TWW - Testing April 1

Whats the DVD? I love films :) Although I think tonight we will watch more Grimm. We've not seen it before but got the dvd of the first series for Christmas.

This afternoon I've not done much... watched some TV and played a computer game. I really should get some more planning done but just not feeling motivated if I'm honest. I've done my literacy so it's a start at least :)

Hubby is at work so just me at home. He will be home at about 5:45 so will need to think about tea and what we are having in a bit. We may walk to meet his parents at the pub for a drink if they are still there when we'd be ready to go. sometimes they go very early and would be home even more hubby is home.

It must be spring - I can hear the ice cream van :)

xx

2012! I didnt even realise what it was when I picked it up, thought DH might enjoy it! Ive seen Grimm advertised but never watched it, I might give it a try :thumbup: There hasnt been much on tv for ages that I have got in to. I seen there is a follow up to the tv series 'Marchlands' that was on a while bck. Not sure if you watched it, but quite enjoyed that so looking forward to the follow on series though can't for the life of me think what its called!

Did you end up going for a drink? DH has brought me some cocktail thing home with him :shrug: Id much have prefered a Cider, lol. Feel a bit guilty having a drink *just in case* but will only be having 1, 2 at most. Darent drink more on a school night!

We hear the Ice cream van every day- he lives next door to us :rofl: The snowdrops in our garden are starting to bud and the daffs are already out, Spring is deffo on its way :happydance: Lets hope Summer actually follows it this year! xx

Thankfully we didn't have to go and meet them, which I'm glad about as I had my comfy clothes on and was feeling very tired when he got home :) We;ve had tea and then just played a game. I know what you mean about drinking ... it's a funny one.
Going to pick something to watch now.
I love daffs - I've not seen any this year yet... must be more spring like where you are!
Have you had any symptoms this month?
xx

Thankfully we didn't have to go and meet them, which I'm glad about as I had my comfy clothes on and was feeling very tired when he got home :) We;ve had tea and then just played a game. I know what you mean about drinking ... it's a funny one.
Going to pick something to watch now.
I love daffs - I've not seen any this year yet... must be more spring like where you are!
Have you had any symptoms this month?
xx

It is a funny one, Im not a huge drinker anyway, I had a bottle of Jacques on Valentines day but before that it was probably a fortnight since I'd had a drink, and then its usually just a Bulmers or Magners.

Its been a nice weekend here :) Hopefully we will have more nice days coming, need to start get out walking again and losing some of this podge (or hopefully gaining more podge?! lol)

Today Ive had a few sharp pains low down, directly below my belly button, but thats all I can think of, and i dont think its really a symptom for me i think im just looking out for things iykwim?

2 more sleeps! xx

I know what you mean! It's a different type of pudge. I'm going to a wedding at the end of march and I want to loose a little bit before I go if I can. If i get my bfp I really wouldn't mind!

I've had no more stomach pains since the other day when I had two episodes of bad cramps. Nipples still a little sore, but not unless touched. They aren't hurting all the time.

Only got to get through tomorrow morning not testing and then we can test to our hearts content :) do you always use frer or ic, or digital?

Xx

I know what you mean! It's a different type of pudge. I'm going to a wedding at the end of march and I want to loose a little bit before I go if I can. If i get my bfp I really wouldn't mind!

I've had no more stomach pains since the other day when I had two episodes of bad cramps. Nipples still a little sore, but not unless touched. They aren't hurting all the time.

Only got to get through tomorrow morning not testing and then we can test to our hearts content :) do you always use frer or ic, or digital?

Xx

I have some ICs but Im wary of using them in all honesty- I nearly always get a line :dohh: I do like FRERS, and I think digis are fab when they display the word 'PREGNANT' but they are less sensitive. When i got my BFP with Amy I got a 'Pregnant' and the next day a 'Not Pregnant' I was devestated. I went to GP who sent me to the EPU, they did a scan and did a pregnancy test there which came back negative. They told me I wasnt pregnant. Not 'maybe its too early' just 'You aren't pregnant' :nope:

They did bloods which came back as 20, they told me I wasnt pregnant even though everything I googled said anything above 5 is positive. I had to have my blood repeated every 48 hours (it only went up to 28 in the first 48 hours, it didnt double, so they said i was going to miscarry, then they thought she was ectopic) and scans every couple of weeks, til finally at 7 weeks we saw a tiny little baby with a heartbeat and they confirmed the pregnancy was viable. It was so stressful.

Sorry to go off on one there, lol :lol: but yeah, I blame that damn digi for all that stress!

That must have been so scary with Amy and them telling you not pregnant. :( why do people do that?!

I sometimes do ic as then I feel like I've done something.... Especially if I don't think I. Actually preg but want to try just in case.

This month I think I might stick to using frer as Ive never felt more optimistic. I'm just worried about being let down and getting a bfn. But I can't change it so no point in worrying.

My frer should come tomorrow - I really hope they do, otherwise I've only got a clear blue digi and I think it will be too early for that to pick anything up on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

Xx

Well I am new here and hope I am asking this question in the right spot. :shrug:
I have been having weird on and off really dull pressure like cramps since O. Has any one heard of this as a positive sign! I am about five or six days until:witch:
is due. And really hoping for a :bfp:

Well I am new here and hope I am asking this question in the right spot. :shrug:
I have been having weird on and off really dull pressure like cramps since O. Has any one heard of this as a positive sign! I am about five or six days until:witch:
is due. And really hoping for a :bfp:

I had similar cramps like what you're describing when I was in my tww when i got pregnant with my DD. Hope it's a good sign for you

I am weak! I poas- BFN, but it had a very pretty evap :dohh: lol. Why do I do it to myself?!

10yrs, welcome and fingers crossed for you that the cramps are a positive sign!

Mexx- are you going to POAS or hold out til Tomorrow?!

How is everyone else? xx

:flow:Thanks Braven and loraloo
I never get cramps until the day the witch shows so it has been a little weird. This morning I woke up fine and suddenly really sick feeling followed by a headache so hears hoping!:flow:

10yrs - when are you going to test? Hope it's your BFP - it sounds like good symptoms!

Any symptoms yet Braven?

I didn't test this morning. I want to test tomorrow but my FRER didn't come yet... should I use a CLear Blue Digital or an IC test?

I had a filling at the dentist this morning but unfortunately it was right at the back of my mouth and I only have a small mouth and he found it hard... my mouth / jaw all got stretched and it is so sore now from all the stretching - OW!! Nothing seems to be making it feel better :( Any suggestions to ease the pain?

Has everyone else had a good day? DOne anything nice?

10yrs - when are you going to test? Hope it's your BFP - it sounds like good symptoms!

Any symptoms yet Braven?

I didn't test this morning. I want to test tomorrow but my FRER didn't come yet... should I use a CLear Blue Digital or an IC test?

I had a filling at the dentist this morning but unfortunately it was right at the back of my mouth and I only have a small mouth and he found it hard... my mouth / jaw all got stretched and it is so sore now from all the stretching - OW!! Nothing seems to be making it feel better :( Any suggestions to ease the pain?

Has everyone else had a good day? DOne anything nice?

An IC definitely, I think the digis dont pick up HCG til it hits 50 if I remember rightly- probably around when AF is due :flower:

My FRERS arrived today, only ordered them yest aft. I couldnt help myself and tested again even though Id already done an IC :dohh: BFN of course. I never learn!

Ouch, sounds painful, I cant say im a fan of the dentist mind, and DH has to take the kids cos i get the shakes, lol. Hope the pain eases off soon maybe just try a paracetamol (which is fine in pregnancy too)

Not done much here today, felt a bit off tbh think I overdosed on Red Bull, just feel really tired but it was quite late when the film finished last night, think Im going to get an early night tonight x

I am so annoyed that the Frers haven't arrived yet but the digitals did. I'm so not impressed!! I'm now tempted to do an IC!!! Lol!

I've taken two paracetamol but they don't seem to be hitting the spot. :(

Xx

I am so annoyed that the Frers haven't arrived yet but the digitals did. I'm so not impressed!! I'm now tempted to do an IC!!! Lol!

I've taken two paracetamol but they don't seem to be hitting the spot. :(

Xx

Well, technically we are only just over 4 hours away from Wed anyway :winkwink: POAS!!

lol yeah, poas!!

No symptoms for me. Feel in my gut that we didn't catch the egg this month. I am only 4 or 5 dpo today but I don't feel a thing. I'm sad....but I guess I'm not out until I'm out and if we didn't do it we still have next month. Can't wait for you to test Mexx...I have my fingers crossed for you.

Thank you!

I will be testing in the morning with an IC and then either tomorrow night or thursday morning with a FRER test (if they arrive!)

It's still very early Braven so hopefully it i good news :)

xx

You never know Braven :flower:

Good Luck for morning Mexx- Id save your fmu in case your frers turn up.

I have a feeling AF is going to get me early this month- wouldnt be suprised if tomorrow or day after, feeling really crampy :nope: And not in a pregnancy way! x

O I'm sorry :( hope your feeling is wrong and AF doesn't show!

I'm going to the Trafford centre with my friend tomorrow so I would have to keep fmu too long. O well. IC tomorrow and then frer on Thursday I think :)

Xxx

O I'm sorry :( hope your feeling is wrong and AF doesn't show!

I'm going to the Trafford centre with my friend tomorrow so I would have to keep fmu too long. O well. IC tomorrow and then frer on Thursday I think :)

Xxx

Have fun at the Trafford Centre- love it there! Yeah maybe Thurs or just hold your wee for 4 hours, they say thats just as good? Maybe do the IC and go from there? xx

Mexx I am thinking i may start testing tomorrow I just had some pale brown cm when I wiped and now a little more crampy than I have been so hopefully it is a good sign and not:witch: showing her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->