TWW - Testing April 1

I'm sure there is no such thing as too long!! xx

Glad you guys don't think I'm ridiculous for feeling disappointed and anxious!

As for symptoms Mexx, I was getting some clear symptoms at 5 dpo with Avery and I never got a positive test till 12 dpo. My body definitely knew first.

I will be late March first (since I apparently O'd yesterday) so I'll test then if AF doesn't show. Long TWW ahead of me.

Well fingers crossed its good news at the end of the wait.

That's a long wait :( we'll be here with you along the way :)

Braven and Loraloo - what were your first symptoms with your pregnancies?

Yey - it's Saturday!!! Although I'm still up early :(

Well fingers crossed its good news at the end of the wait.

That's a long wait :( we'll be here with you along the way :)

Braven and Loraloo - what were your first symptoms with your pregnancies?

Yey - it's Saturday!!! Although I'm still up early :(

No quickie last night as hubby was complaining of hip pain and shoulder pain. Boo.

Anyways...some of my earliest symptoms (5-6 dpo) were sensitive nipples, tiredness, and cramping low in my abdomen.

Sore boobs and sickness here were my first symptoms, and just a general inkling that i was pregnant! Oh and i also couldnt go near alcohol! xx

Still slightly sore nipples here, but not as bad as they were yesterday I dont think.

I'm so glad I'm off for the next week - I'm so so tired!

Still slightly sore nipples here, but not as bad as they were yesterday I dont think.

I'm so glad I'm off for the next week - I'm so so tired!

Im knackered tonight- spent all day in the garden getting rid of all the branches n stuff hubby cut down a while back. Got so much still to do before summer, need to get the upstairs put into kids wendyhouse and stain it up, stain their climbing frame, oil the tables n chairs, and get rid of the bloody Moles that are making my garden an utter mess down the bottom part :nope: We seem to get rid of them for a few months and then they come back!

Do you have any work to do during half term or is it really a week off?! xx

That sounds a very busy saturday!!!

We are waiting for pizza to arrive. Hubby has a friend here playing games.

This week I have some work to do, but not masses. Hoping to get it done on Monday so it's out of the way. I will get some time off though :)

The annoying thing about bing off dring the tww is I have more time to think and symptom spot! Hopefully will be worth it though :)

Morning ladies, how is everyone today? Lovely and sunny here, hubby just putting a new door casing in. Im going to make a start on Sunday Lunch in a bit, then we are going to crack on with the garden while it cooks.

Im feeling really frustrated today, feels like time is dragging. 6dpo, seriously? Feel like im 16 dpo :dohh: Just want to fast forward a week so I know either way. My kids are back at school Tomorrow so back to a busy routine,hope time will pass faster x

Sounds like another busy day for you! We've not done much. Watched TV. I'm so so tired today :( I don't know why.
Got slight tummy ache today but not too bad.
I want to test already but I do know its too early for anything to be there.

Grrrrr x

Sounds like another busy day for you! We've not done much. Watched TV. I'm so so tired today :( I don't know why.
Got slight tummy ache today but not too bad.
I want to test already but I do know its too early for anything to be there.

Grrrrr x

They sound like promising symtoms Mexx! :D

Havent managed to venture into the garden yet, hubbys only just finished the door casing :dohh: Probably a bit late in the day to be starting now.

I want to poas too. I need to give me head a wobble and make myself wait til at least Wednesday! Xx

Wednesday is the magic day :) only 3 more sleeps to get there!!

Will you wobble my head too please?!

We are just starting to watch TV series Grimm. Never seen it before bit enjoying so far. This is def a lazy Sunday

X

Me too but thats cos i made a pig of myself AND had pudding :haha:

Its a good job I enjoy cooking, cooking for 7 is hard work :wacko:

Eek, Im excited for you this month!

Wednesday IS the magic day. Or maybe Tuesday. lol x

Hehe .... I love that I'm not the only one who gives in to the temptation of testing early!!!

First day of the holidays today which is great, however, I'm meant to meet a colleague at 10 in school to go through the assemblies planner. I just want to stay in bed *yawn*

Hope your children are all enthusiastic for going back to school loraloo ?
x

Just back from school... went in to do some jobs this morning. It's nice to be home early :D

I just had a sharp aching pain in my lower back. I probably moved something in a funny way in school this morning.... however, I like to think it's a good sign :D

I can wait to test.... SHould I FRER tomorrow or wait till Wed?! You ladies can decide :)

Hehe .... I love that I'm not the only one who gives in to the temptation of testing early!!!

First day of the holidays today which is great, however, I'm meant to meet a colleague at 10 in school to go through the assemblies planner. I just want to stay in bed *yawn*

Hope your children are all enthusiastic for going back to school loraloo ?
x

No, they weren't! I forgot to get the eldests dinner money out last night (she walks to school) so had to drive down to the cashpoint- 4 kids in tow- at 7.45am this morning and drop her off at her friends. Ollie refused to get out of bed so I had to pull his covers off and open the curtains and window :dohh: And Amy has decided she suddenly doesnt like Nursery. LOL

Just back from school... went in to do some jobs this morning. It's nice to be home early :D

I just had a sharp aching pain in my lower back. I probably moved something in a funny way in school this morning.... however, I like to think it's a good sign :D

I can wait to test.... SHould I FRER tomorrow or wait till Wed?! You ladies can decide :)

I'd take it as a good sign- any sign is better than none? I think I am going to order a FRER to do on Wednesday! I reckon Tomorrow is still pushing it even for a FRER. I best order one today if its to arrive by Wed! xx

I ordered some FRER so they will hopefully come tomorrow ready to test on Wednesday:)

O NO!! That sounds like a stressful time - poor you! Hope they all got to where they needed to be on time!

Have you any nice plans until all the children return?

xx

I have just ordered mine delivery says Wed-Thurs, but with it being past midday already Im guessing probably Thursday! Wish Id orfered them sooner now!

Yes all got where they were meant to be, in fact arrived at school early, lol.

Nope, no plans, its taken me all morning just to clean downstairs- the upstairs can wait til Tmw! The baby is down for his nap and Amys eating her ice-cream and watching Jake and The Neverland pirates so Im enjoying the peace before chaos descends again, lol.

What about you, up to much?

Got a dvd for tonight, no idea what it is, picked it up from the co-op earlier :haha: but it has to be better than the rubbish thats on tele lately?! xx

Whats the DVD? I love films :) Although I think tonight we will watch more Grimm. We've not seen it before but got the dvd of the first series for Christmas.

This afternoon I've not done much... watched some TV and played a computer game. I really should get some more planning done but just not feeling motivated if I'm honest. I've done my literacy so it's a start at least :)

Hubby is at work so just me at home. He will be home at about 5:45 so will need to think about tea and what we are having in a bit. We may walk to meet his parents at the pub for a drink if they are still there when we'd be ready to go. sometimes they go very early and would be home even more hubby is home.

It must be spring - I can hear the ice cream van :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"