• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW - Testing April 1

Maryanne I've been pregnant twice and both times used the cheap pound store tests they worked for me fine the second time using them was with my son the positive was super faint but with my first pregnancy it was as dark As could be it couldn't of been anymore clearer, so in my experience I'd say there worth a shot...if they gave me a negative I'd probably wait a day or so and try test with a better pregnancy test lol but I think there ok and my OH won't complain about wasting money as they are only £1 :) and I got 3 tests in one box

im defo gonna go and stock up. even if they didnt work its only a pound wasted. cant really go wrong. god im defo gonna be testing early now lol

Maryanne I've basically gone and tempted you into testing early...oh bummer! Lol now you've got me thinking to stock up too loool

arghhhhh see im so tempted now. its ur fault. im a total poas addict. still at least i wont be a poor poas addict lol

Looool I'm happy to take the blame maryanne as it's an exciting situation to be in :) but yes I agree you won't be as poor with pound tests I'm going to try very hard but let's see if any of us actually make it to the *1st December to test lol because I very likely won't*

well im already out as i tested yesterday lol. spent like half an hour looking for a line too.

Haha I hate that...last time I tested I looked at it, held it up to the light, moved outside for natural light, shone a flashlight through it...if there is a line you'll see it, no tricks needed lol! My very first BFP was a faint line and it was hard to see but you could see it wasn't just a blank white test. I don't feel the same as I did when I was preggo with DD but maybe my body is different since I had a baby a little over a year ago or maybe they symptoms aren't as strong, lol, I dunno. Just gotta be patient and hope and pray I guess.

im glad someone does the same as me. i even took the test apart yesterday and was holding it up agaisnt the window. bet my neighbors think im a right looney lol

lol yup I've busted them open too...I've also tossed them in the trash and dug them out a couple of times. Looney for sure.

haha me too. i know they say too but its too hard to resist. some of the evap lines have had me really convinced

Hi girls, anyone mind if i join? Im hoping to stick it out til 3rd Dec but have a feeling i might cave before then! x

Hi LoraLoo!

I might take a run to the 99p store where they do dip tests or discount UK. I can't stand the prices they charge when they're similar inside. Will prob use my IC until I'm a few days past AF due date to save money though. I'm feeling different symptoms this time but it's the first time I've been confident I've ov'd whereas last time I just had an inkling because CM had dried up. Such a long time to testing =( x x

ah i wish i had some tests in the house now. u lot are not helping me at all lol. thought we were all gonna hang in till the first? that went out the window quickly lol

Hold fast, you can doooooo it!!! Just think, the longer you wait the fatter than positive will be x x

well we all no thats not gonna happen now lol. this is gonna be turning into a thread where we all test everyday and report on the results. wonder how many of us will get our bfp, all of us hopefully.

Hi all!!

I got 2 tests from the 99p shop for 99p (surprisingly lol) I used one last month so got one to use this month. Along with some IC, only gona get a frer or digi if something shows on one of my other tests!

This is going to be a looooong 2 weeks! Not looking forward to waiting this month.

No symptoms yet as only 1dpo xx

I started getting symptoms at 2dpo but I think it's just my body in drastic shock about ovulating and having hormones =( x

Maryanne, you can do it - hold out. I need someone to stick with me lol

u only used the one? well done. id have used both and probaly gone out to by more lol. i admire ur willpower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->