaxed attitude, it's the best for your body. I need to learn that, so keen to hear how your accupuncture feels. :flower:

Onebump - fx'd it's O!
Snow - excited to hear how acupuncture goes!

AFM - I have horrible, almost crippling MS, well actually all day sickness. I have never experienced anything like it. I have lost 4 pounds in a week, which my dr freaked on me because I am already quite small. He told me to drink ensure and try and eat anything that I think will stay down. That's the thing tho - nothing is appetizing at all! I had to run into the grocery store the other morning, and the smell and look of all the food had me dry heaving in the store, I was super embarrassed.

Aw honey :hugs: Well keep experimenting. You need to find something to help. What about nutrition drinks, in the UK we have Fortisip, Ensure etc, they have tons of calories, but taste like milkshake? I know it's not ideal, but you need to look after you and bubba. No doctor would worry about me loosing 4lbs ;)

Torres: You got that right marriage can be hard. I'm sorry to hear of your awful MS. I hope you find relief soon. Mine is still here... but not losing weight. I've gained 5lbs thus far...

Bump: Now girl... your chart is sending me mixed signals. Did you O on CD13? But what about that dip today. Do you think it could be a muck temp? Not enough sleep, alcohol or something? I sure hope you are in the 2ww.:hugs:

Snowflake: I hope this is the month for your miracle. :hugs:

Hope your feeling better Torres. MS is the sign of a healthy baby!!

Onebump - See that your raise was a bit short lived. Boo.

Babyhopes - Thinking of you hun and hope that things are looking up for you.

Just waiting around for me. We started the every other day BDing yesterday. Acu went wonderful. I love it and loved the girl. She gave some new things to try/change. One of the big things is cutting out all dairy - which sucks - because we ate ice cream every night before bed. And I love me some cheese. It was a hard weekend to not eat any dairy but I did it and will continue to do it. I figure it will all be worth it in the end. I am already excited to go back on Saturday.

Snow - Ice cream before bed every night? Oh man, that sounds dreamy. I'll have to try that when food looks appetizing to me again! Why cut out the dairy? And you're totally right, it will be worth it in the end. Just think, you'll be able to have your little baby in your arms while eating ice cream before bed! Heaven. :)
So, you liked the acupuncture? I've always been so curious about it. Where did she place the needles? Did you feel them at all?

Onebump & Babyhopes - :hugs:

Where my girls at?

Torres - Yes, we ate it pretty much every night. I love it. It's my fav. Something about dairy making your body thick. You want things to flow freely without any blockages in Acupuncture. I LOVED the acupuncture. She had 3 on my stomach. A few on my feet/ankles. A few on my wrist/hand. One in my head and I think 2 in my ear. It felt like the tiniest little pinch ever. I didn't mind it at all - the needles are super thin. I already can't wait to go on Saturday! I am soo excited!

One bump - How ya doing buddy?

Babyhopes - Thinking of you huns.

Leinz - Have you started a nursery? Any theme or ideas yet?

:hi:

I'm alright, hoping I've O'd, but temps are pretty inconsistent. However I have had post O symptoms so there is a chance. But the big news is I'm not worried about it. OH has been great at keeping up the every other day thing. We have always kind of been 2 or 3 times a week, but he's been so consistent at keeping up with the every two days. He wants this as much as me, which means a lot. I always thought he would be ok about it as he has one, but I honestly think this means an awful lot to him.

In fact, every year he goes away with the boys in Sep for a weekend. Last year his friend announced they were preggers and OH said, hopefully this time next year it would be him. Well as you know not yet, but know he will feel it when he goes away. We knew it would take time, but did think that after 9 months we would have fell. I know, super naive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->