TWW - Testing April 1

Hey u guys how u feeling today

I am cramping! I take it as a good sign, because it's way to early for pre-period cramping for me. Also, I am extremely emotional and moody, but that's actually normal for me. My left nipple hurts. Also, yesterday I almost died after all the Thanksgiving food, but that's how it's supposed to be, right?

Girls, which brands will you test with? I will probably test with Wondfo (pink handle), and if it's positive, I will buy FRERs and will start tracking progression...

I use the One step ovulation and pregnancy tests from ebay, ive always found them really good, if i get a line i'll then test with a frer and if i get anywhere with that a clear blue digital x

Thanksgiving was good n I'm not sure what to test with I want the five day sooner ones but not sure which one ..question I tried drinking for Thanksgiving but couldn't stomach didn't agree could that b a symptom

Yes, it's an option on CTP too x

oh trust me its not when testing day comes and im busting for a wee first thing in the morning and i go in the cabinet and they are gone! feel like knocking his head off lol.

Does he expect to get a bfp? :rofl:

id love to draw a line on one one day just to see his face. it would be priceless lol. even been tempted to by some fake ones to teach him a lesson.

id love to draw a line on one one day just to see his face. it would be priceless lol. even been tempted to by some fake ones to teach him a lesson.

Apparantly pepsi makes them + :wacko:

does it? right i have to test this out. have some ebay cheapies left in the cuboard that i wont use. will get back to u in a bit to let u know what happens lol

does it? right i have to test this out. have some ebay cheapies left in the cuboard that i wont use. will get back to u in a bit to let u know what happens lol

im interested to see if its true :thumbup:

I had a dream last night that my opk and hpt stash all tumbled out of my bathroom cupboard in front of my Sister. I was mortified in my dream!

i wonder what anyone was thinking to find out pepsi did that in the first place?!

Hi Ladies.... I go to work for the day and come back and have like 10 pages to read up lol! I love that this thread has lots of chatty women and not hundreds of people who only post once in a blue moon!
I've been feeling very tired today and had the odd twingy pain :/
No wierd dreams last night.
x

well i couldnt get it to work. just ended up making a right mess lol

Hi Ladies.... I go to work for the day and come back and have like 10 pages to read up lol! I love that this thread has lots of chatty women and not hundreds of people who only post once in a blue moon!
I've been feeling very tired today and had the odd twingy pain :/
No wierd dreams last night.
x

Where were the twingy pains at? Im always twingy :dohh:

oh walked in on me in the kitchen dipping the tests into a cup of pepsi. he now officially thinks im mad. all he said was 'u do know that ur actually meant to wee on those dont u?' lol

oh walked in on me in the kitchen dipping the tests into a cup of pepsi. he now officially thinks im mad. all he said was 'u do know that ur actually meant to wee on those dont u?' lol

:haha:

I have twinges everywhere too. There are very confusing and make me feel like I am going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->