TWW - Testing April 1

I think my hubby wants to find out sex.... I can see pros to both but undecided.

Royal mail never seem to get it right I they?!

Ooh - do you have a link to your fb business? Would love a look if you didn't mind xxx

No, Royal Mail are hopeless!

Of course my page is https://www.facebook.com/PenguinPantsCrafts

And on that note, I'm turning in, talk to you all tomorrow, 1 day closer to testing x x x x x

Cool. I'll have a look :)

Sweet dreams xxx

Aaaaand it's morning, just like that, urgh :sleep:
Hope you all slept better than me! :hugs:

yea not to bad thanks, dont feel so tired today which is good although slighty disapointed as if i was tired i could class it as a symptom still. never read anywhere that being wide awake is an early pregnancy sign lol

haha my son has a heavy cold so everywhere i look are snotty tissues. lovely.

well your days sound gross! I'm glad I'm at wotk, well almost lol

that's the part I'm not looking forward to lol. how is everyone today? any news or symptoms to share?
me, well I've gone from having all sorts to bettererkg slightly sleepless last night (i blame the cat) and a slight pain in my ovary region. most symptoms have vanished. :(

we were just talking about that on my crazy symtom spotters thread. almost all our symptoms have disapeared today?! bar being a bit tired, irritable and a bit of a crampy tummy i have no symptoms. and all those things can be explained away anyway. i moaned about my symptoms yesterday but now im wishing they were back lol

hopefully they'll come racing back as implantation symptoms. I definitely have pressure in my abdomen. it's like a bursting to pre feeling without the full bladder.

its so weird as my uti feeling totally disapeared overnight, i was in agony yesterday? that pressure feeling is awful. ive had it a few times, not pleasant at all.

it's how I imagine a teddy bear feels iykwim. also irritability, I keep telling things to f off but that may just be cos I'm overloaded at work

im always irritable. my OH has commented on it in the past but im a woman, im allowed to be moody lol

I'm not normally this bad, just ready to break down at work today. everyone wants something and they all want it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->