TWW - Testing April 1

I pretty much feel the same this morning; I still have that pressure, pulling, crampy feeling in my lower tummy, I've had that since 2DPO and my lower back has been killing me since 3DPO, tbh in all the months I've tracked my cycles this is the only month I don't feel right :-S

well lets hope we all get bfp's on the 1st as we all seem to be saying we just dont feel right this month :)

finished work early for bloods, yey. decided my symptoms are, cramps, pressure, pinchy twinges, lack of appetite, mood swings and mild nausea. on the whole, bleh.

oh isnt trying ttc such a joy. men dont understand what we have to go through lol

should do, hope I get my results tomorrow. then if its pos it's just countdown to poas

don't think so because they're not testing for it.
the ovary pain on my left side is getting worse, might try speak to my doc tomorrow, not just reception

i would. always best to speak to someone if something doesnt feel right. u know ur body better than anyone else.

I shall see what happens, it's not agonising, just different. sooo bored of waiting now.

think ur the most sensible one on this thread lol. im not that good at sensible.

haha well my other half is a daft for me so no hope really for any future babies with parents like us lol. think how bonkers they will be.

Chilling in front of my television and having a great time doing it lol

sounds ace. im doing the same. might even go mad and have a take away too. im such a lazy cant be bothered mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->