• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW - Testing April 1

i will try. i dont think i can stand seeing lots of bfn's this month. these 6 years are starting to catch up with me now.

That's why I want to hold out testing cos each neg will go something like this:
"Oh ='( but wait, it could just be too early" which will repeat over and over again x

yep me to. right its decided im waiting. just been really sick, again. second day in a row after eating tea. trying not to overthink it. everyone in my house has a cold. its probaly a bug......

Oh feeling sick is never fun, I hope you're going to be okay. There's so many bugs going round at the moment it's ridiculous.

i know. its so hard not to over read into it. i had really bad morning sickness, well all day sickness in all of my pregnancies so straight away my mind started working overtime yesterday. anyway how long have u been ttc?

duh it says on ur signiture. im such a dufus sometimes lol. nice to meet someone whos been ttc for a while. sometimes gets a bit old with all the ladies on here freaking out cause they havent got their BFP after a month of trying

Hi ladies, may i Join you? I am due to test on December 1st and going to try really hard to not test early. We've been trying for a year now and woul love o ge a bfp in 2012. This month would. Great as we could tell the parents at 8 weeks at Christmas / our first wedding anniversary :) xx

Since March 2009 so 44 months now. It's driving me mad because it took ages to get help from the doctors and I feel like I should have a baby now.
How about you?

6 years now. had four losses but gotta keep hope alive. when the time is right it will happen

Ouch, I thought I'd been at this a long time. You really deserve a sticky BFP! I know what you mean sometimes it gets hard talkinf to none similar positions

well i guess they are all just excited so shouldnt be too hard on them.

True, they can't know how we feel if they've never been here.
On a seperate note, I'm stuffed, eaten too much cheesecake cos I've been overly emotional all day :blush:

oh god, dont get me started on my imaginary symtoms lol. im exhausted, im suddenly really aware i have boobs, i have a really dull ache in my lower abdomen and ive been sick two days in a row. oh and ive been a really moody cow for the last few days lol

cheesecake, my favourite food. wish i had some now. really in the mood for some. might send OH to asda. he does come in handy sometimes lol.

I have all sorts of symptoms but I'm also coming over a cold so it could be that.
I'm tired, emotional, had nightmares last night, cramps and pains and feeling generally off.

It was Millionaires cheesecake too, mmmmmmm

ah i keep thhinking how nice it would to be expecing over xmas :) and thats the main thing with me, i just generally dont feel myself. hard to explain.

Maybe we just need to sleep for the entire TWW lol, then it'll be first advent calender day and test time.

oh i never thought about that. i have my advent calender ready (im such a big kid) shame the dont do a ttc one haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->