TWW - Testing April 1

thats the only real symptom for me id say that isnt probaly in my head. im in alot of pain tonight. sat here with a hot water bottle on my tummy. feels just like af is on its way big time. getting a bit concerned. dont know whats up with my body this month. feeling like im out now :(

I'd like to put a few of the sympoms I'm feeling right now; I thought it would be too early for it all but I don't feel right :S
I've got crampin very mild not like AF,
Pressure on my lower tummy, pulling, tugging, bloating! I haven't felt this before tbh! Last month I didn't anyways but now I just feel wierd!
Just want 1st December to hurry up now; I've got a doctors appointment on 26th Nov so might get them to do a blood test while I'm there or would that be too early? Ill be 9 DPO by then anyways :)
Good luck everyone :)

they might agree to it but it would take around three days to get the results so that would take u almost to the 1st of december anyway. plus some docs wont test untill after af is due. they can be a pain sometimes

they might agree to it but it would take around three days to get the results so that would take u almost to the 1st of december anyway. plus some docs wont test untill after af is due. they can be a pain sometimes

Ahh tell me about it! My doctors are a pain in the bum I swear! So they probs won't do a blood test but ill just try and ask; my docs are so poo tho; they don't have anymore appointments untill January (n) so might have to change my docs; this feelin in my tummy is so wierd tho

well if u test positive hun u will get a booking appointment with the midwife. the nhs site says thats at 9 weeks but i had mine at 5 every pregnancy and they do a test at that appointment to confirm it. so i wouldnt worry too much

Oh yh I forgot to add that I have backache! Very annoying and I'm now 5DPO; bet I'm gonna give in and take a test b4 monday; my tummy is keepin me up and I've got my Dude fast asleep (my man) lol

I'd like to put a few of the sympoms I'm feeling right now; I thought it would be too early for it all but I don't feel right :S
I've got crampin very mild not like AF,
Pressure on my lower tummy, pulling, tugging, bloating! I haven't felt this before tbh! Last month I didn't anyways but now I just feel wierd!
Just want 1st December to hurry up now; I've got a doctors appointment on 26th Nov so might get them to do a blood test while I'm there or would that be too early? Ill be 9 DPO by then anyways :)
Good luck everyone :)

they're all good symptoms. I'd resist getting the drs test if it were me in case they pick up a chem pregnancy and you end up disappointed.

I'm being attacked by a plague of symptoms so I have my fingers tightly crossed. cos otherwise ny bodies kicking my butt for no reason
how's you?

yea im good thanks, still feel a bit weird but im starting to class myself as being out already. its been a strange old month and not sure whats going on really. so what symptoms do u have?

I'm waiting to 2 to decide what my symptoms are to rule out hunger etc

ah ok. do u normally have lots of symptoms or is this a first for u?

well fingers crossed these symptoms are a good thing for u. and if worse comes to worse and we dont get our bfp's this month then at least it might help u in future months so u know what to look for.

last time I ov'd I don't remember feeling this crappy so my fingers are crossed.
how are you? any exciting new symptoms?

I feel rough, went to my friends last night and had a couple of glasses of wine, I'm not used to drinking these days and am knackered this morning and have a headache. Because i'd drove i had to leave my car and so had to walk to school, in the rain :dohh: that will teach me!

not really. the weird cramping of last night passed. honestly thought id wake up to find af had arrived really early but nada. still having that uti feeling on and off, for a few hours its really painful when i go and then it suddenly stops. still feel a bit yucky and like im coming down with something but i have been feeling like that for a few days. boobs are now extremely tender which is very unusual as my boobs never get like this. even in the past when i have got my bfp. its just a very weird month. really feel im out and that my body is screwed up. ive never had anything like this happen before.

morning loraloo. any new symptoms to report?

not really, cm has changed but its so long since i ovulated (due to being pregnant and then breastfeeding) that i dont know whats normal and what isnt! x

ive given up trying to use my cm as a pregnancy symptom. some months its there in bucket loads (sorry for the bad mental image) and some months it dries up altogether. its one thing i just ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->