TWW - Testing April 1

I thought I was pregnant but my hopes were let down just recently got off iud so hoping to have baby #3 but will c hopefully iud didn't mess up my body n if I do get pregnant all will b well but have to wait till Dec 4

all i will say is if u recently just came off the iud is that sometimes it can take a few months for ur body to get used to being off birth control. doesnt mean u wont get a bfp this soon though. gotta keep hope alive x

aww long day for u today is it charlie?

Yeah, just one of those silly days which drag and drag. waiting for my bus now and feeling less sweary.

I'm sorry you guys have had to deal we such awful losses, I can't imagine how hard it must be / have been :hug:

well everything happens for a reason doesnt it. onwards and upwards. yey my symptoms are returning, boobs actually really sore now, and never get sore boobs, keep having hot flushes and have the mother of all headaches. how are u feeling?

I've still got ovary pain which is getting me worried. that really should have gone by now I'd think! Other than that no change to earlier, only that heavy pressure feeling of being a stuff toy, which I'm thinking could be the lining growing back but that's a guess. x x although speaking of books mine have been more there today but this is happening regularly.
sore boobs sounds like a good sign to me tho hun! x x xx

i never ever get sore boobs! even when i do have a bun in the oven. this has been a strange old month. i gave in and tested earlier tho :( a lady called lucy on my thread made me do it tho haha. bfn obviously.

was that the 7dpo person? chances are they just ov'd earlier than they thought as 7dpo is supposedly implantation time

no i have a thread called crazy symtom spotters wanted. one lady called lucy whos around the same dpo as us caved in today and after she did i couldnt resist. willpower has never been my strong point lol

but you're not actually pg til after implantation. maybe I'm just too logical for this lol. I must say I'm gunna struggle to hold off testing monday morning

heavenlee if you thought this thread will help you hold out from testing you weren't counting on maryanne lol

yea but i could actually be like 9dpo today which means implantation could have occured. normally i know exactly when i ovulate and would never test before 8dpo as theres no way u could get a bfp before then, well with a few exceptions. but this month i have no idea. im classing myself as 5dpo but could be anywhere up till 9. so much for a relaxed approach this month. not using opk's has made me anything but relaxed.

yea im rubbish at holding out. im gonna make everyone cave in before the end of the week the way im going lol

I'll prob hold out until at least monday, but I wanna try for the 1st still. beginning to think I'm out this month tho

cos of the ovary pain and I can't see us being that lucky. hubbys last sc only had a 9% motility result plus my body isn't used to hormones of the monthly kind, I'm not sure it could handle a baby :s

hun stay positive. honestly. ur not out yet. u have been ttc 3 years and have stayed sane so thats something to really be proud of.

See i struggle with cramps/tummy pain as a symptom cos im one of those people thats quite crampy in that area at any time of the month anyway :dohh:

can u tell the difference between early pregnancy cramps and af cramps? ive never been able to.

Hi hope everyone is ok.

I finally got my crosshairs today on my chart so can confirm I am 3dpo. Still hoping to hold out until the 1st test as I know the result before then may not be accurate anyway! Don't think I will hold out tho.... Sounds like a few of us may cave in early lol!!

Only 'symptom' (if I can even call it that this early) is I have noticed a decent increase in the amount of cm I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->