TWW - Testing April 1

Hope its sooner rather than later Charlie, are you going to try this month?

Mexx- have you tested yet?

I think I have a faint line on the IC :shrug: I'm not sure:shrug: hope my n ext lot of FRER turn up today.

Bfn again for me. Can see the indent line if anything. O well, will test again tomorrow.

Good luck to others testing today x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Hope its sooner rather than later Charlie, are you going to try this month?

Mexx- have you tested yet?

I think I have a faint line on the IC :shrug: I'm not sure:shrug: hope my n ext lot of FRER turn up today.

Ooh - exciting. Picture :)

Those indent lines are evil :( Ive had them on a couple of frers now- you'd think for the money you pay they be able to fix that problem?

:hugs:

Thanks. Yeah I think that indent are unfair. But never mind. I know it's still early and ill test again tomorrow

Im not sure if the camera picked up the lines at all- its rubbish! The top 2 are OPKS, i just put them there as the lines are similar colour to the HPTs?

Im not sure if the camera picked up the lines at all- its rubbish! The top 2 are OPKS, i just put them there as the lines are similar colour to the HPTs?

Sorry forgot pic!

Attachments

• IC 2 005.jpg
    IC 2 005.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 23
WOW!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

I'm so sorry it took me so long to notice - My mum came over so I couldn't log on!

WOW! Have you told hubby yet? What did he say?

xx

WOW!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

I'm so sorry it took me so long to notice - My mum came over so I couldn't log on!

WOW! Have you told hubby yet? What did he say?

xx

Thanks hun. He doesnt know yet, would rather tell him to his face and he is still at work, I was terying to think of an imaginative way of telling him but have given up thinking of ideas, lol.

I did a FRER (they arrived about 11 today) and a line came up in about 30 seconds, really clear, really suprised me as yesterdays i just thought i might have been able to see something if i tilted and turned it and held it to the light. I didnt think a digi would work yet, but lo and behold :)

xxx

Put a picture up :D

It was great to log on and see your positive news! Bet you are counting down the hours till hubby is home and you can tell him!

I'm so pleased for you :)

xx

How exciting!!! I didn't think you'd been talking about any symptoms other than being crampy the other day. Wow. How awesome. So happy for you!

How are you feeling braven? x

Nothing except I've been really exhausted this week. I've been ready to leave work and nap everyday and when I wake up in the morning i don't feel rested. But i can't count it as a symptom because I'm working a winter program for kids this week and working different hours plus cooking lunch for 40 kids and cleaning up and managing their behavior...plus I only got one day off last weekend. other than that I feel no different.

Loraloo - hope your hubby was excited and you've had a lovely evening xx

Loraloo - hope your hubby was excited and you've had a lovely evening xx

Thanks :) Yeah hes really happy, already had the talk that im not to do anything too strenuous which i thought was quite sweet of him. Thought i might have got out of mopping the floors (hate that job!) but he said that didnt count :haha: Just tucked up in bed going to try and get an earlyish night!

How are you this evening?

Everyone else? xx

Aww that was sweet of him. I do think mopping is strenuous and should be delegated :)

Hubby has a friend over tonight to play war hammer. We had pizza hut for tea and only say 20 mins from finishing I had to run to the toilet and now lower tummy is sore :( boys are both fine so not sure what has caused that :(

Thinking if I get a bfn tomorrow I may not test on sat to give myself a day off from seeing it.

It was lovely hearing about your bfp this afternoon. Are you going to stay with us on the thread even though you now have your bfp? It would be great to stay in touch with all you lovely ladies as we've been chatting for so long you feel like friends now :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->