TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

How many days late are you now one bump? 3?
You too right babyhope?

Ugh! Another temp drop. So scared that I am still going to get AF even on the progesterone when I'm not supposed to...

Was due Monday so only 2nd day late now. Dont know wot to think. Emotions are up and down within a matter of minutes... If Af does come this cycle it's going to b a hard one :(

I have twinges in my kidney area today, odd cramping, odd ovary area twinging and small cramps now n then; not that any of that means anything!

Snowflake, hope the temp drops arent a bad sign

I had an odd feeling this morning, ran out bought 2 dollar store tests- both negatives. Went out and bought a FRER - negative.
I'm so gutted. I can't stop crying. How am I going to explain it to my 4 year old who wS so excited?! I don't even know how to tell my hubby.

No Torres. I have no idea what to say. omg. :hugs: :hugs:

I feel awful for you ,but I know nowhere near how you feel.

Will you go to the docs?

Oh man Torres. I am so very sorry. I am in complete shock with how + your FRER was the other day. I agree with onebump - maybe a Dr. visit is in order for you. They can do blood work to see your HCG quant levels. Major hugs hun....

Oh Torres, I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe you should check with doc to be sure?

I went to the dr's this morning for prenatal bloodwork. (before I took the tests)
I will call tomorrow to tell them about the tests. When they get the bloodwork back I'm sure it will confirm.
I've had no bleeding yet though, although I do have light cramping.

Hey Torres, sorry to hear that, hope the doctor can sort everything out. I think you don't have to tell your son right away, if you conceive next month, he won't know the difference. Gotta keep your chin up, this whole thing is so hard on us, one minute up one minute down. :nope:

I was just jumping in to say I'm out. Spotting, not heavy, but quite sure AF is coming.

I had an odd feeling this morning, ran out bought 2 dollar store tests- both negatives. Went out and bought a FRER - negative.
I'm so gutted. I can't stop crying. How am I going to explain it to my 4 year old who wS so excited?! I don't even know how to tell my hubby.

Torres - Sweetie. I am so so sorry. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Definitely touch base with a doc. I didn't after my chemical in Feb and I think that's why I'm so out of whack (2 days late, still BFN).
I'm thinking about you. Take care of yourself first-deal with others second. Hubby will be upset too, and hopefully supportive. I was really impressed with how mine stepped up, I hope yours is the same. But know that he may grieve differently! Do whatever YOU need to do to heal. We're here for you any way you want us to be.

Thanks babyhope. Hubby has been amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how dis you find out about your chemical?
I just started bleeding this morning and having quite uncomfortable cramps, thats to be expected I'm sure.
I am going to call my doctor tomorrow, I just didn't want to deal with it today.
How's everyone else doing? Sorry you're out noodle. Maybe you're meant to have a Xmas baby!

Torres,i cant imagine what u r going through. Lots of love x

Makes my probs insignificant, no period today, no testing. OH n i dtd this morn and i did bleed from my cervix,but i get that regularly,looks completely diff. to AF and only last immediately after.

I have had high hopes till now, but think ive been kidding myself on a bit.

However more hpts purchased for another day.hate having to wait if im staring on cycle4 ttc.....

Torres - Sorry about you starting to bleed and having cramps. I think you need to have a nice bath, eat some chocolate and pig out on some pizza!!

One bump - Hope you get a BFP or AF comes so you aren't stuck in limbo land.

Noodle - Sorry about AF.

Not good on my end. Negative test again for me today but I'm really not surprised at all. I have to stop my Progesterone and AF will be here in a day or 2. Yipppeee!! I then have to make an appt with my Dr between CD1 - CD5 to get checked for cysts as long as that's ok then I start Clomid.

Hugs to you Torres x

One bump we sound similar. AF is now late - should have been wed morning. I did a test Wed evening but bfn. If AF hasn't shown by tomorrow I will test with fmu - I've had a cramp all day today so don't know what to think. I'm hardly ever late and do not usually have constant pain like this before AF shows.

Thanks babyhope. Hubby has been amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how dis you find out about your chemical?
I just started bleeding this morning and having quite uncomfortable cramps, thats to be expected I'm sure.
I am going to call my doctor tomorrow, I just didn't want to deal with it today.
How's everyone else doing? Sorry you're out noodle. Maybe you're meant to have a Xmas baby!

The story of CP is a much shorter one than yours - and for that, I'm thankful. I got my BFP on Friday afternoon, faint, but very clearly visible. I went and got a digital cause I wanted to see the "PREGNANT" in writing. I tested again on Sunday morning, but it still said negative. I took a FRER immediately after, and it was still visible - about as faint as it was 2 days before. I thought it should be considerably darker by then but I didn't worry. I opened the casing from the digital and found the same thing - there was a line there, just too faint to be picked up by the digi sensor. I waited until Monday to 'let the concentrations increase', but by then it had gone back to completely blank. I started to cramp and bleed that afternoon.

And now here I am, 3 days late and still getting BFN's (as of this morning). I have another one 'cooking' as I type. I don't know that I O'd at all this cycle, and am very confused. I don't think my body has recovered yet.

Take care of yourself, but don't skimp on the drs. I didn't go cause I figured I knew exactly what they were going to tell me. Now I wish I had, just to make sure everything was ok and that there were no residual effects.

Hope this helps... but everyone is different!
I have heard tho that a lot of women have INCREASED fertility immediate after a CP/MC. FX that this is you! My only other advice is don't rush back in if you're not ready. Take the time you need to mourn - cause you need to - then get back on the wagon on your terms and no one elses.

Hugs!

If I can have the baby in 2012, I'll be over the moon. Hubby wants 2012 baby, he doesn't like the number 13. My mum wants a dragon baby. So I've got my marching orders.

If your cramp is not too much, take your time. Give yourself a day or two to just mop around. Sometimes it helps to just ignore the outside world for a while and focus on yourself. After a crappy week, I would just crawl into bed for a whole day with a book or movies, the world be damned. Do whatever makes you feel good. :thumbup:

Torres - Sorry about you starting to bleed and having cramps. I think you need to have a nice bath, eat some chocolate and pig out on some pizza!!

One bump - Hope you get a BFP or AF comes so you aren't stuck in limbo land.

Noodle - Sorry about AF.

Not good on my end. Negative test again for me today but I'm really not surprised at all. I have to stop my Progesterone and AF will be here in a day or 2. Yipppeee!! I then have to make an appt with my Dr between CD1 - CD5 to get checked for cysts as long as that's ok then I start Clomid.

Hope things will work out on Clomid, maybe the Big Guy will compensate you for all these time with a buy-one-get-one-free. Would you like that?

Thanks ladies. This thread has been my "go to" for uplifting words. Today is a much better day. The shock is gone, and my mind is thinking more clearly. This happened for a reason, something was not right and it was not meant to be. Many women deal with much, much worse, and I'd rather lose it now than at a later stage.
I think we're going to wait till April to try again. The only reason being is I don't want to give birth near Christmas. Not for myself, or even the baby, but for my daughter. I wouldn't want her to spend her Christmas with her mama in the hospital.
What is going on with you girls being late!?! This month has been cruel! We need some sticky beans for you ladies this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->