TWW - Testing April 1

Question can u. Feel pregnancy symptoms even before af how early?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/top-10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

You can have symptoms from like 2dpo but they're more likely to be post ov, you're not normally actually pregnant until 7 - 9 dpo when implantation occurs

yea of course. scientifically they say symptoms can be felt from around 8dpo after implantation has occured. but some women get no symptoms at all. its a waiting game im afraid as every pregnancy is different.

well the doctor i see says implantation is most likely to occur between 6-10dpo. say u were one day out on ur calculations then that would make u 6dpo. its possible

well the doctor i see says implantation is most likely to occur between 6-10dpo. say u were one day out on ur calculations then that would make u 6dpo. its possible

If I went from pos opk I would be 6dpo app put it the next day

OK I will tell u how I'm feeling first feeling tiny cramps kinda feel like tiny sharp pains tugging and I have been feeling nausea and lets say my partner doesn't need lubrication

well just see how things go, but hopefully that should cheer u up. ur still in with a chance just as much as the rest of us.

Ovulation Date: Nov. 16, 2012
Day Past Ovulation Date Probability of Implantation
6 DPO Nov. 22, 2012 Less Common
7 DPO Nov. 23, 2012 Common
8 DPO Nov. 24, 2012 Common
9 DPO Nov. 25, 2012 Most Common
10 DPO Nov. 26, 2012 Common
11 DPO Nov. 27, 2012 Common
12 DPO Nov. 28, 2012 Less Common
13 DPO Nov. 29, 2012 Less Common

Found this, thought I should share x x

OK I will tell u how I'm feeling first feeling tiny cramps kinda feel like tiny sharp pains tugging and I have been feeling nausea and lets say my partner doesn't need lubrication

They're all good signs.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/charts/chart-dpo-5-121111.png

They're all good signs.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/charts/chart-dpo-5-121111.png

Well I have major bloating I'll tell u that how do I post pix I'm on this site by cell

I know they say you shouldn't be able to feel things early but i know for sure i was feeling things at 5dpo and i told dh at 7 dpo that i was pretty sure i was pregnant. But then by the time af was due i just felt like i was getting af

Ovulation Date: Nov. 16, 2012
Day Past Ovulation Date Probability of Implantation
6 DPO Nov. 22, 2012 Less Common
7 DPO Nov. 23, 2012 Common
8 DPO Nov. 24, 2012 Common
9 DPO Nov. 25, 2012 Most Common
10 DPO Nov. 26, 2012 Common
11 DPO Nov. 27, 2012 Common
12 DPO Nov. 28, 2012 Less Common
13 DPO Nov. 29, 2012 Less Common

Found this, thought I should share x x
I'm going to have to get on this site more often I'm still confused on this

I know they say you shouldn't be able to feel things early but i know for sure i was feeling things at 5dpo and i told dh at 7 dpo that i was pretty sure i was pregnant. But then by the time af was due i just felt like i was getting af

I hope that's whats happening this month for all of us. Early symptoms I mean

heavenlee implamatation is when the fertilised egg implants in your uterine lining. Therefore meaning you're preggo. That's the point at which your body starts producing Hcg - the pregnancy hormone,

well i think as we have all been trying a while we just know our bodies well and know when something feels different

It drove me nuts though because i knew it, my body knew it, but the tests didn't pick it up. I was so frustrated. Right now i don't have tons of symptoms, nothing to make me feel positive...just a dull crampy feeling low in my abdomen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->