TWW - Testing April 1

hey welcome. course u can join. we will chat to anyone. just have to ignore the nonsense we speak sometimes lol x

Welcome to the group :)

mmm ice cream sounds yummy!!!

its ben and jerrys chocolate fudge brownie. its a big tub and ive eaten half of it. oooops.

ooooh... that sounds great! NOt just any ice cream!

I'm trying not to snack as I know we are having take away tonight... not sure what type though but am looking forward to it!

I have read a few posts on here, and you all seem lovely, no nonsense, well not compared to my family anyway haha

It is nice having people to talk to, not many people know we are trying, well they weren't supposed to know, I broke down a bit a couple of weeks ago because of the whole implant out, nothing happening, what is going on with my body thing, so my aunties and cousin know now.
And hubby got drunk last week, and told all his footy friends, including my dad and cousin that he needs "to go home now because the Mrs is ovulating" :O

thats the plan for me too. chinese and a movie. OH is out so means i get a lovely quiet night :)

oooooops! naughty hubby!

Did he own up to it or did you have to wait till one of the others told you?

I have finally !!!!! warmed up.... been freezing all day!

ah thats why its always best not to tell men when u are, they just cant keep there mouths shut lol. thought it was just my OH that did silly things lol

hey all :wave: :hugs:

I'm finally home after a long day. normally I love the craft fairs but this one just went on and on. soooo tired now, jumped straight in a bath to warm up and soothe my aching feet. minimum symptoms today so dunno what that means. x x

charlie u arent starting to crack are u? come on we rely on u to be sensible and keep us all in check lol

Charlie... let us know what you decide. If you test I will test with you... I know its early but I want to know!

well now I can't test can I. I can't be the one to cause you all to cave. 1 week until the first.

i keep thinking that surely my symptoms should be more pronounced now, not disapearing. i dont know whats going on.

I'm due af friday 30th....

I kinda wouldn't mind an excuse to cave hehe

well ive caved already and since im the only one maybe u should so i dont feel left out......charlie is gonna shout at me now isnt she haha

No, he can't remember saying it! lol
I only know, because my cousin caught me off guard, later on that night (I went back after hubby had passed out at 9.30pm lol, sounds like his stag do!!) when he decided that he would drunkenly inform ME that I was ovulating, as if I didn't know lol Men, eh?!?

He does silly things like that all the time, I told no one but my mum (tell her everything, she was talking to me about how long sperm live in the body - weird convo with mum) and hubby that I had implant out early - to find that he got a bit over excited and told everyone at work!! bless him, so now quite a few people know I have had it out.

When it does happen for us, we wanted to keep it to ourselves (other than my mum and dad) till the first scan. After the above incidents, he has told me not to tell him when it does happen, as he won't be able to control himself as will be too excited. Bless his cotton socks

SHould I wait and test with fmu.... or test like now.... that is the question!

I drink lots during the day so I'm prob best waiting till I wake up in the morning....

We cant let you be the only one!

ssshhhhhh dont let charlie hear lol..... yea id test with fmu as its still early days :p

Ksilme - sounds like my hubby... he's already said he's not sure he can keep it quiet from his work friends. Its nearly our first anniversary and the office keep talking about the next person to have a baby will be hubby.... Both our works have had a run of babies

i reckon my OH thinks he will get a bfp before i do judging by the amount of MY tests he gets through lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->