TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Yeah, Onebump. I think that the relaxing no-meds cycle bc of the cyst worked it's magic for my BFP cycle.

I'm not feeling all the confident or hopeful today. I am quite worried and scared to tell you the truth. I just don't feel any different than I do when I got my BFP early last week. I feel that bc I should be 5 weeks tomorrow I should be feeling more. I have no nausea, not tired, haven't cramped or twinged in days. I just have some sore boobs. That's it. This is just playing out very similar to my MC. Meaning no symptoms!! I am waiting on the RE office to call me and see what time I can go in tomorrow for another beta/P4 test. I am so worried it isn't going to be good news. I cried my entire lunch break today - I don't know anymore.

:hugs: Aw Snow :hugs: I can't imagine how you're feeling, but I'm hoping, wishing, down right begging for the best for you. :hugs::hugs:

Snow: I know its harder said then done... Please don't worry so much. It's normal not to feel any pregnancy symptoms at all. And most of the time they don't appear until 6 weeks or so. Some don't have any the whole pregnancy and don't even know they are pregnant. I'm sorry you are feeling down. :hugs: I have huge faith and hope that tomorrow you will hear how nicely those beta numbers are rising. :hugs:

Bump: Thats not a bad idea... But, it is time for the spermy to meet the eggy. It has to be... I feel it. PMA! PMA! PMA! :hugs:

AFM: Busy... House inspection, Radon testing, Termite/Pest inspection all taking place and underway. We'll know all we need to know Thursday evening. And if we are satisfied, which I hope we are... We'll be closing next week. Eeeeek!

As for Pregnancy, heartburn, vivid dreams... Thats about it. Baby quite active, can't get enough of that. Worry some days that I might be :blue: and not :pink:. Mainly after I go girly shopping. I have a Dr. Appt. on Tuesday.

Snow - try not to worry, like Leinz said it's so normal not to have any symptoms so early. Your boobs are still sore which is a great sign. I didn't have ms until 2 days before 6 weeks. My fatigue started somewhere around 6 weeks too.
Onebump - I have read on so many threads about women TTC for sometimes YEARS, only to take a "break" and get their BFPs that month! I'm hoping that it's you writing on one of those posts in a few weeks with your BFP!
Leinz - so much exciting stuff going on with you right now! I hope everything passes inspection and you close next week!
AFM - ms is finally leaving me alone! YAY!!! I seriously feel like a brand new person. Food still doesn't appeal to me like it did pre-pregnancy, but it doesn't completely gross me out either- which is fantastic! The only thing still kicking around (besides the sore boobs/sensitive nipples) is the fatigue. It's not near as bad as it was, but it still creeps up on me hardcore around 2pm.
So I go for my kidney ultrasound next Tuesday, and I have a plan! I'm going to ask the tech if she can take a sneak peek at baby to see if she can tell the sex. I'm really hoping they will. I'm going to the same place I had my first two ultrasounds, so chances are I will get a tech I already had, and both of them were super nice. The only thing is hubby can't come with me, so I'm going to being an envelope, ask her to write the sex down and put it in the envelope, seal it (because I probably would peek) and then open it together with hubby when he gets home from work. I really hope they will do it. I will make or clear that I know that it's not an official u/s and that she can't tell me anything medically or whatever. I just don't want to wait another month to find out the gender!

Snow - try not to worry, like Leinz said it's so normal not to have any symptoms so early. Your boobs are still sore which is a great sign. I didn't have ms until 2 days before 6 weeks. My fatigue started somewhere around 6 weeks too.
Onebump - I have read on so many threads about women TTC for sometimes YEARS, only to take a "break" and get their BFPs that month! I'm hoping that it's you writing on one of those posts in a few weeks with your BFP!
Leinz - so much exciting stuff going on with you right now! I hope everything passes inspection and you close next week!
AFM - ms is finally leaving me alone! YAY!!! I seriously feel like a brand new person. Food still doesn't appeal to me like it did pre-pregnancy, but it doesn't completely gross me out either- which is fantastic! The only thing still kicking around (besides the sore boobs/sensitive nipples) is the fatigue. It's not near as bad as it was, but it still creeps up on me hardcore around 2pm.
So I go for my kidney ultrasound next Tuesday, and I have a plan! I'm going to ask the tech if she can take a sneak peek at baby to see if she can tell the sex. I'm really hoping they will. I'm going to the same place I had my first two ultrasounds, so chances are I will get a tech I already had, and both of them were super nice. The only thing is hubby can't come with me, so I'm going to being an envelope, ask her to write the sex down and put it in the envelope, seal it (because I probably would peek) and then open it together with hubby when he gets home from work. I really hope they will do it. I will make or clear that I know that it's not an official u/s and that she can't tell me anything medically or whatever. I just don't want to wait another month to find out the gender!

Hey Snow, hope you get in today to get some reassurance, although I think the girls did a good job too, both PAL. :hugs:

Leinz, you have SO much going on :)

Torres, bump pic yet????????

What's PAL?
I will post a pic soon. I still have to post my 12 week u/s pics.
Keep us updated Snow!

What's PAL?
I will post a pic soon. I still have to post my 12 week u/s pics.
Keep us updated Snow!

pregnant(pregnancy) after loss...

Torres, I can't believe you're keeping them from us...

Snow: I can't wait for your update!

Bump: A Break will be the month. :)

Torres: Yea, whats up with that. I want to see scan pics! Also I don't see why they won't! I want to know tooo!! :)

All good over here in HCG land. I am up to 5,892! However, Progesterone went down again to 20. I'm not too happy about it and am generally pretty concerned.

I have an extra early US on Monday to help calm my fears a bit.

Snow: I've been thinking about you. So happy to hear your numbers have risen. :yipee: Does the Dr. seemed concerned about your progesterone levels? Have you discussed supplements? I can't wait to hear about your scan. :)

RE is not concerned with levels at all that is what is bothering me because I am very concerned. I am already taking 200mg of Progesterone each night. I talked to her late yesterday. We just didn't really see eye to eye so to speak. I'd rather be safe than sorry and she would rather just stay with current regimen. I don't know what to think or do. She did say that I could supplement with another 200mg if I wanted - I think she said it to just appease me - I think I'm going to just for more piece of mind so I can hopefully relax. I shouldn't be this worked up already.

I've read here online that 12-20 is normal for 5-6 weeks of pregnancy. Can it cause issues if you are getting to much progesterone?

I'm sure if the RE thinks it wasn't a normal range she'd tell you to take more.

This baby is forever, hun! Everythings going to be ok. :hugs:

What fantastic news Snow. I completely understand your worry, glad Leinz knew about the levels, but I can imagine it's the dropping of level that worries you. However I'm sure your RE isn't worried for a reason ;)

Oh Snow it's your forever baby :hugs:

Hey Snow, how are you getting on?

Torres ?

(quiet hugs :hugs: for Babyhopes)

Leinz, you know I keep abreast on your journal too :thumbup:

I'm ok, my not trying is treating me well, I couldn't tell you what CD I'm on, I'm not oblivious, I know I must be reaching my fertile period. Was sort of window Christmas shopping today, so much baby and kid stuff; SO broody and desperate!!

I went shopping today too One bump!! I couldn't help but go an look at the trees and ornaments at Macy's!! I love Christmas!

I am doing OK. I am very scared for the Ultrasound tomorrow. I am so afraid that they aren't going to find anything like last time. I honestly don't expect anything else. I still don't feel pregnant at all and have been preparing myself for another MC all weekend. Ugh. I just feel too normal to be pregnant. I'll update tomorrow.

Hey!
I've already bought a few Christmas gifts for my daughter! One store had a huge sale on Barbies and games the other week so I couldn't resist!

Onebump - Are you feeling a bit more relaxed this month? I really hope so. Just get lots of BDing in, but remember to enjoy it! Of course, there is no harm in maximizing your chances by lifting your legs in the air for a while after your enjoyable BD session! :) I'm sending you all my positive energy and baby dust, I so want this to be your month!

Snow - I hope you get to see the heart beat tomorrow! Right about now is when the heart starts beating, so you still may be a little early though. Don't worry about not feeling pregnant, soon you will be wishing you didn't feel pregnant! :haha: This is your forever baby, and come end of May you will be holding your little bundle of joy in your arms!

Babyhopes - Hope all is well with you girl. Remember we're always here for you!

Leinz - V-Day! So exciting! You also have an OB appt this week too right?!

AFM - I'm good. MS is gone, energy is coming back and I'm starting to feel little flutters!
I finally took a bump pic. It's from yesterday, so 15 weeks 2 days. Let's see if I can figure out how to post them..........

Attachments

• 15 weeks1.jpg
    15 weeks1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 15weeks2.jpg
    15weeks2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Torres - Look at you and your tiny little self + baby! You look great girl!

Onebump - FX that your relaxing month is it!

I had my scan. They saw a Gestational Sac and Yolk Sac. RE seemed pleased and said that is all they usually see at my timeframe. I go back next Friday 10/12 to hopefully see a Fetal Pole and Heartbeat!

I am excited - we are flying home up to NY for my cousin's wedding. I get to see both my sisters - we haven't all been together in over 2 years! Sooo Torres - How's the weather been?!!? What should I be packing??

So happy for you Snow!!! For sure you will hear the heart next Friday! So exciting!
As for weather....I live in Southern Ontario (Windsor), not really close to NY. Although they do tend to get similar weather to us (a few days after us). Here it has been sunny and 68F for the past couple days, but it's supposed to be rainy the next few days. When do you fly out? Where in NY? Have a wonderful time, and enjoy being with your sisters! Have you told them the fantastic news yet?

AFM - I go for my kidney ultrasound tomorrow morning at 9. I'm realllllllyyyyyy hoping the sonographer will take a quick peek to check the gender for me. I think it's about a 50/50 chance. If she doesn't, I know I will be upset and pissed, although a part of me will understand. And if she does check, I'm having her write it down and put it in a sealed envelope for me, so I can open it will hubby when he gets home from work. Well that's the plan, I really hope I can resist temptation!
I also go see my OB on Wednesday for my monthly check up. So far everything seems to be going well - BP is staying low, no swelling, etc. etc.

Torres - Yeahhhh, for low BP. I reallly hope she lets you get a sneak peak of the gender! Sending you lots of good thoughts to directly to your kidney! For some reason, I thought you were in Mississauga.... I totally have that wrong!! You are near Detroit!! Basically the entire other side of the Lake!! I grew up in a small suburb outside of Niagara Falls/Buffalo, NY. Hubby and I moved to NC about 7 years ago. Soooo I thought that you'd be having about the same weather!! Sorry about that!! I haven't told my sisters - I most likely will because my one sister leaves to go back to Tanzania next week for another year. My mom knows and my Best Friend and that's about it.

Snow :cloud9: Good news, and can't wait to hear all about how you felt when you heard the heartbeat next week :D

Torres, good luck tomorrow hun, hoping the sonogropher is kind to you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"