TWW - Testing April 1

Hey blonde hopeful. Dont stalk. Just join in :)
and morning ladies. How u all feeling today?

only got to manage one more weekend day. I don't feel anything this morning, no symptoms at all.

That makes two of us. Im totally symptom free today bar being a tad moody

Mine have had lots of time to kick in but nada. Still Im gonna stay positive :)

I'm watching tv too and sorting out hubbys holidays from work next year... or at least deciding when we would like to try and get them. I obviously get no choice with my job so hopefully we'll be lucky

I'm watching RSPCA animal rescue, then tidying up, the putting up the Xmas decs :D

ooh tree decs :) sounds good! I've agreed that hubby can put them up next weekend

My hubby isn't happy about it so I might have to wait. He's said I can but he's not impressed

I have no symptoms at all this morning. But I think it could be from the agnus castus that I took just up to before ovulation. Trying to stay positive and resist the temptation of testing lol. Xmas....that's exciting. I might put mine up next weekend.

thats what im gonna do. i was going to put them up this weekend but as my OH is way to hung over after his boys night to go up in the attic looks like it might be next weekend

Yey!! Do you put lots up inside and out? x

I'll probably put up the tree today and maybe some other bits. Then Sid will put up lights outside next week.

Cool. I don't know what to do with my day. Feeling fed up

ladies ive just had a look at this thread and im quite shocked. just noticed how many new people who have said hello who no one is greeting, and how many people havent congratulated poor barhanita over her fab bfp last night. its such a shame as i thought this was such a lovely friendly thread and its turned very clicky. im not too sure i shall be posting here anymore. all the best to all of u. hope u get ur bfps :)

I think it's more likely that it's buried by other posts by the time we get up hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->