TWW - Testing April 1

5 mins!!! wow thats a long time. have a sneaky peak :p go on haha x

yea that would be cool. we are taking a break if we dont get a bfp this month. we need a few months off but id love to still be able to keep in touch and track all of ur progress :)

I love the idea of TTC group!!

Well, it's a wondfo strip, they recommend to wait 5 mins. I will check in a minute. Too scared right now.

I love the idea of TTC group!!

Well, it's a wondfo strip, they recommend to wait 5 mins. I will check in a minute. Too scared right now.

Even if its neg doesnt mean you're out hun, you are still only half way through x

exactly. i think charlie posted stats for false negatives at 8dpo and its really high. it was like 68%!

girls... I am shaking..... there is a pink line... or my eyes are crazy... I am crying... what if I lose this one too???? omg, I am having a panic attack
what if I am imagioning a line...
can someone skype me, I need to talk..

are u saying its a bfp? congrats if u are! i dont use skype sorry hun

I will post a pic in a minute... and you will decide it it is

this time yes. I was pregnant twice before and ended up miscarrying.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.co...ery/resized/ctp-98034-1353794136.jpg?s=medium

hard to see, but I promise, the line is there. plus, it was kinda diluted pee.

I was sure it would be negative.... I am sorry girls. I know it's early and that could have been an evap. Or maybe it's my imagination. But I see a nice pink line... What do I do not to lose it?

no, the line is there and it's not an evap... I know, I must have taken about a hundred of these before...

what about this?
https://imageshack.us/a/img690/5166/20121124134211.jpg

Wouldn't be an evap that quickly hun. It won't load for me either.

I see it, it deffo looks like the start of a bfp hun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->