TWW - Testing April 1

awww cheer up hun. come on ur the one making sure we all hold out and stay sensible :)

Don't know heavenlee, sorry

I just don't do being tired well, sorry folks.

Im wondering if its implantation I'm not cramping so good thing

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1351746000z5z28z14.png

me either heavenlee sorry, have to wait and see.
we all have our down days hun, u have nothing to say sorry for.

didnt u say u were recently off birth control heavenlee? think i replied to ur post on it. id just sit tight as birth control can screw ur body right up. id just see how it goes this month.

I hear u guys all of us have differ symptoms just never had cm come out n when I start my pms I usually cramp a week before bad n my breast get swollen n achy n haven't got any of those this close to my pms waiting is making me crazy

ive had bleeds around when implantation should occur. mine have normally been pinkish cm or a few spots of bright red blood mixed with cm. but theres no way to even prove those were actually ib. could be anything.

Ordered tea, that helps. I cant decide wether I've got symptoms today, too sleepy lol

*hugs* Charlie :). You're not the only one - we feel your pain :(

Christmas time .... Hubby and his family go completely overboard so I try not to disappoint him. It's his birthday 3 days after Christmas and also our wedding anniversary and so it's a pretty chaotic season for us. Can wait for our first wedding anniversary :)

im having a chinese tonight. gonna order soon. im starving. u should take it easy tonight, catch up on ur rest.

Ya I see ...just not feeling dry down their keep using restroom n I wipe n cm is their idk fingers crossed pms dnt show up all I can do is wait right I'm so tempted to go buy a expensive test

My hubby's letting me put up the Xmas decs tomorrow if I get the house tidy :D

ive bought the three of us matching xmas jumpers this year :) OH is refusing to wear it but ive said if he doesnt i will forget to buy booze for over xmas so he has reluctantly agreed providing i keep the camera away from him lol

heavenlee id just see how things go and chill a little. no point stressing so much. like i said ur body will be all over the place if u have just stoopped using birth control. id just wait a few days and see how things go. the main thing is to stay calm.

chicken chow mein minus the bean sprouts and curry sauce. i really fancy that tonight. well to be honest i just fancy any food in general lol

chicken chow mein minus the bean sprouts and curry sauce. i really fancy that tonight. well to be honest i just fancy any food in general lol

I'm having chicken fried rice and chips. It's the only thing I fancy

I still have no idea what we are eating. Got to wait for people to come first. Due in an hour or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->