TWW - Testing April 1

thank you ladies!!!

just what do I do now to keep it? two of my previous pregnancies ended very early... I cannot even call my doctor, because it's a weekend..

it's amazing how everything can turn around in 5 short minutes. I mean, I was testing as a joke, because my period is not due Dec 4th. I just though for some reason that I ovulated early, and I was right.

Also, I think girls it's a good start. Usually there is either a lot of bfns on a board or none. So let mine be a start of all of yours!

thank you ladies!!!

just what do I do now to keep it? two of my previous pregnancies ended very early... I cannot even call my doctor, because it's a weekend..

it's amazing how everything can turn around in 5 short minutes. I mean, I was testing as a joke, because my period is not due Dec 4th. I just though for some reason that I ovulated early, and I was right.

Also, I think girls it's a good start. Usually there is either a lot of bfns on a board or none. So let mine be a start of all of yours!

Did they do any investigations as to why you lost the babies? I must say Im not clued up about what, if anything they do, in early pregnancy for women that have had m/c. We lost Alfie at almost 18 weeks but im still awaiting results. Ive heard of baby asprin but i guess it all revolved around if you got a reason or not? xx

U have to start the aspirin before u conceive tho for the full effects. Sure ur doctor will keep a close eye on u hun dont worry.

They tested for autoimmune, clotting, some hormonal deseases. They also tested if all my chromosomes are in order - everything came back negative.

Do you think I should start on baby aspirin?

Id have a check with ur doctor first hun just to be safe. U need to be careful now x

Wow !!! Congratulations!!!! I see that second line :):):)

And whoever mentioned the TTC group - I would really like to stay in touch with you all if we do / don't get our bfp :ths time

Xx

It would be nice to see how we all get on and track future bumps and babies :)

Thanks guys! Now, when the test is dry the line is very visible and not fantom. Cannot wait to test tomorrow morning with FMU. I will be that obsessive person again who pees on everything and watches the progression.

I do wanna be in the same group together and see where life brings each one of us.

FYI, I have been stocking this thread. You girls are a great bunch and I just wasn't sure when to chime in.

Morning ladies!! Lying in bed listening to the awful weather outside. Wondering about testing. Ive got a few spots appear which I often get before AF which makes me think I could be out.
How's everyone today? Any plans?
Xx

I thin I'm 9dpo. I'm 11 days since first peak on cbfm

no stop caving everyone's willpower hold out Mexx, if you all cave I will too. if I hadn't already been to the loo I'd be testing now.
Massive congrats Barhanita hope for a sticky bean and an easy 9 months x x

It's harder at the weekend I feel as its a more leisurely get up time. In the week I'm up and out with no time to debate with myself :)

Ive come up with this little scenario.
today: 9dpo is too early
monday: I'm getting up and driving to Manchester
Tuesday: in the hotel, now real chance there
Wednesday: well Saturday isn't far off now, may as well wait it out

That sounds sensible Charlie :) I'm at work all week and its much easier to not text on a work day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->