TWW - Testing April 1

ah i think most of us will probaly cave in before the first. have to give prizes to anyone who manages it, im out already lol

can u tell the difference between early pregnancy cramps and af cramps? ive never been able to.

i dont really get tummy cramps with af (not specific to af i mean), but my legs ache like mad the day before and for the first couple of days! I'm just generally a tummy crampy person full stop lol x

its just some women say they can tell the difference but personally ive never been able to. to me early pregnancy cramps feel like the cramps u get just befoore af arrives. thats what makes symptom spotting so bloody confusing lol

I've managed to not test still so this is good. Just got home from 12 hours at work :( such a long long day and I'm knackered!

I didn't sleep well last night... at all! I just kept lying awake which was annoying as I was so tired, so am knackered now.

I've found that I want to drink more yesterday adn today... and I only want to drink orange squash. Its not a week since my first peak on cbfm. My af is due on the 30th according to phone app.... really want to get to at least Monday before I test.

hey mexx, i caved in today :( bfn obviously. my plan is to wait now as long as possible before testing again. its so hard though

It really is hard not testing... I just want to test now! I wish our bodies were designed to tell us the day after bd if we had a bfp!!!

i know. would make things much easier. still keeping hopeful this month though as i just feel different.

I feel a bit different too but not sure how or why.... just different

I really hope that we all get good news this time!

be nice to get a few bfp's on this thread. and thats what i feel, cant explain why, just dont feel as i normally do

I checked a ovulation calendar it said I was ovulating 15 16 17 so I fallowed that I'm new at this site Im curious to know what 3dpo means n all the topics u guys have are about

I checked a ovulation calendar it said I was ovulating 15 16 17 so I fallowed that I'm new at this site Im curious to know what 3dpo means n all the topics u guys have are about

5dpo means I'm 5 days past ovulation. So assuming you ovulated on the 16th you'd be 5dpo too x

u will get the hang of it. its not as complicated as it sounds x

Implantation symptoms are spotting and cramping. That's pretty much it. Only just got home sorry guys x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/implantation-bleeding.php
Worth a read

aww well i dont know what i was hoping for. thanks charlie. i have the cramping so maybe a good sign. u feeling any better now charlie?

Knackered and still don't feel like I have a tangiable symptoms but that might be a symptom in itself. I'm full of McDonalds and I'm satisfied in that at least x x

i wouldnt beat urself up over it. af hasnt showed up yet so u wouldnt know weather ur symptoms are tangiable or not :)

I guess, blood tests tomorrow so at least I'll get confirmation of ovulation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->