TWW - Testing April 1

No symptoms what so ever here.

Ordered a pack of 2 FRER's on ebay :dohh: They likely wont get here til next week though, luckily, cos if they are in the house i will want to test!

i know what u mean. i bough mine ready for next week today as i wont have chance to get them before testing day. im itching to take one now though :(

i know what u mean. i bough mine ready for next week today as i wont have chance to get them before testing day. im itching to take one now though :(

Dont do it, you will only disappoint yourself as its bound to be bfn even if you are pregnant. I wont do the frer unless i get a hint of a line on IC.

Charlie- what do you do (work wise) x

oh i know it will be bfn. there was a woman on here yesterday though who said u got her bfp at 7dpo though so thats spured me on lol. im determined to hold out till the first tho.

I work in business commercial banking. I'm covering 2 extra people and I'm stressed.
I feel a little better than all our symptoms have dried up, maybe it's normal around 5dpo ish. well all have to keep an eye out for implantation bleeding etc x x

ur good at finding out these things charlie, what are the main signs of implantation bar the bleeding x

oh i know it will be bfn. there was a woman on here yesterday though who said u got her bfp at 7dpo though so thats spured me on lol. im determined to hold out till the first tho.

I got a bfp with amy at 6/7 dpo but i think its very very rare for it to happen, the following morning i got a bfn, which caused me no end of stress, they sent me for scans, said i wasnt pregnant, did bloods, told me i would miscarry or ectopic etc.

Ive never had ib with any of mine! Be looking it for it though, lol x

i had ib with three of my pregnancies. although there is no way to be sure it was implantation tho. i had pinkish discharge at 9dpo with tabitha and a few spots of bright red blood mixed with cm with two of my other pregnacies both around 7dpo.

i had ib with three of my pregnancies. although there is no way to be sure it was implantation tho. i had pinkish discharge at 9dpo with tabitha and a few spots of bright red blood mixed with cm with two of my other pregnacies both around 7dpo.

sounds like it then! How far along were you when you lost Tabitha? xx

i wonder if there are any major signs, ive never really looked it up

ah its ok. u never forget but it gets easier over time doesnt it. just been a tad unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->