TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

I see AF came Onebump. Hugs hun. You can add me to the "convinced it will never happen" group.

I tested today - 12dpo and BFN. I just want AF to come so I can get started on the IUI stuff. Then I can feel like I am doing something.

:hugs: Oh babes, I know. I wish I knew how to feel better, how to help you feel better, but I think two lines might be the only thing to truly shift our thinking (well that and a fully realised pregnancy).

I am close to the stage of thinking that I need to put my all into my 'no child' life.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Snow and Bump Big :hugs:

Please don't feel like it will never happen - it will. Maybe with some medical intervention, but it will happen. Snow, hopefully it will happen next cycle. You could be a lot closer to your BFP than you think.
Bump - When is that guy back from vacay? Should be soon right?
Babyhopes - Sounds like a great vacation. I love being out in nature, there is something so peaceful about it. Really hoping that the one time BD works for you too!

Bump & Snow: So sorry to hear of your :bfn:'s! I just hate how cruel TTC is for you both. Don't ever give up... It's going to happen. I just wish it would right now. :cry:

Babyhopes: Good to see you! Once is all it takes... Wouldn't that be special a vacation baby. :)

AFM: Wedding was beautiful! I had a wonderful time. :)

Hey ladies,
So, after a very VERY long travel day home, I get some surprising welcome home news... SEE BELOW!!! It looks like the '1 shot deal' really does the trick! :)

This one is undeniable - so twisting, turning, squinting. I'm trying not to get too excited - I'll wait a week or so and do a digital test to see what it says timing was, but according to my calculator I'm 4w3d. That's already farther than I got with the last attempt!

I'm going to keep it to myself longer this time - but I had to share with you ladies. Thank you all for being so patient, supportive and understanding of all the rants and raves that go along with the stress of TTC. The weird thing is I actually came to peace with the fact that this may not be easy or natural while I was gone. DH and I had decided to try NTNP, to relieve some of the stress and pressure. I guess we don't need to know!

Wishing you ladies all the best - keep your chin's up, it'll happen!!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
Congrats to you Babyhopes! I am so very very happy for you!! H&H 9 months! Hope you will stick around like Leinz & Torres!!

AFM, AF was supposed to show 1st thing this AM. She's a no show. I def don't think I'm PG. Took that test 2 days ago on 12dpo with a BFN. I have a feeling that the cyst is still lingering around and causing AF to be delayed. I did a tiny bit of research this AM and seems the type of cyst I have can do that. Great. Awesome. Ugh. So now I wait. I took my temp this AM for kicks to see if she's going to show and it was 97.73 - which is a pretty typical non-medicated LP temp for me. It is usually around 97.00 when she will show. Seems like I got a bit to wait. Oh well I suppose. I can't do anything to make the cyst resolve so it's a waiting game now. I just wish my body would do something right. Just one thing is all I ask for. I am so extremely frustrated with it.

Babyhopes!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously let out a squeal when I saw your BFP!!!! So happy for you chica! High five to the 1 shot deal! Do you have any symptoms?! What did hubby say? So so so so so happy for you!
Snow - What kind of cyst do you have? If it sticks around, so you have to wait another cycle to do IUI? The Drs can't do anything to get rid of the cyst? Big :hugs:

Babyhopes - If you can wait a week for the digital, kudos to you! I went to the dollarstore and bought a bunch of tests, and I would test every morning, to make sure it was sticking. I think it came from being paranoid of another CP.
Was that test FMU?

Yeah Baby Hope - Dish out the symptoms!!

Torres - It's considered a Functional/Follicular Cyst from the Clomid I was taking. If it doesn't resolve - I will have to do another natural cycle and the med's and IUI would be cancelled again. The only thing other than waiting it out is they can give me birth control pills for a month...

Babyhopes - If you can wait a week for the digital, kudos to you! I went to the dollarstore and bought a bunch of tests, and I would test every morning, to make sure it was sticking. I think it came from being paranoid of another CP.
Was that test FMU?

Not even close to FMU - it was 2am, after getting home from the airport after a missed and rescheduled flight from TO. I knew I was a day or 2 late, so thought what the heck, I have 1 lonely test from last time. I might get some cheapies today just to have on hand for spot checks, but I'm already way more relaxed than last time.

The only symptoms I can attribute to the pea was some heartburn (very rare for me) and a super sensitive nose. I seriously smelled someone who was sick on the plane 14 rows ahead, and hubby thought I was insane :)

He's good - hesitant to get too excited, but extremely supportive. He just wants to protect me in case it doesn't stick. He's not as giddy as me, which I suppose is understandable. But yeah, he's happy.

Torres - It's considered a Functional/Follicular Cyst from the Clomid I was taking. If it doesn't resolve - I will have to do another natural cycle and the med's and IUI would be cancelled again. The only thing other than waiting it out is they can give me birth control pills for a month...

I'm sorry, that's crappy. Are the cysts caused by the Clomid or did you get them beforehand too? It sucks that doing what you *think* is the right thing, causes more trouble :( I hope it all resolves soon enough so you can get back on track. Why do they have to cancel the IUI, just too low a likelihood of it taking?

I'm sorry, that's crappy. Are the cysts caused by the Clomid or did you get them beforehand too? It sucks that doing what you *think* is the right thing, causes more trouble :( I hope it all resolves soon enough so you can get back on track. Why do they have to cancel the IUI, just too low a likelihood of it taking?

I got the cysts from the Clomid. They have to cancel the IUI bc they want you to be medicated to produce good/multiple follicles - unfortunately taking the meds can cause the cyst to get bigger. So therefore they cancel the meds and IUI.

Great line for not even FMU!! I think my hubby will be the same - he was pretty upset with my MC. I think we will both be very emotionally cautious when it happens next.

Snow - How/when will you find out if it's still the cyst?
Babyhopes - Great line for 2 am urine! :) Super nose was one of my symptoms too. It can be brutal! I can't even count how many times a smell has sent me running to the washroom. So when is your EDD?

Snow - I just re-read your msg, and I missed the part about birth control. How would that help? Is it something you would do?

Snow - How/when will you find out if it's still the cyst?
Babyhopes - Great line for 2 am urine! :) Super nose was one of my symptoms too. It can be brutal! I can't even count how many times a smell has sent me running to the washroom. So when is your EDD?

EDD is April 29th... 2 days after my own bday. What an awesome gift it'll be :)
Now it's the heartburn that's annoying. But I'm not complaining! I expect to feel worse before I feel better, but I'm happy to deal with all the side effects if it means all is well in there. I have a Dr appt next Tuesday. Anything in particular I should ask?

I'm assuming your Dr appt is with your family Dr? Do you know of any good OBGYN's around you? You can ask to be referred to a certain one, if not, than just tell him your preference (man/woman). He should also give you two forms. They are "Antenatal Record 1" and "Antenatal Record 2". They are from the Ontario Medical Association, and they go over things like Pregnancy Summary, OB History, Medical and Physical Exam, Risk Factors, Ultrasounds, Visits, etc. They are carbon copy, one for you that you bring to the hospital with you, one for the DR, and one for your baby's chart.
I have to go bring my mom to the dentist. I'll be back in a bit.

Aw babyhopes, what wonderful news!

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: A fabulous birthday gift. Here's hoping for a problem free 9 months (well 8 ;) )

Hi Onebump! How are you doing? Feeling a bit better at all?

Babyhopes - Some OB's won't see you till around 12 weeks, so ask your Dr if he is going to be sending you for a dating scan and for all your blood and urine tests. As you think of questions from now till Tuesday, write them down so you don't forget.

Not good today tbh.

Hate feeling so useless and incapable. Not 1 sign that I can fall pregnant. Just signs that I can't. I'm fed up, sad, exhausted, wish I knew how to stop trying, because I don't want to feel like this any more. Would love to go to a hypnotist who could change my mind and make me not want a family.

Onebump - What's going on with you getting a HSG? When do you go see the obgyn again?

Onebump - What's going on with you getting a HSG? When do you go see the obgyn again?

I'm booked in for next Wednesday Torres, OH's SA is 12th September, our obgyn will then book us in to review all of our test results and what we should consider next. What if it's all pointless :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->