TWW - Testing April 1

Loooool!...aaahhh I hope it's your month I think sometimes you just know, when I found out with my son I just felt different and felt like I knew although it didn't stop the faint positive on the pregnancy test still shocking me! Loooool I was soòo surprised as I did feel maybe it was all in my head *at one stage...Are you having any symptoms at the moment? Ive only got sore nipples and had a few light cramps on ovulation day, but I'm feeling a bit unsure about this month as I not long ago removed my implant after 9 months having it in, I find it quite hard to believe my body ovulated 2 days later then it would have without contraception but I thought its still worth a shot so DTD a few times anyway! Looool

Life must be a laugh with your oh maryanne. how many dpo are you all at the moment? x

yea i have a fair few this month, my boobs are tender, well i say tender, but im just very aware that they are there all of a sudden. im exhausted, i mean i slept 12 hours the past two nights and still woke up tired and since i have insomnia thats very weird for me. im using the loo constantly, and i have the strangest ache in my tummy, really low down on the pubic bone. been there all day. i just generally feel very uncomfortable.

not a clue. we took a relaxed approach this month. decided not to chart or use opk's. ovulation can vary month to month with me by a few days so could be as little as three or as many as 7. by the symtoms im having tho im guessing im more around the 7 mark. u?

Maybe being uncomfortable is a good sign..I'm sure many women have been uncomfortable in pregnancy from the get go where some others didn't feel much discomfort until well into the pregnancy....Unfortunately only time will tell :(...I think I'm like you not good at this being sensible stuff lol probably will test early I've had to hide a pregnancy test I had for this month, but now I've actually gone and lost the Damm thing for real lol so I've got no hope of testing unless I go buy one, when I put it like that it makes me think to save money and test on the day I'm due, but it is so hard,*

I'm 3dpo so too early to have any real symptoms but I can't help but notice them anyway. That's assuming I ov'd when my opks said of course as I don't ov most months.
if your 7dpo your symptoms sound good! FC x x

Hello, can I join in please!! :)

I'm 1dpo today and due AF around the 2nd dec so will be testing on the 1st! I'm really excited this month as I think for once we got the timing good!

Really hope we all get bfp's! Great to get it just before Christmas! Xx

ah welcome! come join all us crazt ttc'ers.
and thanks charlie i hope we all get the result we want :) and prinny i know what u mean. why cant pregnancy tests cost less. so unfair. will u hold out to test leanne?

Hi Leanne :)

How are you finding the wait? For me it is becoming a little unbearable loool I agree BFP around Christmas would make Christmas a whole lot more special not that it usually isn't loool but it would be a nicer celebration...I hope we all get our BFP's!!!!

I think it should be cheaper and easier to get tests. I have ic at hope but they're completely useless so I end up buying others. I already know how I'm gunna tell my family if we get out BFP before Christmas. yes I know I'm bonkers lol.
hi Leanne hope you caught that eggy! x

oooh if we get our bfp's for xmas just think we can eat as many chocolates as we want and not feel bad lol

Loool Maryanne if only hpts were cheaper, it sounds a bit cheap but when I was trying with my son I brought 3 from the pound store and they worked perfectly fine I actually used one of the first response tests a day before I was due Af and it came up negative the next day I used the £1 store test and it was positive, could of been because it was my period due date who knows but it worked lol...so If I do test early I may tempt myself into buying one of those cheaper tests so I'm not wasting so much....:) loool well that's how I can explain it to my OH LOL

When I got pregnant with LO I "knew" at 5 dpo that I was pregnant because the symptoms all felt different...but now I just get confused. I think its ridiculous that when I'm not TTC and not paying attention I don't notice any symptoms at all...then soon as we start trying I notice that I pee like crazy right before AF and I get crampy for quite a few days before, etc....its ridiculous. I used Fertility Friend to chart all the days we DTD and when I had EWCM and felt OV pains and it pinpointed 6 fertile/possible ov days and we DTD on 4 of those days. So I could be as little as 5 dpo or as much as 10 dpo. I think I felt OV pains on CD 17 which was November 12 so I'm guessing I'm either 7 or 6 dpo right now. Its so annoying not having a regular cycle. I really really am going to wait to test. According to FF I should get AF on November 28 but I'm going to wait until the 1st if AF hasn't shown up. Need support to be strong and not test early! I didn't get a good BFP with my DD until 14 dpo

Loool Maryanne if only hpts were cheaper, it sounds a bit cheap but when I was trying with my son I brought 3 from the pound store and they worked perfectly fine I actually used one of the first response tests a day before I was due Af and it came up negative the next day I used the £1 store test and it was positive, could of been because it was my period due date who knows but it worked lol...so If I do test early I may tempt myself into buying one of those cheaper tests so I'm not wasting so much....:) loool well that's how I can explain it to my OH LOL

I use the pound shop tests. the vue ones, plus sometimes Asda do some twin packs for a quid. never been able to test how reliable they are tho.

i didnt get a good BFP with my son till i was 18dpo and it was 21dpo with my first angel baby, really hope it doesnt take this long this time. and poundland ones? do they really work? might give them a try this month. save some money for xmas.

Braven, *you sound like you will stick it out, unlike myself who is a wimp at this kind of stuff but I'm going to try lol like myself with my son I never got my BFP until 14dpo so I don't even know if it's worth me testing early or not really, when you said with your LO you just knew at 5dpo do you feel the same this time around?*

Charlie, I've never tried the asda tests but will keep an eye out lol, I think some pound stores you get 3 test strips for a £1 all in *one box that's the one I brought when trying to conceive my son they worked ok, my positive was really faint I had to shine a touch on it looool but it could of been because of them being cheap or just really early for me...someone once said the test strips in the better name branded hpts have the cheap stick that you buy from the pound store I'm unsure if that's true but if that's the case I may end up back at the pound store at the end of the month loool instead of the chemist who charge £5+ for one test!

tell me about it. i eyed up some first response while in was in the chemist today and they were 8 quid for two tests. no wonder im always so poor lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->