TWW - Testing April 1

i reckon my OH thinks he will get a bfp before i do judging by the amount of MY tests he gets through lol

Reminds me of an episode of Friends where the guys use all the tests!

oh he uses them all, opk's, preggo tests, the lot. swear he was dropped on his head as a child lol

i'm not 100% sure. Phone app says i O on Friday 16th. but I didn't use opk this time.... I used the CBFMonitor which gave me peaks on wed and thursd the 14/15th. So if i go from when i normally ov i'm 8dpo today.... 10 days since my first peak day.

what about 9dpo charlie as that's what i'd be tomorrow?

Thank you.... not deciding now.... going to hold off till at least monday if I can summon up the willpower

Well Monday sounds better than sunday....

15dpo is next sat.... that sounds like such a long time to wait! lol

it does. we are only a week into the tww and its felt soooo long.

it'll be here in no time though I'm sure. plus Christmas is only 31 days away and I bet that makes that sound close

i cant wait till xmas! im one of those crazy people who totally go overboard. fill the house with decorations and the gardens. have a pratice run of xmas dinner a week before. even have xmas outfits for my dogs haha

Question this morning I woke up n tinkled for first time n looked like cm came out but one had a tiny tiny lil red dot of blood in the cm as small as a suger ant in middle of it was a darker red spot is I wiped I noticed a lot of cm like if my partner cm on me u get wht I mean guess I'm saying I wiped n more secretion

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1351746000z5z28z14.png

I'm miserable now. I just want to know. My feet hurt, I'm sooooo tired and I can't decide about food :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->