TWW - Testing April 1

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:A bunch of baby dust for all the ladies on here hoping everyone gets their :bfp::happydance:

BFN on an IC today. I've woken with a barking cough - very annoying - seem to be picking everything up at the moment :/ grrr!

Hopefully test with a FRER tomorrow and have better news. Not ruling myself out as I know it is still very early

Hows everyone else got on?

xx

Sorry Mexx, hope the FRERs arrive soon :hugs:

AFM- Bfn on IC, I did the Frer, I dont know, I think I see the faintest line :shrug: its so faint I cant tell if it has any colour, Im about 95% sure its an evap, I keep looking at it, and turning and tilting it, and holding it to the light :dohh: I think maybe I just want to see a line!

So today I only had a little first thing this morning and since has been clear. The crampiness has gone did test this am but if just implanted last night that would be expected. Any thoughts?

So today I only had a little first thing this morning and since has been clear. The crampiness has gone did test this am but if just implanted last night that would be expected. Any thoughts?

Ive personally never had implantation bleeding but from what i have heard it sounds like yours could have been :) A bfp wouldnt show yet, it usually shows 2-3 days after implantation, try Tomorrow and good luck! xx

5 or 6 dpo here and no symptoms. Headache this morning though which usually means AF is coming so I'm fairly pessimistic about this month. AF due in a week. Hope your bfns turn to bfps soon!

Hope it's the start of something good loraloo.

Hope you're wrong about the headache meaning bfn braven :(

I've just got home an hour ago an the frer have arrived so I will test with one in the morning. I don't think ill have time for a four hour hold before bed unfortunately. O well. Hopefully the morning will bring good news!

Hope it's the start of something good loraloo.

Hope you're wrong about the headache meaning bfn braven :(

I've just got home an hour ago an the frer have arrived so I will test with one in the morning. I don't think ill have time for a four hour hold before bed unfortunately. O well. Hopefully the morning will bring good news!

Hope you had a good time shopping? Update us how you get on in the Morning? I have ordered some more FRERs :blush:

I've got 4 frer and 2 digis I think. Shopping was great. Friend spent loads and loads. I did ok - spent plenty. Was hoping when we booked out shopping trip to have already got our bfp so could look at all the baby shops but never mind. I got some bits. Just shattered now! Think I should sleep well tonight!

What have you all been up to today?

Xx

I've got 4 frer and 2 digis I think. Shopping was great. Friend spent loads and loads. I did ok - spent plenty. Was hoping when we booked out shopping trip to have already got our bfp so could look at all the baby shops but never mind. I got some bits. Just shattered now! Think I should sleep well tonight!

What have you all been up to today?

Xx

We had a look in John Lewis last time- we only have 1 local baby shop and it stocks just 1 tandem pushchair, so I was in my element trying out all the tandem and double pushchairs in there (when i was pregnant with Alfie) I love baby shopping :cloud9: Well baby things- be great if we could actually just go and pick one from a shop window!

Me? Looking for lines all day :rofl: Took Mam shopping this morning and then my friend asked me to pick her little boy up and drop him off at home when I got Amy (they are in Nursery together) so picked him up and thought he may aswell come and play for the afternoon- his Mum was decorating so she was glad of it! And been spending the rest of the night tidying the destruction left behind!

Sounds busy!!!

I would have looked if I was with hubby but not with friend.

I love looking at the prams and pushchairs, reading reviews etc. hehe. Good to have some ideas before the time comes. :) I am currently liking some of the silver cross prams but never seen in person.

Your day sounds very hectic!!!

Xx

Sounds busy!!!

I would have looked if I was with hubby but not with friend.

I love looking at the prams and pushchairs, reading reviews etc. hehe. Good to have some ideas before the time comes. :) I am currently liking some of the silver cross prams but never seen in person.

Your day sounds very hectic!!!

Xx

I like Silvercross prams :) I must admit Im a fan of what i call 'proper' prams, im not a lover of the travel system types- theyre handy for the car etc when shopping but for walking i love ones with a proper carrycot base.

Its not been too hectic Amy and Reuben kept each other occupied all afternoon, though they did have their moments! Meant i could get on with the housework as i just ditched it before the school run, lol

Are you still feeling quite positive this month? x

I like the silver cross that has a proper carry cot which you can get a rocking stand for as well. I don't drive so walk everywhere :)

I felt a bit less poss after getting the bfn on the IC however it was early and it's def been a different month symptoms wise so hoping for good news!

How are you feeling?

Xx

I like the silver cross that has a proper carry cot which you can get a rocking stand for as well. I don't drive so walk everywhere :)

I felt a bit less poss after getting the bfn on the IC however it was early and it's def been a different month symptoms wise so hoping for good news!

How are you feeling?

Xx

9 dpo is still really early! Im not sure how i feel, the FRER has given me a bit of hope, i just dont want to be too optimistic because if I am not pregnant, it will be harder, if you know what i mean. I tend to think the worst and then anything better is a bonus! x

That makes sense :) I hope it is your bfp!!!

Are you posting frer pic somewhere??

Xx

That makes sense :) I hope it is your bfp!!!

Are you posting frer pic somewhere??

Xx

I tried taking a pic but it just didnt pick anything up, I can see it pretty clearly now but ive had so many evaps over the years i dont think i would trust any test until i got a + on a digital! x

Have you got any digi test in at home? Or can you buy one tomorrow to use in a day or two?

Xx

I haven't caught up - sorry guys - because I'm on the bus into work and need to get off soon.
Any big news? X

I'm waiting for ov. Could be a few days could be a few months so not testing or anything this month.

Morning Charlie, how are you?

We are all in the TWW.

I'm going to test this morning... Feeling nervous!

Anyone any nice plans today?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"