TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Oh gosh Torres, I hope it's sthg easily fixed. Kidneys worry me too due to my brothers life long probs with his :( Sending out all mypositivity for an easy fix xx

I'm 5 dpo, but dont u worry bout that ;)

Yeah, it's quite scary. I know it's probably nothing big, but it's impossible not to worry, especially when you've seen someone go through kidney disease. Did you brother have to have a transplant at all?
Your chart is looking good Onebump. How are you feeling?
Snow - How are you doing? Any symptoms? When are you testing?

Yeah, it's quite scary. I know it's probably nothing big, but it's impossible not to worry, especially when you've seen someone go through kidney disease. Did you brother have to have a transplant at all?
Your chart is looking good Onebump. How are you feeling?
Snow - How are you doing? Any symptoms? When are you testing?

Al, my brother was born with reflux of his ureter tubes, causing urine to constantly go back into the kidneys and destroy them, he was rushed to hospital aged 2 when they found out. So since then it was a monitored decline till his function came below 10%: which is considered kidney failure. He was then put onto dialysis and a transplant list. He dialysed for around 5 years, one day we were told he had a year to live as it was nearly impossible that they would find him a kidney due to a raised level of antibodies linked to blood transfusions. 3 x days later he got that kidney. We are coming up to the 1 year anniversary of that day, knowing my brother could have gone. I am extremely close to Al and plan to celebrate the anniversary his life was saved and mourn the loss of the donor who had to die for me to keep my brother.

I think you're right, it won't be anything to worry about. Will just be good to get to the bottom of it and clear it up!

That's a very powerful story. I am going to share it with my mom's friend as she is going through the same thing with the difficulty due to blood transfusions and antibodies. I totally believe in organ donation and although my hubby didn't like the idea, I signed up to be one. Any chance to save a life is a beautiful thing.
You didn't answer my question though, how are you feeling? Any SS?

That's a very powerful story. I am going to share it with my mom's friend as she is going through the same thing with the difficulty due to blood transfusions and antibodies. I totally believe in organ donation and although my hubby didn't like the idea, I signed up to be one. Any chance to save a life is a beautiful thing.
You didn't answer my question though, how are you feeling? Any SS?

LOL ;) The doctor told AL she had never seen a list of antibodies like his, it's hard because for the first time in Al's 30 years fighting it, we lost hope. Organ donation is the best gift you can leave the world if you have to go I believe.

As for how I'm feeling. I don't really SS any more, did way too much of it with devastating results. I'm sure I would automatically symptom spot if there was something I didn't recognise, but so far it's the usual; super sore boobs, spots, odd womb/ovary niggles.

I'm also in the extremely negative part of my cycle. I know you ladies have way more confidence, but I get to this point and find it extremely difficult to believe it can happen for me.

One bump - Hope your positivity comes back soon. Wow that is an amazing story of your brothers. A dear friend of mine passed away almost 2 years ago, she was an organ donor. I have a few very touching letters from a gentleman that received her kidney.

Torres - How are you feeling hun?

Babyhopes - Hope that you are doing ok girl. Thinking of you!

Leinz - Have you had your appt yet? I think it was in the beginning of Sept sometime.

AFM, 6dpo. I had lots of creamy CM yesterday. Totally thought I peed my pants in Ulta!! And have had a good bit today. That's my only symptom. Not much else to report. Testing Monday. Not feeling all that confident though but trying to remain positive!

I like the temp raise today One bump! When are you testing? I'm testing on Monday. No Sx's for me.

I may test any time between Sat and Mon..
Snow, I hope this is your month, snow bump in time for Christmas x

Just here to say :hi: missed u girls recently.
Looks like I'm out, fed up as usual. 12 dpo redish spotting and a bfn yesterday.
Hoping for the best for Snow.
Leinz says she is having laptop issues on her journal.
Torres hows tricks?

Torres: I'm sorry to hear you are having kidney issues. I hope they are resolved soon and you have great results. It's also nice that they were able to get you in right away. You enter the 2nd trimester this week... EEEEEK! Congrats! Everythings going to be just fine with your forever baby and your kidneys. :hugs:

Onebump: I'm so disappointed about the ugly :witch: showing her face also. I can't wait for you to get pregnant! It'll happen! :hugs: I'm also sorry to hear about your brothers kidney trouble and how rough it felt thinking you would lose him. I know that feeling with DD and our experience. And sadly I also know the feeling of losing a brother. It's the most terrible thing I've ever been through in my life. I know I probably talk about it to much. But, its been so hard for me with his death anniversary approaching. I also believe in being a donor and I've been one since I got my drivers license. It's an incredible gift and if you aren't living, you aren't using it anyways. :)

Snow: Yay for 10dpo! :wohoo: Have you tested? If not I don't know how you can wait and I'm ready for you to hurry here and update us with your BFP.

Want2b: I'm also looking forward to your BFP update today. :)

AFM: Computer has been giving me issues. It's been aggravating. It'll go to any website but BNB. I just don't get it.

Zoela has been moving wild. I love it! It is definitley my favorite part of pregnancy. I feel great also... :)

I go to the dentist on Thursday to have those two extractions. I don't go to the baby Dr. until Oct. 2. (Just regular appt.)

We also put a bid in on a house on Thursday. I should hear back by Tuesday! I hope we get it! :)

I'm waiting with baited breath Leinz to hear about the decision on your offer :thumbup:

Yes ladies, bring us some BFPs please :flower:

I think I may have a BFP coming up. I took 2 tests today and got the faintest of all lines possible today. The 2nd one def had color. I'm going to test again tomorrow AM to see if it darkens up. I'll keep y'all updated!

Omg Snow,I'll reserve my congrats for now,but my heart just flipped a beat, what's the latest?.....

I took another test this AM - got a slightly darker line still pretty light though. I called the RE office. I went in for Beta's for my HCG and progesterone levels. I'll prolly go back on Wed for more. I'm keeping my feelings guarded. I'm really super scared. Like I'm not even excited to tell you the truth. I am so afraid of another miscarriage but trying to stay positive at the same time. It's just so hard. I don't want to be crushed again.

Sorry for your temp drop One bump! xoxo

Torres - Are you ok? You haven't checked in in a while. Worried about you!

Leinz - How cute that she's moving all around! Good luck tomorrow at the Dentist!

Baby hopes - Thinking about you girl!

Well I'm excited,but understand your reservations. Woohoo snow, your sticky bean. Xxxxx

Snow tell us your symptoms too....when will you get today's bloods results?

Oh that is one of reasons why I am so nervous & scared is because I don't have any SX's. My boobs hurt a tiny bit but not much - they hurt more 2 days ago. I don't know what to think. Other than that not much of anything else. :(

:hugs:
Oh that is one of reasons why I am so nervous & scared is because I don't have any SX's. My boobs hurt a tiny bit but not much - they hurt more 2 days ago. I don't know what to think. Other than that not much of anything else. :(

:hugs::hugs: Darling I hope all of your blood results show good things, I'm sorry you aren't more excited, even although I would probably feel just the same. Actually I just can't imagine how I would feel...:hugs:

Well I am PG. HCG was 63 and Progesterone was 30. I am in shock. Numbers are good. I am very happy. Still remaining reserved. I'm not out of the park quite yet. I have to go back on Wed to make sure the numbers are doubling as they should be.

Hi. I am 1 DPO. Been TTC for 2 months after tubal reversal in July. I got on this site ALOT last month and read alot of things tha were helpful. I got a little too consumed in it all last month....constantly thinking about it and thinking every little thing my body did was a symptom! I did have several symptoms but they all just stopped one day and my period came 4 days early. And it was TERRIBLE! Cramping was bad at times but not unbearable, I almost went to ER one night because the bleeding was so bad. TMI-and I passed alot of clots, which I usually hardly ever see while on period. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I think I may have had a very early m/c. I just "felt" pregnant! And I had spotting at about 6 or 7 DPO which got my hopes up to be implantation bleeding. But bleeding for about 8 or 10 days, I have just been trying not to think about it. And I have not obsessed about it this month. We only BD'd twice during the week i should have been fertile. I wasnt even sure exactly when I was due to ovualte because of my period coming so early. But I just wamted to see if anyone else on here has had a similiar experience. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->